Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ggobkk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ggobkk

  1. I’ve traveled to Thailand and been in a Bangkok every month but January and April. I agree with PaulSF that the high season means more boys because there are more visitors. Some of my best times have been in October and May.
  2. I am one who enjoys mamasans for the same reasons cited by Numazu...same with the “grabbers” for the various clubs. I talk with them and joke with them and let them tells me what they see is happening and who is a good fit for me.
  3. Some updating of Numazu’s photo of Twilight in brighter lighted times...more now blighted. Photo taken 28 Nov.
  4. When I get confused by what name belongs to which performer, I pull up Moonlight’s Facebook page and click on the photo link. That works until I forget again.
  5. Change the photo when you arrive in Thailand and change it back on the way home. No need for two phones.
  6. 1000 baht for off fee, 5000 to the “artist”. Plus a tip to Mamasan making arrangement. Plus, maybe a drink while making arrangement or waiting
  7. I’ve been away from the forum for a couple of days recovering from Numazu’s weekend in town. Lol i’m of the “don’t post photos” opinion. I’ve found that things I think I understand, I don’t. It’s possible a boy will know what is meant about posting his photo in a forum such as this, but it’s just as possible he’s giving the “up to you” universal response. I don’t find fault with the OP except in not considering possible unintended consequences.
  8. Grabber at banana but not the bandana grabber...
  9. On Thursday he was in the stairway parade and didn’t appear again. Maybe an early off?
  10. ggobkk replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    Some features are limited some areas..
  11. I’d like to agree with vinapu’s 4 point essay on tips. I think of the off fee as a basic cost of service, a tip is for something that enhances the basic service. And the value of the enhancement is for the tipped to determine. I appreciate those who report what they pay in fees and their tips.
  12. Those who live in always hot climates can get a chill at the thought of a breeze up in the sky at the top of King Power Tower.
  13. LuckyBoys had 36 twinks that I sorta counted last night. banana bar on Soi 4 is also a twink home...many Viets
  14. Praise for Mac not a surprise!
  15. ggobkk replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Thailand
    The map in Thai Puan magazine is decent and mostly accurate. It’s online and can be downloaded. Thai Puan.com.
  16. I’d add a visit to the top of Mahanakhon (aka King Power Tower)...it’s a neighbor to Arena. I’d drop Chatuchak market as it has changed the least or your options IconSiam could substitute for the other shopping stops. Agree with Vinapu about the ground floor. i went to Moonlight last night (Thursday), moderate sized crowd, decibel level ranged 98-105, thanks Apple Watch app)! Weeknight shows Feature fewer stars. Only 5 of the names did the stair parade and only 4 were there at the end to dance in the aisle. The compactness made for an excellent, mostly “babe” show. He was in all but three of the numbers and he was wired to perform from the opening “She Bangs” to the closing shower show. My sense is he has an understanding of his the effect of his charm and the charms of his compact physique and uses that to his and Moonlight’s benefit. My Mamasan (also works with Vinapu and Spoon) reviewed my 401k and I’m pre-approved. Babe was available to leave with me last night ...made an arrangement for another night Poster above references a fuck show at Moonlight...not last night and I can’t remember one there. I’d suggest a drop by at LuckyBoys before the start of the show...you can catch most of the boys in rotation then...show is no great shakes unless one REALLY likes Ladyboy divas, Highly recommend #20 as eye candy, honey skinned curly headed Cambodian with a body from the daVinci design school. BUT he’s new and straIght...worth two looks before moving on. Hope we can have that drink!
  17. Thanks, Spoon, for rekindle memories from my 64 hour weekend in Bangkok. I laughed at the memory of the guy who wouldn’t shift over...but the result worked to our advantages. Having written a report or three I appreciate the effort it takes. Your’s is fantastic and worth the wait.
  18. Nice to know you’re heading this way...sort of gives time to put up the typhoon warnings. I arrived yesterday from the Bay Area and found Patpong 2 to be in fine shape. I walked in to Freshboys to pick up one of the waiters around 11:15 as the fuck show was dramatically “climaxing”...that answers one question. Freshboys had more than 35 boys in it’s midnight line up. Agree on trying to see Moonlight and Jupiter’s shows. The main shows at Moonlight and Jupiter start around the same time, so maybe one each night. Moonlight has the best production values...erotic but nary an exposed penis. Moonlight does change its show regularly. Not so for Jupiter, which is catering to the Asian customer (you can work this). Worth seeing if you’ve been away. Also on Soi 4 is Banana Bar with a good number of boys, many from the old Hot Male on Twilight. Haven't been to Lucky Boys this visit, but usually 40 or so boys in rotation. Show consists of a few boys as eye candy while a never ending stream of lip-synching divas raise the decibel level. Screwboys has a show at 1am. Lots of lip-syncing divas. Good quantity of boys even late. Enjoy your return. Maybe we’ll cross paths.
  19. ggobkk replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Thailand
    Thai Puan is available on line
  20. Arrived Swampy just before midnight. taxi with tolls and tip 400. Took 25 mins total, of which 5 or so needed to get out of taxi lot. Somewhat proud of self, plane landed at E9 and multiple walkways later which filled with multitudes as more planes arrived. I took the easy way and used the “monk lane” to clear immigration. So just one hour from getting off the plane to check in.
  21. I take it as a solemn duty to check on this next week.
  22. Poseidon has an excellent reputation for its elaborate monthly dinners and the quality of its food - at the hotel/restaurant it's mainly western farang food.
  23. LOL - I received a pm telling me Pope Francis would be in Bangkok for part of next week - suspect we won't meet up.
  24. Last week of August

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.