Everything posted by Boy69
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
8 recommended Thai BL series to watch this week.
-
The Prince massage
I love your too optimistic forecast , Sadly Thailand won't be the same in the near future and it will take years to recover slowly.
-
Forthcoming Holiday in Thailand 2021-2 ?
Most vaccinations are of the Chinese Sinovac which is very unreliable and questionable, Sadly I will pass Thailand for the near future .
-
Thai Airways to resume int’l and domestic flight operations
Yes I totally agree and better to book at the last minute.
-
PM says restrictions could be lifted next month amid signs of infection slowdown
The PM is hopeless and doesn't have any clue how to handle the Covid 19 crisis .
-
Does size still matter?
In my opinion the point is that they declared false commodity to the Thai customs since sex toys are forbidden to import.
-
Have moneyboys tried pivoting to online selling?
It's illegal in Thailand , I heard some working girls in Pattaya who did try virtual online sex were arrested, fined and their equipment was confiscated. Apparently the Thai authorities are monitoring the web and trying to prevent it.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Just finished to see the whole series no doubt it is the best Thai BL commedy this year even better than the Lovely Writer series ,So many hilarious scenes and such a great cast , The main couple Jin and Bbomb are adorable .
-
Pattaya City Council disbands after fight over CCTV cameras
Wouldn't it be better to spend this aoutragoes about of 200 million BHT for the Covid 29 victims ,the homeless and struggling business ?
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Nitiman the series . I started yesterday to watch such a lovely light BL comedy 😀
-
Love in the time of Covid
Most likely he's looking for long term sponsor till his country reopen to go back there safely, meanwhile you can enjoy his lovely companionship so no harm done here.
-
Thailand in 2031
There is no way these topics Will be mention in the Bangkok Post unless the writer of this post has an uncontrollable urge to be arrested.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
9 Thai BL series to Watch this August :
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Enjoy
-
gay scene in Phuket
Yes this is exactly what I feel like arriving to the gates of heaven The problem is not only with Thailand restrictions on opening their borders but with our countries limiting us of traveling abroad .even it Thailand will eventually open the borders there is no guarantee that our native land will allow us to travel there or applying serious restrictions for traveling .
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
The Yearbook the series start yesterday.
-
gay scene in Phuket
Even before the Covid 19 the gay scene in Phuket faded away .I assume nowadays nothing much is going on there.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
The Best Story start this week
-
Chiang Mai Joiners
I doubt in this difficult days when hotels are with very low capacity they make you any problems with joiners . Same as z909 I I've never had a problem anywhere, anytime in Thailand.
-
First Covid-infected tourist found in Phuket Sandbox
As I suspected the sandbox is doom to fail. It's too complicated for me till this maddness is over I prefer to stay in my country and travel domestically.
-
Things getting back to normal in Phuket
Yes the problem is not with the taxi fares from/to the airport but with the tuk tuk mafia which charging outrageous rates for very short trips this is one of the reasons why I avoided Phuket so many years (The main reason is the declining of the gay scene at Paradise Complex).
-
Facebook Dating
Yes it is definitely so. Even if a Thai boy isn't a money boy and looking for Thai partners once falang is online chat they will demand money for meeting.
-
Future of Thailand's Gay Saunas Under the Microscope
Maybe the Saunas business model is not working anymore ? Anyway never had been in a sauna I am too shy for this scene
-
Facebook Dating
In my last trip last year I used exclusively Grindr plenty of boys and very easy to use it .
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
The correct name of the series is I promised you the Moon , the first 3 episodes were so-so but the last two when the relationship between Teh and Oh-aew falled apart (again...) The tension,thril and agony were so devastating my tears burst constantly till the end .I won't reveal if it is happy ending or not but I can say it is amazing series with grand finale.