Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Furama Silom Le Siam
  2. There are massage places, saunas , gay clubs and dating apps options. The rates are between third to half than Thailand. Gay venues are mainly in Bogota and Medellin and in smaller portion at Cartagena. I find the Colombians guys among the most beautiful and attractive I ever saw and the diversity is amazing from blacks to blondes. The cons compared to Thailand is that it's little very difficult to get by with English and it's much less safer .
  3. You completely didn't understand what I am trying to say.I didn't say regular jobs gives better salaries than what can get be earn as money boy ,what I meant is that the big improvement of the Thai economy opened better education and more jobs opportunities to the younger generation so less Thais are willing to sell their bodies for money.
  4. I find Thai boys are more attractive then they used to be in the past I agree it's partly because of consumption of Western food and mainly because of the Western culture growing influence on the younger generation , unfortunately the boys whom work at the gay venues are less attractive then they used to be and the choices are very limited nowdays to be more over less Thais are wiling to work at the sdx industry due the huge improvement in the Thai economy at the last decade and more non Thai boys took their place instead.
  5. I think the Thai gay gold era passed long time ago because of many reasons the main ones : too many regulations imposed by the Thai governmen on entertainment industry, too many restrictions on the immigration policy and prices gone up dramatically. Let's face it Thailand is still beutiful and fun country to visit but not as used to be. I agree many gays found other options in South America mainly Colombia, Brazil and Mexico. I had been in Colombia first time on last November-December I was shocked to find out the boys are much cheaper than Thailand and the variety is really amazing from blacks to blondes many choices to choose from for every taste.
  6. Never used Airbnb , As I understand it's not include cleaning and changing bed sheets ? Am I missing something ?
  7. Looks like a falangs trap to me ;The boy you wanted strangely is no show, then instead of the boy you choosed they gave you other one and for the 'grand finale' 30 minutes of soaking in the tub alone .it's a sad joke.
  8. I had been at Medellin 3 months ago, very nice city but IMO 10 days is too much , I suggest maybe 5 days in Medellin 5 days in Cartagena.
  9. 30k per week is too high 10k is well bellow the standard rates it should be somewhere between to justify taking a boy for the whole week. I guess only very few boys whom are very eager for a free vacation at touristic places will take an offer of 10k for a week.
  10. If there isn't good chemistry or affection most certainly after couple of days it might become boring or problematic, 24/7 long term escort is not a field of roses as many might think.
  11. Yes it's true I didn't come to Colombia for the beauty of the country but for the beauty of the Colombian guy I met on line and his charming personality ,it's my first time at South America and I was very worried exactly because all you described very well ( "rundown, dirty,violent, corrupt, and lack of inferstructure ") however I decided to keep being open minded and non-judgmental and enjoyed the trip there very much visited wonderful places like San Andres Island,Santa Marta,Cartagena and others. Maybe because I stayed at upmarket hotels in good areas almost didn't see the negative side of the country...
  12. I was in Colombia couple of months ago traveling with a local guy which I met online and I can say it's really hard to get by without Spanish, without him I was totally lost there however I am glade I had the opportunity to travel with such wonderful guy at a very beutiful country as Colombia is.
  13. YouYou mean you hooked up both guys for USD 300 per day ? 24/7 escort ?
  14. Looks promising remind me the good all days of Sunnee Plaza.
  15. Boy69 replied to WelshGuyUK's topic in Gay Thailand
    And the ' big brother ' is watching you ... ?
  16. Yes it's a huge mistake to argue and raise the voice on Thai people because it may cause them to loose face, Thai people usually don't behave like that and detaste such kind of behavior. Form my many years experience in Thailand keep smiling and being polite even at the hardest and frustrating situations is the best way dealing with Thai people.
  17. Don't look for logic at Thai authorities...
  18. Off fee is a fine of taking the boy from the bar. Short to time or over night is between you and the boy and it's not concern of his bar.
  19. 10000k per week is less than 1500 for a day it's not attractive enough to convince a typical Thai boy to accept such an offer. It's usually min. 2500 per day.
  20. In my last visit 2 months ago I used only Latam little bit expensive than Viva but I was pleased with their service so it was absolutely worth the extra dollars.
  21. There is no harm for short time with him if he will contact you again just to fulfill your fantasy beening with this guy, I would no go further then that due the horrible experience you had with him. I doubt that he will try to contact you again not because he suspect you may be mad at him ( believe me he doesn't care about your feelings at all because if he did he would never behaved as he did) but because his plans to squeeze walking falang ATM didn't went well for him with you as he planned so there is really no point for him to try it again it's a waste of time for him.
  22. The rooms at the Ibis Styles seems smallish and the Peepshow shower room isn't great either.
  23. From your 'prince charming' affair some lessons can be learn : 1. Never raise expectations for a boy you didn't been with at least one night. 2. Never ever send prepayments to a boy you don't know and trust . 3. strange in advance requests or demands from the boy should raise red flag. 4. Once meeting the boy things are not as we expected it's better to cut off the deal immediately avoiding bigger trouble and expense later.
  24. Yes I agree that some guys we met deserves second chance but not this one he acted like a jirk from the beginning and all he tried to do is to squeeze as much money as he can without giving a thing in return so why he would be better on second chance? He is a crook and will stay a crook.there are many better guys waiting there you really don't have to waste your time on him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.