Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. Boy69 replied to 18past19's topic in Gay Thailand
    He broke his record this trip. lol.
  2. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
  3. Boy69 replied to 18past19's topic in Gay Thailand
    I must disagree with comments above it's an exostting long flight one day is wasting for flight and the second to recover from it with the jet lag issue so you probably have 4 to 5 nights in the land of smiles 200 $ reduction on your air ticket is not a substantial amount to tempt me to do this if I were you . too much hussle for very short trip in my humble opinion.
  4. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Delete
  5. Unfortunately I have to agree with .In the past I consider Thailand as my retirement destination once I will retire but not anymore, Nevertheless it is still fine destination for short time trips.
  6. I am courious to know why didn't you off anyone from the plethora of cute guys ?
  7. Thai culture respect solidarity, respect to the elders, parents, religious and authorities. Thai people in general are very kind,shy and polite. Although it's not perfect there with double pricing system and trying to charge more tourists when I needed help always found kind local Thai to help me.
  8. Thailand is one of the safest countries in the world I also like to walk everywhere especially at nights when the weather is more calm never faced any problem at Thailand ,I admit the South America is putting me off because of the high crime rate there maybe someday I will get the courage to visit there.
  9. Amazing even cheaper than Bangkok !
  10. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    The 'punch card' or whatever you call it for working hours is pinuts if the boys don't get enough off's they can't make a living .The main reason why they don't stay overnight and go back quickly to their bar is because they hope to get another off before the closing hour.
  11. If they run this hotel as proper gay botique hotel with nice modern fresh rooms and friendly attractive staff they could be a very successful hotel but instead they did nothing lousy service and dated rooms it's a miracle they lasted this long.
  12. I hardly believe they will make season 2 the last 3 episodes was a spin off to the original series about the main couple one year later and that's it . They hardly raised the budget to complete the first series .
  13. You better do it's outrageous rate .
  14. controlling the mobility of foreigners is related to dicatatorship regimes and it's against my belief as liberal democrat western I certainly don't want to live in Thailand under the TM30 policy , however I don't mind to travel there from time to time I also love the Thai food, the boys, the sightseeings and their culture but retirement is better to stay in my country no culture difference,no redicilous immigration restrictions and reasonable healthcare system I certainly don't see my self as expat in Thailand struggling every year to get visa extension from the corrupted and Bureaucrat Thai immigration.my freind who is living in Cambodia told me about American expat living in Thailand that have to pay 20k Bht to corrupted immigration officer in Pattaya to approve the visa retirement renewal "to speed the process otherwise it can take forever ..." she told him !
  15. The last election was a joke the same Military Junta is in power and the prime minister is also the head of the police and Military forces so basically you are correct the government just give orders and have soldiers blindly follow orders.
  16. I guess they are targeting to short time visiting tourists and want to reduce the number of long terms expats for some reasons we don't exactly know.
  17. Many years ago I did travel to Cambodia via Poipet a terrible experience that will not be repited again. If I will ever visit Cambodia again it will be via air freight only.
  18. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    For some reason many hotels are unfriendly to locals staying with falangs it happened to me too I registrated Thai boy whom stayed with me couple of days in Copa Pattaya the reception treated him so badly that he didn't want to stay at this hotel anymore.
  19. Can you give us more details ?
  20. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Amara is excellent hotel in prime location unfortunately it's very expensive for my budget. On my next trip I will probably choose between the Furama to Le Siam ( aka Swiss Lodge).
  21. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    In Furama take their Delux renovated rooms not the dated suppirier ones .For its price it's a good option. Regarding TripAdvisor reviews there will be always grumpy cats which are never statisfied and complain about everything.
  22. Bangkok G story is very funny series but the production is flimsy there are much better quality Thai BL series like Gay OK Bangkok, Make it right, Love Sick , Theory of Love ,2 Moons,Grey Rainbow,Water Boyy and more.
  23. I know that there is no gay scene in Krabi but I don't care I go for the nice beaches short trip by boat from Ao Nang and the relax atmosphere there . Patong was for me in past ideal destination because the gay beach part with many attractive boys years ago much better than Pattaya and the lively Paradise Complex with many gay bars, guesthouses and restaurants but that was many years ago I was shocked in my last visit on August 2017 (after some years of absence) to see how dramatically declined .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.