Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ggobkk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ggobkk

  1. Interesting...I used the word “closures” in replying to the OP. Admittedly, I should have written “road closures”, my fault. But the commentators responses went to bars and alcohol... So, I rewrite my reply - you shouldn’t have a problem and there will be celebratory mood as the coronation happens during your visit. Possible problem will be an increase in visitors and some road closures near the coronation area.
  2. Sorry, my reference should have noted that the FB post and video is of the NEW Dreamboy Paradiso oen and operating.
  3. Things should be fine...your possible dates encompass the coronation of the King...may mean some closures, etc.
  4. Posting video on FB of show and stating club is open.
  5. Mr. Nicky is back...he’s one of the 9 in the latest FB video...
  6. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Perhaps, just perhaps, more people learned about Air Asia's new route from the controversy than from the side of a bus. But I don[t want to be cynical...
  7. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Vinapu is (again) correct...not every hotel lists all its availability with one site. Also ,Pavillion Place is more of a place for very short stays and may be able to directly sell the same room two or more times a night.
  8. Small could mean that everyone will be closer...audience to boys, boys to audience...
  9. One more move, Twilight goes dark in a few days...thanks, PaulsSF for the photo updates. Have a drink at Maxi's for me.
  10. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Pavilion Place is adjacent to Screwboys - that’s it highest recommendation. It will be convenient to the new Dream Boys. It’s best for short stays. When Twilight disappears The Raya will be in the middle of a construction site. Looks like I’ll be looking for a nest for my late May visit. I was at Bandara Suites in November and liked it but it was distant from Twilight though near to Prince. I anticipate more reviews of accommodations as part of the relocation process
  11. Actually, no need to kid...to all appearances much of Twilight is moving to the other side of Surawong and brushes up alongside soi 4. Now awaiting news of Hot Male's journey...
  12. Map shows opposite side from Screwboys and photos it on left when walking toward Surawong.
  13. Number 1
  14. Thanks for your reports...they are enjoyable and informative. Enjoy the remainder of your visit and rest up for your next visit.
  15. Sending good wishes to the Thai people for this election.
  16. Step by step...inch by meter
  17. You didn’t indicate if your Bangkok visit is only the 3 days in May when your friend is with you. As you also mention ticket for an April visit. If it’s only 3 days in total, start with your friend full time if the chemistry isn’t there, be honest and put him up in another hotel if the chemistry is there - stay with him. On buying/ helping purchase - I’m no role model as I’ve bought a phone for a gogo guy. That was five years ago and haven’t done it since. I run into him now and then and we have a good time
  18. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Good old Bloomberg...collecting all sorts of information 24/7. Surprised by the Hong Kong percentage...
  19. Agree...Siamroads.com
  20. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    On the one hand, I have had ice in my drinks at Maxi’s with no ill effects. On the other hand, twice, a salad from a salad bar undid me. Note the salad bar. Other salads have had no ill effects. Hope you know BenG1000 that this forum is hoping you have the most fantastical visit
  21. ggobkk replied to anddy's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Problem with this thread is describing the location...lol decent experience at branch at entry to Tarntawan Hotel
  22. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Many different services...google "BKK arrival services". Here is a link to one I've used...700 THB to meet at gate but no cart. Meet with cart is 1400 THB.
  23. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Thanks, Reader, for following up on this...nice to recall some good news and that the boys will share in Netflix's money...
  24. ggobkk replied to floridarob's topic in Gay Thailand
    Board member Numazu, who appears to have shifted some of his attention from Thailand to Latin America, has written several reports on the Boy Toy forum.
  25. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    BenG1000 - tons of well meaning and good advice here. Read it, process it, file it ready to use as the circumstances demand/allow. One is always learning...example, after lots of arrivals, I never thought about just walking out and taking a taxi that is dropping someone off. Your Thai business class flight staff will tell you where to use your expedited immigration status. It was in the main arrival hall when I used it. The access across from gate 4 is for diplomats monks, and other airlines business/first. I use that when I arrive on ANA.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.