Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jasper

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jasper

  1. I thought Thai Elite is doing ok.
  2. Waiters accept offs to supplement their modest income of 8000 baht a month with working hours of 6pm to 2am. Waiters off fee is 500 baht, same as Jupiter’s gogo boys however waiter can’t leave the bar until 12 o’clock.
  3. Jasper replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    In Jupiter, boy receives150 baht commission out of 400 baht boy drink.
  4. I don’t know any barker for Jupiter. Is he a waiter? A cute tall (180 cm) guy in 20’s?
  5. This is Spaii, ex Jupiter guy although the photo must be a few years old.
  6. Thank you for answering my questions in details. Much appreciated!
  7. The funny thing is that she offed a pretty gay twink not those big cock performers.
  8. I am pretty sure he was. On the topic of big cock show, I saw an Asian lady gave a brief hand job to one of the performers on top of touching everyone’s. She was sitting on reserved front seat with a male and female friends.
  9. Wasn’t he on a big cock show?
  10. Jasper replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    I thought they have to be over 20 years old if he was a gogo boy and over 18 if he was a waiter in gogo bar. 20 yo age topic came up recently with a friend when we were discussing a 19 yo gogo boy who is declaring to be 20yo because officially he shouldn’t be working in a gogo bar, so I was told.
  11. Jasper replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    My thoughts exactly. lol
  12. “show must go on “ show led by #28
  13. Far right on the photo below #28, a Myanmar boy is travelling to Japan next month with a customer. He is my friend’s favourite and when he sat next to me my heart skipped a beat. He is very pretty in person, although twinks are not my type. He can also dance and appears in several shows. I love watching his performance in Pussycat doll’s number. the photo below is from a New York City Boy number
  14. 4th boy #19 behaves manly in Moonlight but totally feminine in private.
  15. Non Model boys
  16. Extremely wobbly uncomfortable seats.
  17. Chalee who is famous for his nude photos and have been reviewed by a few forum members has moved to Jupiter from Moonlight. I was very surprised to see him in the bar.
  18. I agree. A laughed when I confessed the fact I have been chasing him for almost two years ever since he disappeared from Jupiter2002.
  19. That’s Johnny who is known for enthusiastic dancing. I noticed a couple of the boys hanging around in front of the bar including Q.
  20. I wonder how much it costed to invite over Babe to China.
  21. Jasper replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    Deleted
  22. Q has moved to Dreamboy.
  23. The guy in the middle is now working at Moonlight. His number is 47.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.