Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Very good observation, to this you can add guys who had been sexual abused, or have mental problems or just regular guys that need extra income.
  2. I don't think that you made a full of yourself. planning long term trip with a guy is hit-and-miss , sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I had been there too. I hope you learned your lesson not to send prepayments and if very unusual requests are coming from the guy ( like fly separately without reasonable explanation) cut the deal off immediately.
  3. All I can say is that V saw Vinapu as walking ATM a big opportunity to squeeze as much money as he can from the situation once he realized that Vinapu is not a naive falang as he thought he disappeared. Sometimes sheet happens in life all we can do is forget about it and move on. Regarding that didn't V want to fly with Vinapu at the same flight I think there's simple explanation he didn’t want to be seen together with older falang .
  4. Now the picture is more clear I think your behavior was impeccable, I am really disappointed from V's behavior. I hope things get better with him however I am not optimistic about that.
  5. IMO It was not a good decision, you should be with him from the moment you arrived to create commitment with him , by asking him just to drop you off at your hotel and send him away maybe you created the impression that you aren't serious with him or that spending the whole time with you isn't so important for you. maybe he got offended of your unusual request to let him go immediately after you arrive to your hotel.
  6. Too many red flags raised with this boy . You must clear expectations with him before he ruined your trip .the minimum expected from him is to be with you at the first day of your arrival but he just dropped you off near the hotel and left it's not a good sign .
  7. Boy69 replied to peterholland's topic in Gay Thailand
    Sorry type error I meant sextoys.
  8. Don't do it I think it might makes Vinapu jealous.
  9. Boy69 replied to peterholland's topic in Gay Thailand
    As far as I know sector's are not aloud, regarding poppers I don't know.
  10. Sorry I got confused if you have BF for 20 years how can this guy can be your boyfriend too ? Or maybe you meant your ex BF of 20 years?
  11. I had been there 3 months ago, wonderful walkbup to the church .enchanted place.
  12. Is he Thai ? How old is he ? Does he works ?
  13. Well it's only USD 280 more it's not something that will break your bank account and if you really like this guy I think I will do the same but be careful when dealing with him once you meet him on money issues and try to stick to the initial agreement. A contrary case happened to me on last December I was in contact with Chaturbate Colombian guy for more than a year and finally met him 2 months ago I don't know how it happened but we developed mutual feelings he never asked for money or demanded anything and at the end I gave him substantial amount that made him shocked, he told me that he stopped working at Chaturbate because he doesn't like it and wanted to start study so I told him this money is for his education which he appreciated very much .I also help him on monthly basis for me it's not a substantial amount but compared to the average salaries in Colombia it's enough for him to get by.
  14. Completely strange request I personally declined it immediately and if he wouldn't agree cancel all the plans with him. regardarding the additional money requests well it's not a love story both sides are aware to the fact that it is temporary business arrangement and typically to a money boy to try maximize his benefits on this situation. I would stick to the initial arrangement and decline any other money requests.
  15. Your' second habit ' is causing us to crush our brain trying to understand what you are saying instead of fluid reading of everybody else comments whom write normally.
  16. Yes me too but tye next day all went fine
  17. My self-respect always trumps emotion and ignored my heart ...
  18. Rid Rude behaviour! asked 5k , didn't show up and didn't bother to update you .I would never consider to contact him again after such irreverence behaviour.
  19. Obviously you are paying premium to have a massage with young beutiful twinks there and not necessarily for their massage skills ,it's place for niche clientele market whom are willing to pay more for being with these boys and I don't see anything wrong with that. I am not a massage parlors person but if I do consider to go I certainly prefer this venue than the standard massage places with rough older guys .
  20. I was at Theatron in December didn’t see any strippers neither gogo dancers I was told only on Saturday's . I hardly can say it's mixed company it was more straight crowded very few gays. I was impressed from the size of the place and the variety of different dancing sections, the drinks are reasonably priced but my Colombian friend and I found the music very monotonous so we left after an hour.
  21. I was there there in December with a Colombian friend very nice Museum we really liked it.
  22. Boy69 replied to Novarunner's topic in Gay Thailand
    Are non-money Vietnamese boys willing to meet olders falangs ?
  23. So it's 3000 BHT for standard massage it's certainly not cheap.
  24. The thing I don't understand if the mamasan forbid him to be off with the first customer why he did allow you to off him afterwards. Very strange indeed.
  25. It's the best to travel my last trip 2 months ago in Colombia I booked the hotels and domestic flights only for the first week and the further booking for hotels and domestic flights done on spot everything went smoothly and it allowed me to be flexible the rest of the trip. All my further trips will be like that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.