Everything posted by ggobkk
- NAKARAT MASSAGE SILOM Soi 4
- NAKARAT MASSAGE SILOM Soi 4
-
Jupiter 2018 is open!
Go and enjoy yourself...one definite improvement is there is no staircase in the center to block the view....
- Immigration police raided a men’s spa in Soi Suan Phlu
-
Taking guy from Pattaya to Koh Chang for a few days... how much?
Agree with DivineMadman...long term rate (now in Bangkok about 3,000) plus cost of travel and housing and other expenses.
- Immigration police raided a men’s spa in Soi Suan Phlu
-
Bangkok advice
The Tarntawan with its new water supply will NOT me changing its name. The manager sent out an email saying the owner(s) had decided to keep Tarntawan in the name.
-
Bangkok advice
Agree with anddy’s comment on Lucky Boys roster of body types
-
Bangkok advice
To avoid the ladyboy singers - and there are lots of them - best to arrive at least 30 mins before show time.
-
Bangkok advice
Lucky is a major improvement over its predecessors.
-
Bangkok advice
At Moonlight the “stars” off price is more. The other boys in rotation are 2000 for short time. Siamroads guides are great but know in advance what you want to see
-
Bangkok Infinity: The Hottest, Steamiest and Most Scalding Reunion with a Boy
I'd been missing you on the Forum...waiting for the rest of your report. Welcome back!
-
Moonlight Gogo Bangkok
Moonlight posts videos of its star stairway introduction on Facebook. In one from yesterday, looks like Mr. Nicky is back along with a few new models not no babe.
-
HOW TO SELECT BOYS THAT PERFORM (DISCUSSION)
Thanks Z909 This should be included in the Timeless forum...I might rank your insights in a different order but that’s just me. I’m a A-5.
-
Trip Report June 2019 (I’m a sucker for smiles)
Jason1975's reporting is just a delight to read and envision what he is describing.
- What would you have done? (Tipping)
-
Trip Report June 2019 (I’m a sucker for smiles)
Jason1975 - thanks for the detailed reports. Especially the Japan Night at Hot Male.
-
July in BKK
I travel when the opportunity presents itself...and many times that’s when a place is too something or other. I go...and am almost always happy I went
- DREAM BOY opened 14 June 2019
- Dreamboy Paradiso
- Dreamboy Paradiso
-
Lucky Boys
Jasper summarizes Lucky Boys without mentioning the hyperactive Mamasan. I had two good offs from there last month. Other Forum posters have had good words to say about Lucky Boys. Exception, for me, is the use of many lady boys in the show. The room is large and the seating is comfortable. Can’t think,of another club that one can say the same thing about size and seating.
- Bangkok nights (trip report) and more
-
Panorama Bar in Boyztown Closed.
This closure makes for a very dark corner. With no proof (but this is the era of fake facts), I'd contend that the cancellation of the BoyzBoyzBoyz nightly parade facilitated the closure of Panorama...what was there to see recently?
- Pattaya May/June