Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy69

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boy69

  1. The sad fact is that the number of gay westerns comming are falling dramatically every year no wonder gay veneues are disappearing the best example is Sunee Plaza in Pattaya and Paradise Complex in Phuket vibrant gay zones in the past and ghost towns now.
  2. I doubt they will survive in the near future.
  3. When was your last visit in Thailand ?
  4. @bucknaway , From your reports the Brazilian boys are better and cheaper than the Thai boys ?
  5. Don't rely too much on recommendations about specific boys from others every person has its own taste and if someone on this forum had a good interaction with specific boy that doesn't mean necessarily you would have the same experience with him, Don't look for boys recommend by other choose the ones that you think are the best for you once you are there also I read in your other comments about your preference for the size of the dick boy and the shape of his body after some experience you will find out that it doesn't mean anything and what is more important is the chemistry between you two , politeness and attitude of the boy .
  6. I doubt that Thai boys would be interested in this forum for most of them working at bars is just a job to earn money. I know for sure that they are gossiping about us and if a client is a cheap Charlie or behaved badly to a boy the gossip will spread quickly and boys will not be willing to go with such client, so you better be polite and respectful to the boy you are offing and pay what agreed between you too .
  7. It is really not recommend after exhausting flight and with suitcase to go by MRT and BTS to your hotel,you can save a little if you take a taxi at the departure floor where taxis dropping by passengers departing from BKK and will be glad to take passengers before leaving the airport on reasonable rates.
  8. Some boys have more than one supporting sugar daddy abroad ...
  9. Reader already advised you that if you into twinks and not buddy builders you should look at Luckyboys, Freshboys and Screwboys some of them have big dicks you can choose from.
  10. Boy69 replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Thailand
    It's really up to you. 20 baht is really a small tip maybe can be acceptable at some bars at Sunee Plaza Pattaya but in Bangkok or Boyz Town Pattaya I will not give less than 100 baht tip. If a buy is sitting with me long time in the bar and decided not off him I tend to tip him up to 500 Baht.
  11. I don't think Thai bar girls are potential clients for this bar maybe wealthy Thai women and female tourists .
  12. The high amounts quting above are really rare maybe the top high-end boys are lucky to earn such high income per month most of the boys can consider themselves very lucky if they find one customer per day.
  13. Boy69 replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Thailand
    I remember one time my Thai boy forgot his mobile phone at Dongtan beach and one of the staff ran and look for us till he found us ,many time I walked late at night alone and never felt unsafe in Thailand.
  14. You worry to much about security , pickpocketing and so on from my experience in the past twenty years of traveling to Thailand I can assure you this is one of the most safest countries in the world just be calm ,relax and enjoy yourself while you are there.
  15. Boy69 replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Thailand
    There is no reason why gogo bar boy will do so he will face serious problem with his patron in the bar. I usually leaving my credit cards , passport and my money in the inroom safety box and taking the minimum amount of cash I need with me so even if I would had been pickpocketing ( which never happened ) it's not a big lost.
  16. Boy69 replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Thailand
    Thailand is very safe but you still have to be catious put your valuable belongings and passport at the safety box in your room and you'll be fine.
  17. I can devide the boys working on the bar scene to 3 main groups : 1. Temporary job - the boy is doing this as a part time job has another regular job,or he's a student or between jobs till he finds proper job or finish his studies. 2. Poor background- the boy come from poor family without proper education or skills and choose to work in the sex industry hoping to make good money . 3. The lazy - The boy is very lazy can not work in regular hard working job and looking for the easy good life the option to make in a short time with a client the amount he can earn on 3 hard labour days on regular job is appealing to him.
  18. Boy69 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I can not recommend you to do so to be with a boy 24/7 is not easy as you think unless you know the boy well ,you are sure that you are get along with him and there is good chemistry between you two otherwise it can be a disaster.
  19. Zing Resort and the Agate are the best options in Jomtien Complex.
  20. For some reason I feel more relaxed at Pattaya and Paradise complex/Pathong .
  21. Boy69 replied to 1moRussian's topic in Gay Pattaya
    I don't think so the whole young generation are glued to the their smartphones . it's very annoying but we have no choice but to accept this...
  22. Wow exactly as me I though I am the only one whom never visited the clubs in Patpong ,never went to Saunas and still feel uneasy once I am in Soi 4 ,I attribute this to my extremely shy and reserved personality .
  23. I agree with Vinapu it's time you try Pattaya less than 2 hours drive from Bangkok , plenty of affordable accommodation and 3 main gay zones : Boyz Town,Sunee Plaza and Jomtien Complex.
  24. Boy69 replied to Jasper's topic in Gay Thailand
    This rates are already high especially if you compare it to Pattaya , I think the policy of the bar is correct if boys will quote outrageous rates to potential clients it will harm the bar reputation and drive away clients from comming again / offing boys.
  25. Straight boy "gay for pay" type is really a turn off for me I would go with a boy only if I am sure the boy is gay ( a bi is OK too if he's really stunning) I did like the old BBB before the current changes for its shows and ambiance but never offed any boy there because almost all of them are obviously straight.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.