Everything posted by Boy69
-
Patong scene in Phuket is dead ?
You are right last time I was on August 2017, paradise complex was a ghost town, the beaches were dirty and everything is overpriced. I doubt will ever come back .My next trip will probably go to Krabi instead.
-
Patong scene in Phuket is dead ?
This information not relevant anymore main venues like Boat Bar and My Way closed and ZAG is not exclusively gay club anymore. Hope someone wad there lately and can update.
-
Patong scene in Phuket is dead ?
Last time I was in Patong 2 years ago I understood that the gay scene nowdays is dead ? Boat Bar and My Way permanently closed ? Someone was there lately and can update ?
-
Bangkok Trip Report August 2019
Yes this exactly why I don't visit saunas I am to shy for this scene and everybody staring on you make me nervous.
-
sending money
Although the address system is confusing the postal service in Thailand is very efficient somehow the postmen manage to bring the post correctly. Don't ask me how it's beyond me lol.
-
sending money
The address system in Thailand is very complicated and confusing no wonder many locals have no idea what is their address.
-
Some reviews from my July Bangkok trip
Malaysia Hotel.
-
Clubs and bars open till 4am?
Tourist Minister Pipat Ratchakitprakan is very reasonable person ,he is trying to worn the government for the consequences on the Thai Tourism of the over strength of the Baht , the restrictions on visas and restrictions on opening hours of entertainment venues but for now with no much success .
-
Clubs and bars open till 4am?
I doubt that Prayut the current conservative prime minister will confirm this.
-
Pattaya tourist trying Rio for first time
I think you should consider Columbia as well from what I see in the web the boys there are the most sexy in the world I ever saw .
-
sending money
It's not relevant if boys' requests are genuine or not the important issue is if you are willing to be a walking ATM for lazy boys whom are not willing to work at normal job in low season they certainly can work on temporary jobs and earn some money till the high season but it's more easy for them to extract money from naive falangs.
-
sending money
Western Union is immediately done and the boy can take it from one of their branches . From my experience if you send once endless requests for more money will follow . Forget about the boy and move on it will save you money and troubles.
-
Silicone Dick?
If this boy didn't make this silly silicon operation he could save the 20K TBH for removing it. Sometimes people doing stupid things .
-
Rainbow Club at Jomtien Complex.
What's the name of this bar ?
-
Some reviews from my July Bangkok trip
Good to hear that !
-
Some reviews from my July Bangkok trip
Never been at Indonesia but it is a Muslim religious country and as far as I know gay activity is illegal.
-
How do you keep the spirit of Thailand alive once you return home?
I can understand the OP once I come back from Thailand it takes weeks for me to recover I miss the boys,food, culture and the adventures there but it really depends how was my trip sometimes it's wonderful with great boys and many adventures and then it's really hard for me get back to my life but sometimes my trip is so so and then it's not so hard .
-
Some reviews from my July Bangkok trip
Taxis in BKK are very cheap compare to the west so it doesn't really matter where your hotel is if you need close location to your work.
-
Some reviews from my July Bangkok trip
Didn't stay at this hotels but from previous forum members comments there was no problem bringing guests . Hope the link can help : http://www.bangkok.com/magazine/10-gay-friendly-hotels.htm
-
The boyfriend experience
The question is when you'll get old and aging will someone take care of you in Thailand ? Will the Health care system in Thailand take care of you when you need ? It's crucial questions that you have to ask yourself before taking such a desicion. You have to he honest with yourself. Unfortunately I heard so many horror stories about Thailand as long as you can take care of yourself and have money everything is like heaven but once you can't ...
-
A big first world problem
There is no wrong on Thais cling to their culture not necessarily their culture is inferior to the Western culture ,We the Western have much to learn from the Thais for their respect to the elders, authorities and religious , their politeness and solidarity.
-
Khao San rd. to get facelift
There are prime attractions nearby the King Palace, nearby important temples and the national measium short walking from Khao San road apart from that I don't find any reason why it is so popular the accomodation is expensive for the low quality it provide, garbage and pollution everywhere after midnight(the biggest rats and cockroaches I ever saw in my life), masses of unfriendly young backpackers and not convenient location far away from the major attractions of Bangkok. I stayed there at my first visits to Thailand .my last visit there was 4 years ago and I was shocked from what I see completely medness that went out of control. I doubt will ever come back. Silom-Surawong is the best area for me great nightlife near to the major shopping malls and very convenient location can get you everywhere by the BTS .
-
Tarntawan Hotel milestone
I noticed that on last minute booking some hotels are extremely expensive in comparison to booking in advance but others reduce the price substantially if you booking at the last minute probably to fill empty rooms. In my upcoming trip I will book only the first days of vacation at Pattaya and will book the rest there .
-
Tarntawan Hotel milestone
Sometimes booking directly through the Hotel website can get you better rates or / and special previligges it worth to compare the rates there against the consolidators before booking.
-
Inappropriate Use of Cameras
The main problem I faced in long term with a boy is exactly what you are describing sleeping habits difference between me and the boy I am used to sleep between 12 to 2 AM and wake up between 7 to 9 AM and most of the boys I had been with do not wake up before 12 PM and I even had a boy that is not waking up before 16:00 (!) . It's very forstrated I certainly didn't take a vacation to spend my time in sleeping most of the day this is why I probably won't take any boy for LT on my upcoming trip .