Everything posted by Tomcal
-
Another thread about overpaying garotos.
WOW! Bobbalino talk about the pot calling the kettle black! LOL over what is really a simple topic, "how much do you pay to sauna guys or overnights or whatever in Brazil. let me go back about 13 years ago after we had the first "Hooboy Party" at the Atlantico Hotel and had 25 Americans and 80 sauna boys come to it. It was held on the rooftop of the hotel and the members provided all the food and drinks for the guys! Later I heard about a guy who was really overpaying(in my mind) and over the following months continued. I commented about it, saying it would wreck the pricing for the rest of us! (I didn't realize I was such a drama queen then!) Guess what? it didn't! over the years as I have gotten older and less dogmatic about peoples beliefs/practices in relation to mine. I realize everything doesn't revolve around what I believe or think! the guys are a lot smarter then a lot of their customers think! and they talk and gossip about us clients then you would believe! they are happy to point out who overpays, who cums quickly, who is a dick in terms of personality and who the nice guys are...among other things. They know I have a friend that pays almost double what I do and thats' fine as long as they don't expect the same from me and so far none have! Now I never ask what anyone pays and don't care! I pay what I think is the right amount and don't worry about anyone else and again don't forget that a lot depends on your personality! I want to encourage everyone to post their experiences but Bobbalino with all due respect, your reads are tedious at best! I have yet to read a entire post of yours..i tend to skip over the parts where you try to impart your knowledge in less then common English wording! This is not a forum for a course in getting a graduate degree in English Lit! (I do have a grad degree so I kind of know what I am talking about). Write as if you are talking to a friend in your living room not as if you are lecturing! thanks
-
Another thread about overpaying garotos.
Likeohmygod, I agree with you 100% and I have friends just like yours that overpay a lot! I may have stated this fact before, My good friend is a exec. with a large international Mktg corp and they did a survey of internet connectivity and % of the population using WiFi and internet usage and one of the highest % of use per population was in the Favelas of Rio! I believe this was limited to areas of population of 100,000+. these guys are very connected and know what is going on both in their community and region/world wide! they are all on WhatsApp and Instagramm(FB is for those over 30!) I just told a guy yesterday who I met some years ago and he sent me a message with the usual sob story and he needed $500.R, I told him it was nice to hear from him after all this time but unfortunately I am neither a Bank or a ATM! Again as I have said countless times to the guys in the saunas, "you don't give sex away for free and I don't give money away for free!* *they usually smile when I say this and walk away
-
Olimpo, Belo Horizonte
In 16 years of going to Brazil an average of 4 times a year, i would estimate less then 25 spoke any English at all and most of those were limited to 3 or 4 short sentences! That is out of a 1,000 guys roughly! It forced me to learn sone Portuguese, enough to get my requesrs understood. i can remember 3 decent English speakers snd they learned it to become more "employable" to the americans in the sauna and none of them were of the caliber i was interested in!
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
The 50 year lease re-starts when you sell the property. for example the couple i am buying from have 43 years left on their lease but when i close it becomes a new 50 year lease.
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
Yes like Brazil there is no such thing as title insurance in Mexico! The real estate salesman told me that is why there are a fair number of vacant houses in this city because in mexico if a couple have 5 kids and each of those kids have... lets say 4 kids each, all 20+ heirs have to sign off for it to have a clear title! He told me of one very diserable property in town which has 56 heirs and they can't find 8 of them so the house has sat vacant for 4 years! I bought my house from a American couple who totally rehabed it 6 years ago so the title was clean!
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
Ferrar, the fideicomisso was not really a impediment after talking to both lawyers and Americans living there....the short version is it is a way for the banks to get around the law which had the original intent of keeping foreigners from buying land close to the border or coast to avoid another "Alamo"! You own the house but the bank keeps the deed and leases the land in 50 year increments to you. If you sell after 10 years the person gets a new 50 year lease not the remainder of your lease as some "experts" claim. They cannot sell your house and as evidenced by the number of Americans owning condos/houses in Cabo and Cancun and Playa del Carmen as just a few examples, it is safe. I have about 18 MD colleagues who have all had homes in Cabo San Lucas for 5 - 15 years with no problems and they all have fideicomissos.
-
2015 Porto Alegre and Rio
Demedici, check your inbox here, I sent you the contact info.
-
Puerta Vallarte
All i will say is "its his money!" But the guys i take to Mexico from Brasil get their airfare paid(usually around $700. R/t from Brazil) and their meals/drinks while they are there! Thats it!! And i literally have a line of guys waiting to go! They love the idea of traveling to another country free and they dont even bring up being paid for their time! I think he must have brought that up and even then when in Brazil i pay $350R per 24 hrs for the guys! NOT $350. US! Thats just Crazy imho, but like i said it's his money! As far as the escort scene in PV, it is there but it changed in the last 10 years and also crime is up there! He would be safer doing Cabo or Cancun!
-
Retirement
Great and timely comments!
-
Another thread about overpaying garotos.
I not only 110% agree with you i have been saying the same thing for years! I have a good friend, naive but good person who feels the need to not only overpaybut give gifts to even the guys he doesnt go with! One evening i was sitting with a group of them and i was surprised to hear them say "he is just a fool to give his money and gifts to us!" They did not appreciate his generosity but also did the bare minimum in the bedroom for the quickest time! Throwing money around in Brazil does not buy you respect!
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
Hey Lurker, I have already brought one guy from S.P. last trip and there are several I am thinking about for the next trip! there is so much going on that this morning I cancelled my trip to Brazil this weekend and wont' be back until late may! so when I go back to Mexico in 4 weeks to close on the house I am think about bringing one or 2 of the guys from Rio the fares on Copa airlines from brazil to Mex are pretty reasonable.
-
Former Sauna boys
Strafe. I never was with the guy in the middle! Don't know who he is.
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
Thanks Lurker! I have already brought one guy up from Sao Paulo and possibly bringing two up in May. Airfares from Brazil to Mexico are relatively cheaper in the May thru Sept season!
-
Former Sauna boys
Yup that what it means alright! :-). Isaac has been around a long time and knows how its done! I was only with him once about 11 years ago but he recently friended me on FB. Which makes me more then a little suspicious of his motives! But he gets a "A" for effort!
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
Thank you Darkseraphim! One thing i should point out is only one of the guys has been "brown" so far! 4 have been european i.e. Spanish, italian and white mexicans and one was 3/4 mexican and 1/4 chinese and one white Cuban. But i am sure that these % will change as the numbers go up! :-)
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
I will take possession of the house in 30 days. The.process has been pretty easy so far. I have both a Mexican and American(living in Mexico) real estate agents working with a attorney in mexico. You have to put 10% down to start the process and the 90% balance at the closing! Then about another $10.000. - $12,000. In MexicanTax and "closing costs on top of the final purchase price. But not much red tape actually a lot less paperwork then buying a home in the U.S.
-
Former Sauna boys
I found a couple stills from his porn movies!
-
Former Sauna boys
About 10 maybe 12 years ago you could find the guy on the left and the one on the right working in the Rio saunas and the one on the left did a number of gay porn films! This photo was taken recently at LadiesClub a straight dance club that has about a 1/2 dozen male strippers performing. Over the years quite a few of the Point and 117 guys worked here! Ladies club has been open at least 12 years if not longer! If i can find one of the stills from his porn days i will post it! He was cute and was always muscular evev back then!
-
Nice photo at sunset on Ipanema
I miss sunset in my bedroom in Rio too! LOL
-
Nice photo at sunset on Ipanema
I honestly don't remember but there are a lot like this one on the internet. google "statue of christ in rio" images and there are hundreds there
-
A "likeohmygod" adventure in Rio and its saunas - Feb 2017
I guess I have been lucky....I have been coming 4 or 5 times a year since 2001 and never have SEEN or been a victim of a "grab and dash" or any other kind of assult! but have never walked the beach side at night time or gone to a ATM at night.
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
I was surprised also! there are many 21 - 28 yr olds that are typical for that age group and then there is a whole nother level of gorgeus guys. I was fortunate to get to know this realtor who has introduced me to his friends who are early. 40's and who have BF's in the 21 - 25 yr range! Two of the guys that came last night are "print models" for fashion two of the other guys the venzuelean and Cuban are here semi permenently working at whatever they can make money at and with their looks they are doing well and have benefactors!
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
I have met these guys thru floridarob who i knew and it turns out his friend's Boyfriends are quite the HO's! Lmao tonights party at the place i was renting turned out to be a lot of fun in the kitchen when we would go to mix drinks for the guests! With the "BF's" of the guys who came! Thats all i am saying! :-)
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
Here is video that gives you a Idea of part of the house! It is over a 140 years old... on the outside and the inside is 3 years old IMG_5058.MOV
-
Mexico a unexpected visit
I got down here yesterday and my realtor picked me up an we dropped off my stuff at the house I rented for the weekend and headed out to dinner where we were joined by 5 of his friends! 3 were very goodlooking and after dinner we headed to a gay club that combined drag queens and a stripper fashion show! As the drag queen did her number the guys would come out on the stage and do a catwalk in either different speedos or shirts and shorts. Several times during the 2 hour show they would take everything off and twirl their speedo around their dicks! we stayed until 2:15 am! today we looked at 3 more homes and i found one i really like, but more then i originally intended to spend. But it is beautiful and the american couple that own it have to move back to the states....so now the negotiating will start! tonight there is a party at my house for 12 guys! 6 are "new" friends and 6 i know including one other American who owns a bar and restaurant down here. For those that are interested Grindr is really active down here! 24/7. Lol