Everything posted by Boy69
-
View Talay Condos Pattaya ?
On booking.com rate start at 700 Baht a day
-
View Talay Condos Pattaya ?
I am considering to stay on my next trip at one of the View Talay condos near Jomtien beach. I see that it's very cheap and these complexes include spacious rooms,gym and huge swimming pool . Somebody stay at on of them ?is it gay/guest freindly ?
-
Super A, Bangkok - quick report
- Trip Report Pattaya & Bangkok SEP 2017
Good for you that you finally managed to meet the right boy for you . Are you planning to be long term with him ? Did he agree to be with you longer ?- Super A, Bangkok - quick report
Nonsense! Money boy is a money boy and it doesn't matter if he's gay,straight,bi,ladyboy act. They are looking for money not for young and handsome falangs.- Trip Report Pattaya & Bangkok SEP 2017
I agree Pattaya is a total sex commercial place "give me money and I will give you sex" approach it's very hard to find there more meaningful relationship with local boy.- Trip Report Pattaya & Bangkok SEP 2017
You don't have to feel guilt when dump one for the other you can tip the boy and move on to the other boy you prefer belive me that Thai boys do the same if they prefer other customer It's only business as you mentioned yourself. It's a win-win situation for everyone the first boy received tip from you the other boy you preferred was offed by you and you got the boy you really wanted so everything is fine. Sometimes there are exeptions I met one boy via Grindr he was a little bit older then the picture he showed on his profile it turned me off first but decided to give him a try it turned to be great sex , very nice and polite boy with easy going personality and eventually we met everyday and we are still in daily contact through Whatsapp .for sure will meet him again in my next trip to Thailand.- Super A, Bangkok - quick report
Boy looking at straight porn on his phone is a total of a turn off for me he's obviously straight. I always make sure in advance that boy is gay it seems very odd to me to have sex with someone that cearly isn't into it.- Trip Report Pattaya & Bangkok SEP 2017
Hi Nasherich, Instead of you if I see the boy that turned up is not my type I wouldn't take him to my room.I will sit with him for a drink somewhere a litle bit chating and then send him away politly.there is no point to waste your time in bed with a boy you clearly don't like !- Travelling with gogo boy
The huge advantage with taking a local boy to travel with you is that he knows the culture and the local language so it's more easy for you to get by just ask the boy what is needed and he will sorte it out.You just have to find the right boy, I did it couple of times in the past and had great fun much more interesting then travelling alone in Thailand.I am not a butterfly by nature and if I find the boy I like I prefer to be a long term with him the problem is that sometimes the boy had grown expectations for more serious relationship and even marriage and taking them to my country and then the troubles begin ... then I needed to cool things up, lots of tears at the other side... Just be honest with the boy from the beginning and make agreement with him what you expect from him and his wage for the escort.- Pattaya in Low Season
You don't have to be shocked it's Thailand everything here is in slow motion- Pattaya in Low Season
Dongtan beach is under masive reconstruction now no wonder that there is no life there...- Travelling with gogo boy
At my last trip in July-August I met a boy and after one night we decided to be togetger the whole of my vacation he was stunning beautiful young boy but I didn't know him very well and bought him the next day a flight ticket to Phuket for the next following week after we finish with Pattaya it was a huge mistake the boy was really terrible and we had a huge fight after a week so I flew alone to Phuket , the ticket for him was prepaid so I lost the money for it.I don't regret it because I found another lovely boy at Phuket. This just show you that you have to be very careful when choosing a boy to travel with you, and even if you find a boy with a good chemistry between you two it's not simple to be with the same person 24 hours a day.It's not all heaven you know...- Arriving 16th Sept
Please note that Buses departure every hour and sometimes every half hour .if the busses are full you will have to wait between hour or two for available seat.- Arriving 16th Sept
Please note that Buses departure every hour and sometimes every half hour if is needed .if there is the busses are full you will have to wait between hour or two for available seat.- Travelling with gogo boy
It's really depends on the boy if the chemistry between you two is good it can be wonderful experience but if not you will curse the moment you decided to take the boy to travel with you. My advise is to be with the boy at least 2 days and if there is good chemistry to agree in advance the rate and what exactly you're expecting from him . if you want to avoide the off fee costs for the bar you can try to find a boy via the apps, you can find boys there who are looking for more serious long term relationship .- All about cock size?
standard Thai size equipment is a myth there are all sorte of shapes and size of Thai cocks, the thing that really turn me on on is their smooth skin and easy going sex approach.- Pattaya in Low Season
Very nice boy Travellerdave !Excatly my type.were you only short time with him ?- Soi Twilight revisted
Yes miracles can happen, I met a very nice 20 yo boy in Phuket work as a waiter in coffee shop he was so sweet and gentle very handsome too .he wanted more serious relationship with me but I don't think we can fulfill it because it is almost impossible to get a visa for Thais in my country also due my work I can visit Thailand not more than one month per year.very frustrated And problematic situation for now we are in contact via whatsapp but that's it.- Soi Twilight revisted
Yes miracles can happen, I met a very nice 20 yo boy in Phuket work as a waiter in coffee shop he was so sweet and gentle very handsome too .he wanted more serious relationship with me but I don't think we can fulfill it because it is almost impossible to get a visa for Thais in my country also due my work I can visit Thailand not more than one month per year.very frustrated And problematic situation for now we are in contact is whatsapp but that's it.- Sunee Plaza Goodboys on 23/8/17
I wish I can do it myself at Good Boys unfortunately I am too shine for this stuff.- Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
In my last vacation at Phuket I did meet boy that genuinely attracted to Farangs and wants a serious long-term relationship, he works very hard between 9 to 12 hours every day and he isn't a money boy. He was 20 yo with no demanding attitude at all and poor.if I was leaving in Thailand he would be a great possibility to be my boyfriend but I can definitely say that such boys are very very rare in Thailand most of them are greedy,temperamental and unfaithful. BTW why didn't you develop a serious relationship with one of this 3 boys ?- Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Excellent- Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Hi ChristianPFC, Unfrtunently I have to agree with your statement from your blog : "And now I can draw parallels to other Thai boys. With most boys, dating is a one-way road, a black hole! All the time, commitment, money (reasonable amounts), emotional involvement I give, nothing ever comes back! They only take, they don’t give anything back!" Most of the Thai boys prefer thai boys for sex/relationship, they may tolerate falangs presence only if they can benefit something from us (money,shoping act.).- Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Sorry I didn't see that GWMinUS is looking for short time companionship for only 2-3 days ,a gogo boy will be fine for this purpose just make sure to fix the rate in advance with the boy to avoid misunderstandings. - Trip Report Pattaya & Bangkok SEP 2017