Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. I am not sure about that Boyz Town was declining for some years mainly because of shrinking numbers of gay tourists coming to Thailand the Covid situation was the last nail in the coffin. Very sad but there is nothing we can do about that.
  2. Very sad. I wished you become a couple and live happily ever after
  3. All I can say is that they did try their best to stay open but without tourists neither expacts (which prefer Jomtien Complex and on line apps) there is no reason for BBB to stay open .Sad.
  4. The first boy on the top is such a cutie
  5. I think this rumor might be correct now I see that Agoda is not accepting bookings to Ambiance after 1th February .
  6. I can recommend the East Suites opposite Zing luxury rooms on very reasonable prices some with jacuzzi and you have the previluge to use Zing swimming pool . freindly staff and guests are welcome with no qeastions asked.
  7. Thai government and logic is oxymoron
  8. Yes that is correct .the lack of enthusiasm and the subdued atmosphere is I assume because most of the go go boys are straight and find their work repulsive ,and the high drink prices are because there are not enough customers as at girlie bars .
  9. I agree with most said above by others but we have to understand that the number of gays visiting Thailand dropped sharply over the years .I remember when I had been there between 2000-2006 were much more gay venues with lot of customers in Pattaya,Chiang Mai,Patong and Bangkok .With not enough customers no surprise nowadays it's only a shadow to what it used to be.
  10. For some reason quarantine myself for two weeks on cost between 50k to 100k BHT is not appealing to me...
  11. I assume it's because the conservative trends started at Taksin government and continuing till today and it's not going to change in the near future unfortunately.
  12. I wish I can share your optimisic point of you but I am sceptical,even before the Covid 19 criss there is a steady decline of the gay entertainment industry in Thailand Chiang Mai almost all gay venues shot down , Paradise Complex in Phuket is a gost town even the famous Boat Bar is closed permanently and the best go go bar My Way not sure will re-open again ,In Pattaya Sunee Plaza is dark and almost deserted,Boyz Town is no longer gay zone anymore and boys looking more for female clients.the veteran gays are getting older or dying and younger gay generation doesn't coming,I assume there will no be shortage of boys on line but we are coming also for nightlife and fun not only for sex and I am afraid except Bangkok won't be left much once we come back to the land of smiles.
  13. IIt won't help mutch major tourist destination are almost deserted Phuket, Krabi,Ko Phi Phi, Pattaya,Ko Samui and more the main economy depends on int'l tourists without them I don't know how long they can survive. I fear that once the Covid 19 criss will be over and the borders in Thailand will open again many gay venues will be close permanently and Thailand won't be the same again .
  14. GMMTV Thai BL series will release in 2021.
  15. New upcoming series Bad Buddy with the duper sexy actor Ohm
  16. Yes I agree this series is different than the typical BL series the main plot is a the suicide/murder (?) mystery and the development of the relationship between the two main characters are in the bakround . The first episode is great and it seems very promising series.
  17. Thai culture prefer light skin ,Korean look twink look .
  18. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    All the Hotels in Pattaya are joiner freindly but the high-end ones might charge joiner fee ,you have to check before booking what is their policy .
  19. "Manner of Death" very interesting new Thai murder mystery series will be premier this 30th November
  20. The best solution for you is not to put condoms and not come to Thailand at all.Stay home.
  21. " Gen Y" new BL premiered last week some of the actors are from the origin cast of 2 moons series SS 1 and SBF band.
  22. Yes only the first series is great.the cast there is amazing.
  23. These 3 boys are very hot :
  24. Project S The Series - SPIKE! I thought it was BL series ( It's not ! ) by mistake and watched this series at the weekend ,one of the best Thai series I ever watched about high school volleyball team players and their difficulties in personal life and tournaments all the way to the finals.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.