Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. I don't know how many of the 'serious' long term relationship between falang and Thai based on true love, I assume many cases based on interest : The falang needs someone by his side not to be lonely and the Thai want to get out of the sex industry for example, and there're many other reasons why the two decided to establish long term relationship not based on mutual love.
  2. Yes I agree most of the relationships between falang and Thai collapse eventually and it doesn't matter if it's because the Thai boyfriend was a gold digger or because the falang found new younger model to replace his current Thai boyfriend, maybe there are some 'happy ending' cases but they really the minority and not the majority.
  3. Boy69 replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    Unfortunately it seems they are moving to hunk guys type direction same as most of the other bars in BKK , It's really become hard to find young twinks nowadays in bars .
  4. Boy69 replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    I will be glad if someone who is Bangkok now can pay a visit there and give us update.
  5. You can do whatever you with your money but in my opinion You paid him for 2 hours almost doubled of the min. wage for a month in Colombia. It's a huge sum for ST in Medellin.
  6. 500$ per hour is excessive rate it's a polite way of the guy to say he isn't interested. Chaturbate guys usually prefer to work online then meeting clients out of the web this explains the high rates they quoted you. The normal rate of escort guys in Colombia is around 30-100 $ for ST, some will ask more. You can try your luck on the apps.
  7. Boy69 replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    I have wonderful memories from Screw Boys I pay a visit on my last night of my trip just when the Covid-19 strike , I had very entertaining night with their show with lots of smooth young twinks and offed a beutiful Vietnamese guy for a great ST in my room .
  8. Most of the time free cancelation is more expensive than no cancelation option.
  9. Boy69 replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    Great news ☺️
  10. IMO it's better to be spontaneous and not to tied yourself to restricted plan in advance.on my last trips I booked only the first 3 days to one week in advance and the rest of my trip made the bookings on spot it's sometimes cost more than book in advance but sometimes you can grab last time special deals.
  11. The 2 rooms with jacuzzi & terrace are on ground floor. I stayed at the 2 bedrooms suite ,I think it's the best room I ever had in Thailand.
  12. I traveled one month in Colombia last November-December with a guy whom I met in Chaturbate it was amazing experience, he is hot and have a great personality. I am considering to meet him again till the end of the year.
  13. East Suites opposite Zing have spacious rooms some with jacuzzi and you get free entrance to Zing pool.
  14. His phone number suggested he is Turkish ? I doubt he has any clients at this rates if he is active in Turkey.
  15. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Yes it happened to me too they copied not only my passport but also my Colombian boyfriend ID . In my country they don't even bother to request my ID only to show the credit card I used for paying the room.
  16. Boy69 replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    Not me I usually get close plus/minus 3 years of the boy real age , however I agree with you many Thai boys look younger than their age and are in a great shape.
  17. Yes it's a nice suggestion although I would change it a bit : ST 1-8 hours ( some will agree to stay with you over day. not over night in this category) LT 8-12 hours ( usually over night ) LLT 12-24 hours MD minimum 2 full days .
  18. "Maybe the explanation is more simple most of the guys are straight and some just can't get erection with male customers..." this is why I specifically said some of the boys and not all of them...
  19. There is over night LT and 24/7 LT , it depends what you agreed in advance with the boy.
  20. Maybe the explanation is more simple most of the guys are straight and some just can't get erection with male customers...
  21. Are you sure Screw Boys is open now?
  22. I had been first time in Colombia on last December after more than 20 years visits to Thailand and I was shocked to find out how Thailand become so expensive, the rates requested there were between third to half of the going rates in Thailand and the variety of the boys there is more interesting for my taste . Unfortunately Thailand become less attractive option for me nowadays.
  23. Zero-dollar tours are very important for the statistical tourism data because it's boosting the number of arrivals but actually contributing very little to the Thai economy because only few certain businesses profit from such kind of tourism and once these tourists are in Thailand they spend almost nothing at the local businesses not to mention the negative aspects of such kind of tourism to the country which everyone at this forum already knows and not need to repeat.
  24. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    It's not only in Taiwan but all over South Asia, on my first visit to Thailand I saw so many gays and ladyboys I was sure Thailand is a very liberal country but actually it's not gays doesn't have legal rights and Thai culture is very conservative.
  25. At Le Siam and Furama Silom you can bypass the reception and register your guests and nobody cares there. I had invited boys from Grindr and met them near the entrance to make sure that they what advertised themselves and not fake profiles, never faced problems . Make sure to put wallet and valuable items at safety box.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.