Everything posted by Boy69
-
Would you ,have you paid more than 4k?
I assume most are Caucasian clients, East Assians are not sharing the fetish for a sex with blacks. This explain why your Thai boyfriend was surprised that African MB are working in BKK , They are not popular among East Assians potential clients .
-
Would you ,have you paid more than 4k?
African citizens working in Thailand are asking more than the Thai or neighborhood countries boys couple years I negotiate a rate of with African hunk 23 y.o. to 1500 in BKK first he didn't agree but after I replied take it or leave it he agreed maybe because it was early noon and anyway he didn't have any clients so early I don't know. the next day he suggested to come again on the same rate and I gladly agreed because he was very good in bed and nice person , At Pattaya young African twink 19 y.o. immediately accepted suggestion of 1000 bht plus 100 for transportation. Both were from Madagascar. I guess had a luck with both of them because I know usually African rates are higher but me personally won't pay more than what I paid so it's up to them to accept of not.
-
Twinks in Pattaya
Yes I agree if you are not falang owner with deep pockets who is running the bar for fun there is no way bar in JC can survive.
-
Twinks in Pattaya
There is no ban on gogo bars at Jomtien Complex it's just classified as residential area and not an entertainment zone since Gogo bars are restricted to Entertainment zones only you can't have a license to operate gogo bar on JC. Rumours says that the land is owned actually by the royal family so there is no way gogo bars wii be aloud there ever.
-
Hanging out with webcam boys in Medellin
You send them pm and ask them if they are interested.
-
The end of Jomtien Complex?
Before my first trip to Thailand I was worned that Thailand had lots of scams and pickpockets and thefts at hotels I was so terrified in my first visit that avoid any contact with locals who only tried to be freindly, I felt the same in Colombia at my first trip just to found out that the security issue in Colombia isn't so bad as discribed and most of the Colombians are nice people and polite .If you are booking good hotels at the better upmarket areas with safety box, avoid strolling around rough neighborhoods late at night and when you are outside go with the minimum Money and credit cards you can you should be fine.
-
Best GoGo Bar
You will find which is the best bar for you after visiting the bars by yourself. every bar has its pros and cons .It's so subjective preference, the same bar can be amazing for one but a disaster for someone else.
-
phuket boys fee
Paradise Complex in Patong Beach had golden era a decay start 1999 I think, with lots of bars and boys to choose from ,because it's the most expensive area in Thailand it used to attract the most beautiful Thai boys to work there especially in the high seasons , there were lots of gay accommodation options in Paradise Complex and I had lots of fun. nowadays it's almost a ghost town. I agree with Vinapu BKK and Pattaya are better options and if one nev been in Phuket maybe considering a long-term boy from BKK or Pattaya to travel with to Phuket.
-
The end of Jomtien Complex?
I was in the same Colombian guy whole of my trip in Colombia and felt safe with him , he had been robbed twice couple of months before we met , Colombia isn't safe as East Asia , however many forum members traveled to South America and had great time you just need to be cautious.
-
phuket boys fee
The gay scene shrinked dramatically on last years, on my last visit 6 years ago I was so disappointed that I wouldn't think I will visit again, Anyway regarding the fees don't pay more than what is common in BKK.
-
Any good Jupiter experiences?
Yes it was on December 1998 Rome Club was still open on my second visit one year later I think it was already closed and the best go go bar was The Boys Bangkok at Soi Twilight the fuck shows there was the best I ever saw and many cute boys worked there plenty to choose from for every taste, Throb was a such entertaining gogo bar IMO the best one in Pattaya even better than BBB the boys working there were mostly young twinks 18 to 24 y.o. the shows were tastefully done. I have plenty of good memories from my first visits in Thailand, Sadly nowadays it's a shadow to what it used to be 20 years ago.
-
Guys need Viagra
If a guy has no problem getting hard that doesn't mean necessarily hs is taking pills.
-
Any good Jupiter experiences?
I was in Rome Club on my first visit on 1998 I think, I don't know when it was permanently closed however it already showed signs of decline, nevertheless it was a great fun good music, vibrant atmosphere, interesting shows and colorful mixed crowd.
-
Coffee Grinder Silom
Looks very stylish indeed.
-
Go go boys fee
Very important not to tell them you are first time in Thailand they will try to take advantage of newby naive tourist.
-
Hanging out with webcam boys in Medellin
Yes I referred to the premium cam boys, If you are into next-door type I guess it's more easy find hook up.
-
First time visitor, can someone explain it all to me...?
I am not a big drinker either,I usually order Soda with lemon or other soft drink and in rare occasions a beer .
-
Hanging out with webcam boys in Medellin
Usually webcam guys do only online, they unreluctant meet clients face to face,Some will agree for large sum of money and only the minority are meeting clients without a problem for reasonable rates.
-
Any latest report on CM
CM is certainly worth a visit as touristic place: the old city, the temples and interesting soroundings. For gay pleasures it's a hit and miss. I am in Vinapu camp it's worth the try and visit.
-
BoyzBoyzBoyz last night ,sticker shock
It's the Thai logic when business drops to raise rates as an attempt to compensate for the decrease in cash flow. In my last visit there back in 2017 as far as I remember was 500b and for show guy 800b, 1000b off fee is really a shock so how much they charge for show guy 1500b ? Redicilius.
- Question about gogoboy in Bangkok
- Question about gogoboy in Bangkok
- Question about gogoboy in Bangkok
-
What has Delayed or Stopped your return to Thailand?
1. Substantial increase prices of drinks, off fees and fees to the boys. 2. Declined of the gay zones. 3. Government restrictions like limiting the opening hours, dress codes of the working boys banding fuck shows attc. 4. Better opportunities at other countries especially South America.
-
Question about gogoboy in Bangkok
It's possible to send money via for example Western Union or MoneyGram even if he doesn't have bank account. Be aware that there are many boys that don't like their work as gogo boy and if they find the right person who is willing to support them on constant basis they will jump on this opportunity to quit their job in bars and will fake feelings and love. My advice is to keep in touch and see what happens.