Everything posted by Boy69
-
From ST to LT to a nightmare
It's not possible because after 4 hours he left he massaged me that he wants to come to Phuket With me and if so why did he left my room ? There is no way I am offing him again such kind of manipulative behavior is not acceptable. maybe he's using substances as one of the members of the forum suggested which cause radical moods changes.
-
From ST to LT to a nightmare
Good advice Vinapu thanks ! The boy was probably a professional manipulator and I became tired of his behavior. Enough is enough! I don't know what he was trying to achieve with his rude behaviour but at the end it was his lost; he lost a wonderful vacation in Phuket & BKK and a sustainable amount of money for 2 weeks escort.
-
From ST to LT to a nightmare
I know that beeing together 24 hours a day is difficult so I agreed to the boy's terms he liked his bar so I agreed that he worked there everyday and come back immediately to my room once finished also I agreed that he can go to his parnets nearby house whenever he wanted to but it seems the more freedom I gave him the more rude and aggressive he became to me ,I don't understand what happened and why he acted that way.maybe I was too soft with him I don't know.
-
From ST to LT to a nightmare
I know that beeing together 24 hours a day is difficult so I agreed to the boy's terms he liked his bar so I agreed that he worked there everyday and come back immediately to my room once finished also I agreed that he can go to his parnets nearby house whenever he wanted to but it seems the more freedom I gave him the more rude and aggressive he became to me ,I don't understand what happened and why he acted that way.maybe I was too soft with him I don't know.
-
From ST to LT to a nightmare
You're correct at the first days it seems that there is chemistry between us and all was fine the troubles started at the third day I tried to sort it out but after a week I had enough it became a nightmare and then he decided to leave my room I guess he predicted that I am going to throw him away anyway.
-
From ST to LT to a nightmare
It was not a regular boy his appearance was really amazing like a teenage movie star one you can't ignore when you see ,one time we went through girls bars and they actually screamed enthusiastically when they saw him. I guess I loosened my sense with him and shouldn't commit to a trip to Phuket so quickly before knowing him better .I guess if I took him with me to Phuket and BKK it would be a disaster.
-
From ST to LT to a nightmare
I had odd experience lately, I was at one of the bars in BT Pattaya (I don't want to expose to much details) I saw stunning boy on the stage he seems more than a "dancing/ host" boy than a regular gogo boy I didn't off him but didn't stop thinking about him he was really young stunning star back in my room I saw him at the hornet and approached him he immediately agreed to come to my room for 1500 Bhat ST for my surprise after the sex he asked to stay with me all my vacation about 3 weeks including Phuket and BKK for 1500 a day ,he was really special and beautiful so I agreed immediately he came to my room the day after as agreed.the first 2 days were great and I have had wonderful time with the boy , afterwards something strange happened he became rude,aggressive, doesn't want to huge,kiss or fuck anymore I tried my best to understand what was the problem with him at the next days but with no success, at the end I have a fight with him that we can't continue be together with such kind of behavior and he decided to leave my room , I paid what we agreed in advance. after 4 hours he sent me messages that he want to come with me to Phuket and that he really like me, I was completely amazed just 4 hours ago he left and now he wants to come back and escort me to Phuket and BKK ??? I told him there is no way I'll take a boy that is not willing to huge, kiss or fuck with me and was disappointed and promised to change and that he really likes me but although he was stunning I was tried from his behavior. Till now I completely puzzled, Did someone have similar experience? Can someone explain what is wrong with the boy or maybe with me? Unfortunately I do like him and now I am in my way to Phuket and do miss him.
-
Newbies advice- bar etiquette and more
I had odd experience lately, I was at one of the bars in BT Pattaya (I don't want to expose to much details) I saw stunning boy on the stage he seems more than a "dancing/ host" boy than a regular gogo boy I didn't off him but didn't stop thinking about him he was really young stunning star back in my room I saw him at the hornet and approached him he immediately agreed to come to my room for 1500 Bhat ST for my surprise after the sex he asked to stay with me all my vacation about 3 weeks including Phuket and BKK for 1500 a day ,he was really special and beautiful so I agreed immediately he came to my room the day after as agreed.the first 2 days were great and I have had wonderful time with the boy , afterwards something strange happened he became rude,aggressive, doesn't want to huge,kiss or fuck anymore I tried my best to understand what was the problem with him at the next days but with no success, at the end I have a fight with him that we can't continue be together with such kind of behavior and he decided to leave my room , I paid what we agreed in advance. after 4 hours he sent me messages that he want to come with me to Phuket and that he really like me, I was completely amazed just 4 hours ago he left and now he wants to come back and escort me to Phuket and BKK ??? I told him there is no way I'll take a boy that is not willing to huge, kiss or fuck with me and was disappointed and promised to change and that he really likes me but although he was stunning I was tried from his behavior. Till now I completely puzzled, Did someone have similar experience? Can someone explain what is wrong with the boy or maybe with me? Unfortunately I do like him and now I am in my way to Phuket and do miss him.
-
Toyboys Pattaya off fee
The main reason I came to Thailand from time to time is to take a break from my distress work I like the laid back atmosphere and the hospitality of the Thai people I am not obsessed about sex if I find really attractive boy and there is a chemistry between us it's OK by me if not I am not willing to compromise, Because I am relatively young Thai boy find me attractive and willing to spend long term without discussing money issues but I always pay them generously for their company.
-
Toyboys Pattaya off fee
I am just now in Pattaya with a beautiful 20 y.o. Thai boy with amazing twink body with porcelain skin
-
Toyboys Pattaya off fee
I don't agree.sex wirh straight boy is definitely mechanical experience like a sex with vibrator. I always make sure the boy is gay before off him.I never considered my self as sex tourist so I don't compromise if I see a boy that I like and he is gay and between 18 to 21 YO and there is a chemistry between us I will go with him I also prefer LT with the same boy to all my vacation and usually manage to find one each trip .
-
Toyboys Pattaya off fee
I tend to agree with ChristianPFC ,If you offed a boy take him with you ! I don't see any wrong if a boy sits with me with other friends or escort me to other places before going to my hotel ,I don't treat boys as fuck machines just for short sex .
-
Yesterday
Most of the boys I slept with in my room didn't like air con and were cold all the time, sometimes I turn it off because I couldn't bear the coldness myself and left the room fan but then my room was hot as a sauna ... It's really frustrating.
-
Toyboys Pattaya off fee
It's inevitable if you are paying off and return later the boy will try to earn some tips from other clients till you come back,I personally never did it and not going to do it in the near future.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Namzu didn't make any commitment to Monboy so it really shouldn't be Namzu concern what Monboy will do with his life and he has the full right to return to be a money boy If he wants to.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Sometimes it's difficult to maintain customer-client status and mutual emotions are been involved and without any planing relationship can be develop.We have to be very carfule here. I think Namzu handled this issue with the boy brilliantly .
-
BKK Trip Report
So true! Landing in Thailand is like entering to a beautiful dream ,Then we board our planes and wake up to the harsh reality ...
-
Trip Report - Pattaya July 2017 - Here we go again!
Never considered Jomtien seriously before ,I will arrive to Pattaya next week I will sure make a visit there
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Sometimes (it happend to more then once) Thai money boys are sick of their job and if nice falang client come over they will do all they can to make him fall in love with them so they can leave more convient life and convenience the falang to support them and their family. they just forget that most of us come for short holiday and can't make such a commitment and most of us are not rich and can't support extravagant lifestyle.
-
On my way...
Thailand is not a cheap country for shopping anymore I rarely buy something there .
-
Toyboys Pattaya off fee
I agree 1500 Bt is reasonable rate for ST unless the boy is terrible and than reducing it to 1000-1200 Bt. I am willing to go up to 2000 if the boy is really a star but not more than that.
-
Why do boys wear 2 pairs of underwear?
Never saw it ...
-
Toyboys Pattaya off fee
The minimum for ST is 1000-1500 and for LT 1500-2000 as long as you don't go bellow than that you are fine ,the boy's expectations are not relevant here just pay what you think. of course in the past I had some experience with stunning boys and I paid more because I wanted to not because they demanded it but never went bellow the minimum even if the boy was terrible I just wouldn't off him my more. It's really up to you,the important thing is that you have to take control on the situation not the boy.
-
Toyboys Pattaya off fee
Yes I agree these boys are smart and will push the limits to get the most out of us ,with long term almost every boy I met tried to take me to his family home and I always refused in that way they're trying to take as much money as they can from us :sick mom,buffalo died,borther in hospital and more hilarious stories ,one boy even showed me his unfinished house next to his mom in hope that I will pay and come to leave with him at his village in the north. Hahaha very funny.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: To Butterfly or not to Butterfly Part 2 – The Devil and the Angel
Great report Namzu as usual ! "That's the life of money boys, and us customers, here in Bangkok. Everything is so temporary. It is always wise to keep your distance whenever you encounter a money boy." I agree with you very wise advice it's very important not to forget that this is money boy and customer relationship no more and no less that way nobody hurt.