Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Don't be so pasimist. Thai government is trying to change the nature of the incoming tourism at the last 15 years but actually it remains the same more or less. The gogo bars scene will continue as usual at the near future however the question is when the apademic will over and when we can travel again .
  2. Every story has two sides involved we really don't know what happened between them and I guess will never know. many older farangs are with personality disorders maybe it's true I don't know , however I assume many money boy whom work at this 'proffesion' have disorder personality as well, poor economic bakround and abused past.this is why I am very careful when dealing with them .
  3. I am your king recommended series 1 & 2
  4. Yes that is so true for example I was pretty sure the main 2 actors at 'Oxygen' the series were at their early twenties I was shocked when I read they actually 27 y.o. !
  5. The most important thing to me when I read reviews is that the hotel is gay friendly and joiners friendly(with no extra fee !) so I'm willing to compromise at other things . lavish hotels are really not my cup of tea decent room and friendly attitude is what I'm looking for.
  6. My top 10 favourite Thai actors My favourite Thai actors :
  7. Top 20 hottest Thai BL actors
  8. Keep us update !
  9. What a great premier !
  10. Mist recommended Thai BL series in 2020
  11. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    This is nuncess , In the contrary if prostitution become legal the sex secen will florish, sex workers won't be afraid of police raids and arrests .
  12. The problem is that the tourism sector play significant part at the Thai economy ,if the restrictions on traveling to Thailand continue very long period the tourism industry might coulopsed with many hotels and business go bankruptcy without any option to reopen again once the appademic is over , millions will be unemployed. It will take years for the Thai economy to recover.
  13. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It's only the polite way of the Thai government to tell you : "You are not aloud to come yet ! "
  14. Friend Zone 2 Dangerous Area start on 25th !
  15. I am amazed from the low level of the Thai high school graduates most of them can't speak even basic English. That's show you the huge current problem of English teaching at the Thai education system.
  16. The problem is that there aren't enough proper local teachers who are qualified to teach English.
  17. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Opinion polls show Thai public wants the tourists back it's the Thai government afraid to open the borders unfortunately.
  18. From my experience in Thailand truth and false are very fluid it's completely different than the western culture , the boys will tell what ever suite their interest at the moment and sometimes will not tell the truth to avoid loosing face .I learnt to be very sceptical with what boys are telling me and not to dig to much information from them they really don't like it.
  19. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It's s joke ... A country which used to accommodate tens of millions tourists every year couple of thousands won't make any improvement at the dying tourist industry at the moment.
  20. Because none of the boys at Jupiter are gay I guess.
  21. The boy is Thai ? How old is he ? Did you try to be with him more than short time before ?
  22. Thanks . didn't know season 2 already started. I like the actor Yacht very much such a charming and talented actor.
  23. Yes I agree. 'Sotus' , 'Love Sick' , 'Gay OK Bangkok' and 'Make it right' all those series's the sequel was much better than primary season. I have huge expectations from the upcoming sequels : Freind Zone 2 Love by chance 2 My engineer 2 2 moons 3 Tharntype 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.