Everything posted by Boy69
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
It seems strange to me even if I had boyfriend I would steel pay a visit from time to time at Patpong just for fun why punish yourself and avoid the excellent Bangkok's night life ?
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Friend Zone the series Excellent series not exactly BL one but the main couple are gay .
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - August 15, 2020
I don't it's a big deal boy taking a face mask he didn't steal it and if he saw 40 of them on the table he probably assume it's OK to take only one .I don't think he made any wrong here.
-
Thailand protestors take to street calling government to resign
Prayut is certainly not the most liberal democratic leader in the world but he stabilised the politic situation in Thailand wlafter the military coup against the corrupted Taksin sister Yingaluk , The economy improved (till the Corrona era of course) and he manage to control the virus situation very well with very low infection cases .
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
- Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Still 2gether series started today !- Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Trinity band they are so sexy and talented !- Boyz Boyz Boyz
I don't think so cost of living probably remain the same but boys' income dropped sharply. I do feel sorry for them too.- When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
Heading to Brazil with more than 100000 deaths from the Virus ???- Boyz Boyz Boyz
I am not so optimistic , however I hope BBB will survive Boyz Town certainly won't be the same if this bar close its doors.- Boyz Boyz Boyz
It's not so easy as you think,How can you be sure that the owners can financially survived such a long term ?- Boyz Boyz Boyz
It's not a good sign , If the current situation won't approve soon they will have no choice but to close the bar permanently.- When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
The glory days of Sunee Plaza was 2003 - 2008 approx it was really one of the best gay scene in the world , I was very sad once it was over- Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
He is so handsome look at his sexy scene 23.00'- A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - July 17, 2020
Post-Lockdown Bangkok: Empty Temples, Nightclubs, and Hotels https://www.cntraveler.com/story/post-lockdown-bangkok-empty-temples-nightclubs-and-hotels/amp- When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
Don't count on refund on case of cancellation if the situation won't improve many airlines might go bankrupt or will be in sirious liquidity difficulties when the situation will improve in the future you can always book a ticket in a short notice , It's better to wait and see what will happen and not make any commitments at the moment.- When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
I really don't think that someone can give you a reliable answer about that. We can speculate , guess or make a wish no more than that. In my humble opinion I don't think it's a good idea to make a booking and it's better wait .- Loving the Boys at Jey Spa in Gay Bangkok
Yo and Ton are very cute.- Foreign workers to be allowed in
Not only that the tickets are extremely expensive but there is a big risk of flights cancellation and God knows when you receive a refund if any.- Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
On line release on the 20th- Boyz Boyz Boyz
The bars at Jomtien complex are more appealing to the expacts in Pattaya , Boyztown is too commercial,noisy and expensive for them.- Boyz Boyz Boyz
Yes this excatly whay I saw on my last visit on February , the show was very strange unattractive boys doing acrobatic moves ,Very disappointing few years ago it was my favourite bar in Thailand with large selection of boys, excellent shows and lavish ambiance.- New Panorama Beer Bar Grand Opening.
More details about Boyz Town this days will be appreciate...- Boyz Boyz Boyz
Did you pay a visit there ?- Delays in Getting Embassy Clearance
You made a good decision the recent foreigners unfriendly government policy isn't make things easy for expats. - Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories