Everything posted by Boy69
-
HOT BOYS
It's not exactly correct some are working only on line and some will agree to meet but only after they know you better ( some pm massages , private/password shows with them act. ) the problem is that many perverts annoying them so their first reaction is to refuse suggestions for meeting. you have to be patient and polite some of them will finally agree.
-
In Thailand Right Now, Do You Wear A Mask Or Not?
Even before Covid many locals wear masks in Bangkok because of the air pollution so it's not uncommon there.
-
Is Thailand's Gay Nightlife Overpriced?
From what I saw in Chaturbate the Colombian boys among the most beautiful boys on earth the variety is amazing from blacks to white blondes from boyish slim to hunks a boy for every taste,I am so excited for my upcoming trip in November.
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
Pattaya: how to drive to touristic sites?
Not a problem at all some of them will agree to wait till you finish and take you back with no extra costs.
-
Pattaya: how to drive to touristic sites?
Bolt taxi Grab taxi
-
Is Thailand's Gay Nightlife Overpriced?
I love Thailand so much but on my last trips I avoided offing boys from bars (except one occas at Screw Boys the Vietnamese Boys was too beautiful too resist) including drinks ,off fee and ST tip about 4000 Bht a session is too much , Grindr was a good option for me I found what I wanted and avoided the bars overpriced costs. My first travel on November since the Covid strike will be to Colombia I decided to give a break to Thailand after 20 years of repeated trips there.
-
Jupiter on Twitter
The overpriced rates of Jupiter straight boys is their polite way to say no to male potential clients.
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
Vietnam Bar Boys
From my experience if the boy really likes you he will always ask your permission in advance before ordering and will ask if you like certain dishes ,but if he sees you as walking ATM he will behave as Vinapu described.
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
Is Dreamboys Moving?
I assume Lucky Boys business model is not working for the Covid and post Covid era too big space too much boys working there it was relevant before the Covid strike when there were much more clients to cover the huge costs to operating such a big place.
-
Vietnam Bar Boys
At my last visit just before the Covid strike I had two Vietnamese boys one from Grindr traveled with me for almost two weeks before he went back to Vietnam and the second was an off from Screw Boys both were amazingly beautiful and good in bed all I can say is that I think Vietnamese boys have more restrained personality then the Thai boys but in general had very good time with them.
-
Sansuk Sauna Pattaya
I agree the current fee 150 bht is expensive for Thai , If I was the owner I would allow Thai's under 25 years y.o. enter free or for very low cost about 20-50 bht it will increase the number of young Thai's visiting the sauna and it will attract more falangs coming to the sauna eating at the restaurant and book a room there.
- BL Celebrity Massage Spas
-
First time Pattaya
It won't . the current gay generation aren't coming and the older ones who came in big numbers are slowly disappearing first gone the gay bars at soi day-night area then Sunnee plaza ,Boyz Town is in slow decline .only left Jomtien Complex.
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
- Trip report: Thailand September 2022
-
Trip report: Thailand September 2022
I assume because the boy is a waiter member of the staff servicing the clients and not one of the boys on stage available for off, what the mamasan tried to say you is that extra 1000 BHT (most likely the boy will give it to the bar/mamasn after you pay him ) is needed for taking the boy out of his shift from the bar, In contrary to what Vinapu said I don't think the mamasan tried to ripped you of.
-
Sex in Koh Samui?
It's not practical for money boys from Pattaya unless they have long term falangs who takes them to a vacation in Koh Samui on long term basis.
-
which airport for Pattaya?
The risk is that the number of flights, to U-Tapao it's limited in case of over booking or flight cancelation you are in trouble from BKK there's plenty of flight alternatives and it's easier for the airline to find you a solution.
-
Sex in Koh Samui?
I was twice at Koh Samui the sex scene is dead, not much to do at the evenings didn't find anything special there , I won't visit this islandagain. If you aren't beaches fan pass on.
-
Sex in Koh Samui?
The dating apps in Koh Samui are dead too , is Samui the right direction for sex ?
-
New ferry cruise between Pattaya and Samui completes test run
I assume lack of tourists making it unprofitable to operate the Pattaya-Hua Hin line.
-
Your life as a senior gay man
I don't understand what is the problem if visiting alone in Thailand you can cruise the gay bars and the apps fuck whoever you wants and nobody care if you are straight or gay and no one will know what you did or didn't do at Thailand.