Everything posted by JimmyJoe
-
International airlines return 80% of their airport slots in Thailand for the next five months
Haha. So true.
-
International airlines return 80% of their airport slots in Thailand for the next five months
I had the same unfortunate experience with Finnair. I used to fly with them to Bangkok in business. They've now begun charging extra for seat assignment, lounge access and any luggage in the hold. That makes for a significant price increase, well above what I've always paid for the same service from them. I'm looking elsewhere, but I fear this might be the new trend.
-
Tourist provinces to reopen in October, minister says
I was there about two years ago and found some excellent boys, very ready and willing, from a couple of the regular massage shops that had boys and girls sitting outside. Right in the middle of the main tourist, pub zone. Can’t remember the name off the street, but a main drag in Siem Reap. They were available both onsite and off. What I would worry about is now, if it’s become a ghost town, I wonder if many of the massage shops would even be there anymore. On the other hand, considering the dire poverty in many parts of Cambodia today, talent might well flood back into town, given the opportunity. But it's such a small town, I could hardly imagine spending more than a few days visiting temples and enjoying the boys, though. I'm afraid we've veered off topic. I expect a smack down from a disapproving member.
-
How Long Does It Take Mail To Get From The US To France?
Interesting. Which bank in France supports cardless withdrawal?
-
Best way to send funds from Bangkok to USA
Oh.
-
Best way to send funds from Bangkok to USA
Well that certainly doesn’t sound good. Complete transparency was the whole reason I began doing business with Transferwise in the first place. If DeeMoney is just a marketing ploy it seems like a Thai bank might be a better bet. I wonder if a Transferwise mult- currency account would be helpful to transfer from Baht to another currency. One other thing I wonder about is, if one day I do need to transfer money out of Thailand, how much of a hassle are currency controls. I mean, I think they require you prove the money wasn’t “ill-gotten“ in Thailand. How can I prove the (foreign) provenance of the Thai funds if I originally brought the money into the country via Transferwise which shows up at Krungsri as domestic transfer...
-
Best way to send funds from Bangkok to USA
A friend of mine uses this outfit. It seems to be similar to Wise (which I use a lot to send money to my Thai bank), but for transfers from Thailand. I haven't used them, though. https://www.deemoney.com/send-money-from-thailand-to-france/
-
Cannot see all of the forums!!
thanks for the explanation about number of posts
-
Comprehensive List of LGBT+ Links/Resources
Thanks for the great list and the additions.
-
Access to male escort discussion and reviews threads
I agree
-
Third and Final Try: BKK Visitor-Friendly Hotels
I'm always careful to book a room for two, even though I travel alone. I also email the hotel in advance to ask about their joiner policy. This way I've yet to have any problems bringing guests back to my hotel room anywhere in Thailand.
-
Vietnam, quick note on my last visit to Hanoi. And I’m going back
I had a wonderful experience 2 years ago in Hanoi at a massage place. Boys in a line up behind a window. Found a great performer with a swimmer's body. Wish I'd had more than 3 days there.
- Patong Beach - 2019
-
Lots of New Members
I've been around for a while, but never posted. It's great to have a forum and keep it going.
-
Picking up boys in Bangkok
I guess it's safe to say most of us miss Bangkok. No place else like it.
-
Fun in Myanmar?
I've been twice in the two years before the pandemic. Loved it. Grindr works well and Blued.
-
I'm new, is there any rules and guidelines that I should be aware of
I'm new too.
-
Maybe We Don't Travel
TransferWise seems like the best value option in my case. I use it all the time to transfer to my Thai account. But I don't know a good solution to send money to a boy I am sponsoring. He's fallen on hard times due to Covid and I like him very much anyway. But he's not Thai and has no bank account. Western union transfers are expensive and I can't use transferwise as he has no bank account. Does anyone know of another method? Line maybe?
-
Welcome Bar Silom Soi 4 host bar
Yes They are very much interested in an off. As Vinapu so rightly says, several of them have quite a personality and the view over to Jupiter can be quite entertaining.
-
Welcome Bar Silom Soi 4 host bar
Maybe everyone already knows this place, but it was new to me. A boy I know from ex soi Twilight Hotmale host bar told me he'd start working here after the demise of Twilight. I was there a few weeks ago (August) and saw he and several other hosts are indeed working at Welcome Bar. It's almost directly across from Jupiter. Good place. Are there other host bars in Bangkok now?
-
Patong scene in Phuket is dead ?
This is exactly what I ended up doing three years ago. Thought I'd give Phuket a try, ended up back in Pattaya after three days in Phuket. I was glad airfare were cheap, compared to my home country, so I could just pick up and leave earlier than planned.
-
Inappropriate Use of Cameras
Absolutely. He is not a boy to be trusted with private information. He has no pictures of me...I hope.
-
Inappropriate Use of Cameras
This is exactly what I experience with one repeat of mine. I like that he is very chatty and tells me all kinds of trade "secrets", secret to me at least. He's only too happy to go into great detail about encounters of his, porn he's done, online brokers of his (I had no idea that existed) said broker gets him 6 tricks a day when he's in Bangkok (at 1500B a pop, interestingly enough). Yes, the boy has stamina. Anyway, this boy gleefully shows me pics of his customers! I want him to give me tips on boys, who is nice, etc. and show me boy pics. He wants to show me his customers, including dick size, sexual perversity. Ick. So, we need to be careful.
-
Money boy doesn't want money
That's for sure! Yes.
-
Anyone in Pattaya now interested in meeting?
Ya think?