Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ggobkk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ggobkk

  1. Just noting that vinapu is alive and well and on the ground in Thailand...anticipating a full report as well as continuing comments on various topics.
  2. When I was ther in June, the powers that be were removing the trees in front of BB Inn, I'm back in November, interesting to see the lack of progress that will have occurred.
  3. Arena and a Prince have the largest selection to choose from.
  4. There's little to lose in discussing travel with a boy you are interested in...I traveled twice in the last two years with a boy from one of the Bangkok gogos. Each trip was a good time and we were compatible. I had to adjust one trip's start as he had to do a visa run. The trips were a two and a three day visit to Pattaya. He likes to be in the water and I like to watch. I would discuss face to face...but, you could also have the proposed travel happen right after the discussion. Lots of variables. Last time for me we had discussed it for my next visit. He agreed and met me at the airport when I flew into BKK and we went directly to Pattaya.
  5. While I agree with DivineMadman about avoiding places with repeated reports of theft, I had'nt read this thread before I visited Banana in late June. I had a fantastic massage, liked the new place, and had a good chat with Kelvin,the manager. I used the locker for my valuables. After reading this thread I note that the reported theft was around the time Banana had moved into it's new location. Don't know what else to say...
  6. It may have been market forces working at full steam if the offing party was an excellent customer for management.
  7. Don't worry...the different voices giving their reports improves everyone's reports. We already know that you are intelligent as you booked low airfares which means you will know value and report on it. I'm thinking to be in Bangkok around the same time as your booking information shows and if I am, I hope we might meet up.
  8. Agree with other posters, great reports and multi informative. I'll be interested in your thoughts on a Hot Male as m told they have changed the show to be move of a stage show and reconfigured the room.
  9. Thanks for your reports, as Vinapu mentioned, there hasn't been a report on Tawan for quite some time. Your report updates us all.
  10. Have a great trip, looking forward to your write-ups
  11. WeChat and Google Translate
  12. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Most boys - Dreamboys and Jupiter - reviews tend to credit these two clubs with the best shows. Show at Boys66 was good when I saw it in June but few customers. Screwboys is hit or miss. Had two great visits with lots of boys and two visits where there were few boys. Agree with Vinapu - a report would be a help to keep forum members updated.
  13. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Blue House website says it's open.
  14. Here's some Offer Nissim from Pride here two years ago
  15. Last three visits have begun with two or three nights in Pattaya which with the beach is less frenetic and allows for the jet lag to ease up. Then on to Bangkok for an immersion program - November trip is planned to repeat this pattern.
  16. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    The rates are for guide only. Anything else is an add-on, car, driver, meals, admission charges.
  17. My last two trips to Thailand began with short stays in Pattaya for jet lag adjustment before heading to Bangkok. This has worked well for me, I stay in Jomtien and let the bar boys assist in my adjustment. Then I'm ready for Bangkok. Just booked for a November trip and will begin that in Pattaya/Jomtien.
  18. ggobkk replied to bucknaway's topic in Gay Thailand
    This topic has been interesting and helpful. Must admit to being naive and not thinking about #2 as a possibility. My flights home are always early, so it's the night clerk that checks the room (Raya).
  19. ggobkk replied to bucknaway's topic in Gay Thailand
    Perhaps, tipping in Thailand is related to one's tipping habits when at home. I, for one, stay in the same grove as at home when I'm in Thailand. I do check the print, if the room's not too dark, to see if service is included. At home service is rarely included. Agree on the hotel maid's tip. A friend told me years back to leave the hotel maid tip each day, it not only perks up service but also makes sure (since shifts change) that the person who cleans the room gets the tip.
  20. ggobkk replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Need to add this to the section on info for newbies
  21. Sometimes, I'm too tired to go out. So, I tell myself, that's what naps are for. I take one. Then I go out.
  22. At the airport, once through immigration, there are both ATMs and currency exchanges - at all hours. Rate there is better than at home (USA for me). As paulsf mentions ATMs are everywhere in Bangkok. If you search this site, there are some threads on what banks have best rate, same for currency exchanges.
  23. You write an informative report in a style that is both charming and appealing. Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.