Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Can you give us more details about Panorama this days ,Is it a restaurant ? Beer bar ? host bar ? The upper floor is open ?
  2. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I guess I am getting older before I was in the room only for sleeping so there was not much purpose to book fancy hotels but now I do less outdoor activities so I do need propper hotels which provides swimming pool and dyning room with breakfast buffet the only options in Jomtien complex is the Zing or the Agate. Second thing I noticed in my last trip is that looking for boys become less important but relaxing and enjoying tourist attractions is on first priority so decided at my next trips I will spoil my self with better hotels , regarding to boys I became very picky (don't know why...) and will take one only if he's really stunning so I am taking into consideration that not every day will find one and have sex activity it's fine by me because my main purpose in my upcoming trips is to rest from my stressful work and not finding boys. I guess now when I am fifty years old I become more bourgeois tourist.lol.
  3. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Since the sharp drop of Western gays coming to Thailand the bars do not have choice but to adapt the Far East tourists preferences .
  4. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I never stayed at the Agate so no likely they will give me this rate , their website accept booking for October-November only and on booking websites it's above 3000 bht for February so it's not relevant to me ,booked Zing's Supper delux plus room for 1600 Bht not a bad deal at all.
  5. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes there are always good deals also in high season ,the Agate has crazy rates in the high season this is why I booked a room at the Zing on my upcoming trip on February on very reasonable price.
  6. This is not a good sign it might be a step before permanently closure.
  7. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Because now it's the low season starting December the cost of the Agate is twice you paid and without breakfast .
  8. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I looked at the 5 years graph Bht against USD it is in the range of 30 to 36 ,In 2014 it was about 32 and now about 30 against the USD so compared to 2014 the Bht raised less than 7% so the strength of the Bht mith seems to me a little bit exaggerated. https://www.google.com/search?q=dollar+to+baht&oq=dolar+to+b&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.8201j1j7&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
  9. It was better if you did arrange meeting with forum member and go with him to the bars this way you won't be so nervous.
  10. At first anal first -as bottom- is very painful and unpleasant experience however after practicing it is incredible , others will be top only and some can be versatile. Intercourse sex is great treasure you are missing I guess maybe you are hypochondriac and this is the main reason you are avoiding it on fear you'll be infected with HIV or other sex deseas ?
  11. I don't think you made any wrong with the boy as Vinapu advised it didn't work with him and it was better to cut it off fast . Chemistry is not something you can improve it's just an outcome with a certain boy sometimes there is a chemistry but usually not because 24/7 with a boy based solely on money without a real chemistry can not work unless the boy is very professional and experienced with such situations as spoon described his experience. From my experience in Thailand most of the boys do ST only, some will agree to LT overnight only and only very few will do 24/7 more than one night the ones who agree to are because : 1. He really likes you and have expcatations for more serious relationship. 2. The boy is desperate for money and will do everything to secure more money than he can do on ST. 3. The boy wants take a break from the bar / his job so long paid vacation with a client is appealing to him. 4. The client is very rich so the boy will jump on the opportunity to make LT with healthy client. 5. The boy is very experienced and professional and knows how to behave 24/7 with a client and extract the benefits of this situation.
  12. What kind of boys there hunks ? twinks ?
  13. It's really depends on the chemistry between you two. I once met a boy in Phuket we had great experience together so I took him with me to Pattaya for the last week of my vacation we had a lot of fun on the other side on other vacation I met beutiful boy in Pattaya we agreed that he will stay with me the whole vacation as he suggested and I bought flight ticket to Phuket for him but he turned to be capricious spoiled and lazy we had big fight and decided to cancelled the deal with him and didn't took him with me to Phuket gave him his fee for the week he had been with me in Pattaya and sent him away. I vowed never to do it again too !
  14. The boy told you how excited he is to see you and will meet you at the airport but then came 2 warning signs : 1.He didn't come to meet you at the airport and sent you a message that he is sleeping ! 2. Once arrive to the room he preferred to communicate with his phone rather with you. It's clear signs that he isn't into you at all but don't mind to go for it for the money if I were you once he massaged that he preferres to sleep rather to meet at the airport I would massage him back that he doesn't have to bother to come at all and cancel the whole deal with him . As I advised on other topics 24/7 a day with a boy is usually not a good experience unless you have great chemistry between you two I like to wake up early eat breakfast and then go the beach /pool/ shopping or other activities but most of the boys prefer to sleep long hours till late and are very lazy sometimes I have the filling that they want as much money as they can extract from you and do as much little as they can once they're with you so on my upcoming trip no more 24/7 without a boy only ST or LT "till breakfast" as Vinapu suggested.
  15. Yes I agree with you but I am not sure that the boys are doing it deliberately to abuse you it's more like they are trying to compensate themselves for expensive food that they cannot afford to order,This is why when I am eating with a boy that is with me on ST period it's a street food or simple restaurant.
  16. Yes I agree his beauty now is more mature.
  17. For me Songkran was horrible experience could not go out from my room without getting wet every time I did finally gave up and stayed in my hotel and went out only for eating till it was over .it is fun to watch at the first day but afterwards it becomes irritating.
  18. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    It seems the correct commission for the boy for a drink less than that they will not have motivation to ask you buying them drinks.
  19. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    This is not the point the bar will not aloud the boy to sit with you long time without buying him a drink they make profit from drinks and offs only.what you are tipping the boy is between you and him the bar had no concern on this.
  20. I really don't want to shatter your idyl ,My advice to you is to be very careful with your money he seems very nice boy nevertheless you can never know his real intentions and if all he tells you is true there are to many sad stories with falangs lost sustainable funds to Thai partners.
  21. I had only once this experience you are describing at Ayutthaya with a non-money amazing boy , this kind of boys that can give such amazing sex experience are definitely rare.
  22. He is a beautiful superstar how much charge a boy like him ?
  23. In general this is common between boys to sleep very late this is why I won't do LT anymore . it's very annoying I had to start my day at noon or later when I like to get up early eat my breakfast and go to the beach,pool ,shopping or sightseeings .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.