Everything posted by ggobkk
-
Visiting next week Nov 19 to Nov 28
So many great reports convinced me it was time for a return visit. Always enjoy meeting other forum members.
-
Curiosity: are boys aware of this forum?
The forum works A number of those who write reports mention a working guy's club and number. Others, will reference that they might have offed someone if he hadn't already been taken. Those, in a certain way, are reviews and I know I've written down the number mentioned to check out the guy when I go to the club. Can't say, I've ever offed someone from this kind of reporting. Then again there is serendipity. When Spoon, Vinapu, and I were exchanging stories, we all three laughed that we had a similar appreciation for one of the boys at Screwboys.
-
Belated Trip Report end of Aug-early September 2019
Spoon, I'm enjoying your catching up on reporting...helps me remember a very pleasant coupe of days...and to prepare to go back next week.
-
FASTEST mode from airport to gaytown?
Thanks, Anddy, for the correction.
-
FASTEST mode from airport to gaytown?
Friday evening traffic is either the worst or close to it. Assumption is you will have cleared immigration, picked up your luggage, and ready to leave airport. Taxis are available on the the ground transportation level which is clearly marked. Another option, suggested by a Forum member is to go to the arrivals level and grab a taxi that is dropping off someone. You will have time even with Friday traffic, to check in to Tarntawan, maybe have some dinner, check out the neighborhood, all before the clubs open.
-
FASTEST mode from airport to gaytown?
Concur with Jasper with caveat - if you don’t have more than carryon, then walk from Sala Daeng to Tarntawan.
-
pre-BKK Newbie Tutorial I - Boys' Bars Info
Great summaries - remember once in Bangkok to concentrate on having a good/great/fantastic time,
-
C'mon guys.....only 4 BIG dicks?!
If I schedule a 2nd off with a bar boy, I ask if I should go and off him from the bar or should I give him the fee. Almost always, the answer is give him the fee and he’ll pay it. Once in Pattaya the boy told me he got a discount on the fee if he paid it. Another time, the boy told me to meet him at the bar, I arrived before the club opened and was invited to wait in the club where the pre-opening staff meeting was taking place. My guy was given a cash prize for the best body! I suspect he didn’t want to lose me as an off but knew he would/might win the prize if he was there.
-
What do boys do with their money?
I’ve asked waters and always had a “yes”. Asking is free, waiters aren’t.
-
Basics for BKK, please
A few months back, Spoon and I met up and after a drink at Hot Male’s outside bar we went to Lucky Boy around 9:30 to catch the parade before the show. Mama Lucy had bared seated us, when I saw Yoyo was in the lineup / or, Yoyo saw me. We have a bit of history (good history). So I offed him. Yoyo and I then went to check out the Moonlight show. He updated me on many of the Moonlight guys and I arranged an off for the next day with the mamasan. So, if you go early to see a show, you might have an off and see a couple of shows, plus a private one back at your hotel. note - Vinapu has reported that Yoyo has returned to Screwboys!
-
Gay Companions and Tour Guides in Thailand
Cheers to Siamroads and island hopping
-
Bars for nights; what about massage for mornings?
I've stayed at Tarntawan and walked to Prince. They will call a taxi for the return. A taxi will find the place. My experience is that the number of "therapists" available when Prince opens is small compared to mid-afternoon.
-
Basics for BKK, please
The major venues sort of stay close to the show times, Moonlight and Jupiter are almost always right on time. Some other clubs wait until there is an audience so start time could be whenever. Screwboys has the latest show. Moonlight and Jupiter have midnight shows. Enjoy
-
Do you have problem accessing your Inbox recently ?
No problems and I've been accessing the forum and messages while traveling in China and the US.
-
hot action with the boys INSIDE the bar?
Suggest you use the forum's search function, but remember to put quotes (") around the bar's name (e.g. "Golden Cock") to avoid a long list of posts with the work "cock". And, from personal experience, the boys at Golden Cock are "more adventurous".
-
Basics for BKK, please
Suggest 12is12 check out the Timeless Forum posts.
-
Advice for a 40+ Year Old (Gay) Virgin
I'm sure there will be several opinions voiced and suggestions made. Before they begin, I admire your honesty and openness. I, too came of age as AIDS arrived and can understand the hesitation. My own response is go to an "expert" and be as open with him as you are here. I suspect you won't be the first and your expert will make it a valued learning...
-
Cheapest Airfares I've seen
I've made 10 trans-pacific flights on United in the past year and will make another starting on Wednesday. I'd put them in the middle of the pack for in flight service. Business class is decent, similar to Air China. Premium Economy is slightly roomier than Economy Plus (9 seats across, rather than 10) with a limited menu selection and free drinks. Flight crew is usually more mature than other airlines. Assignments are based on seniority, thus the "mature" approach. Between take-off drink and meal service, and the arrival service one doesn't see too much of the cabin crew, they come by with water and there is a snack half way through the flight. Biggest gripe is the tendency to neglect the toilet areas which are less than pleasant after about five hours into the flight. On-time record is exceptional (at least from SFO). I'm a million miler so I have early boarding and some other perks. I like ANA and really like EVA. I've used my UA miles for flights on EVA.
-
Screw Boy
As one who knows Yoyo, I appreciate the update.
- Adventures in Bangkok, Pattaya & Hanoi Aug - Sept 19
-
Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
I’m a bit sad that this report has ended. It’s been a joy following your peregrinations and it was fun being part of them even if only for a part of an evening. Being one who reports on travels to the Forum, I can only be awed by your sense of humor and your ability to recall so much. Thanks...hope our paths again cross.
- Adventures in Bangkok, Pattaya & Hanoi Aug - Sept 19
-
the infamous TM30
When I arrived in USA from this lat trip to Thailand, paper form wasn't required - just my passport and ten seconds with the immigration officer telling me "welcome home". This was SFO which has really simplified the entry process - at least for US citizens.
- DREAM BOY opened 14 June 2019
-
Chasing dreams and illusions - report of August 2019 trip
Damn...I was being bored in Hong Kong when all this was happening...waiting on your next update (after I reread this one).