Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomcal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tomcal

  1. The guy from last night and early this AM just showed up at the hotel and said "it is 4 hrs before your plane departs lets sleep for 2 hours together! I like his thinking!
  2. Tonight the same guy i did last night showed up and we went up to a room. He slightly more body builder then Gymnist build but not overbuilt. We had anmmazing sex, he came twice and then as were laying there i said "do you want to go to dinner tonight?" And he said" at 10:00 he is a uber driver until 10:00 am!" I said when do you sleep and he said from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm then he goes to the sauna to work from 5:00 to 8:30! But he said he could get his brother to stay longer on his shift but he would have to leave by 1:30am to start at 2:00 for sure and then cone back to the hotel at 10:00am today.and stay until i leave for the airport at 1:00! So at 10:30 we went to a restaurant on Rua padre Chagas close to my hotel, which is about a 6 block long very upscale/yuppie area in Porto Alegre where there are about a dozen restaurants many with outdoor dining on the blvd. after that we we t back to the hotel where he came for the third time then we set the alarm and went to sleep until 1:45 am and got up to go to work. He is due back here in a few hours. He told me his grandparents immigrated here from Italy(as previosly noted one of the areas a high % of porto alegre's residents have in their background. tonight i head home after a 4 hour visit to lGoa in Sao Paulo before my flight!
  3. I was told that Wednesday and Saturday are the best nights here! I just got here at 5:00 and they are right it already has at least 30+ here and most boys dont show up until 6:00! but doubt i will ever be around here on a wednesday to find out
  4. I arrived in Porto alegre just before noon and the former pro soccer player picked me up! He was leaving in the morning for a weeks vacation in Orlando with his 6 yr old daughter and the only chance to see each other would be Friday afternoon, after we had lunch we went back to the hotel! I always forget just how big his dick is! He is Blonde, 6'2" athletic build, and his dick is Over 8" and thick with a big head and always hard! :-). He is Polish, which is one one three main backgrounds of PA's population the others being German and Northern Italian. There are more blondes here then in Orange county where I live! We fell asleep and when se woke up we both had to go, as i always try to be at Messiniu by 5:00 before most of the guys get there! I needed to not have worried! It was the worse night i think of any sauna i have been to in the 16 years i have been coming here!!! Me and one other customer and about 12 - 15 boys! That doesnt mean i didnt have fun. I had arranged to meet a guy i had been with. before that no longer works there... but theres more to this story....
  5. Ok, back onto my trip! The guy from SP who we had met with the client on Sunday night at ToNemAi, came over to the apartment to meet us to go to dinner, we went to one of the 30 or so restaurants within 3 blocks of the apartment and then after we ate, the 5 of us went to bed, but around 1:30 am or so i heard two of the guys get up! They decided to go to a club and didn't want to wake us. They came back around 4:30 am they said! Thursday i had a "appt" at Pointe with the guy from the day before, he was dressed in a suit and came in as a client because after we were done he had to go to a marketing meeting and couldn't stay the required 3 hours to get the Escort admission rate. I like this guy alot! I got a message that the 3 guys from the apartment had made a fairwell dinner and i needed to be back by 8:30! When i got to the apartment Acir from Meo Mundo was there and the table was set with wine glasses and appropriate silverware and Ricardo had went out and bought all the ingrediants including a large pork loin roast and spent 2-1/2 hours making the dinner! It really was amazingly good! Really good!!! He made several side dishes and we were all stuffed by the end of dinner! The next morging myself and the guy from SP were leaving at 7:00 am for the airport, he to Sao Paulo and me to Porto Alegre, so everyone else left that evening after dinner. It was a great week in Rio, except the weather was hot and humid! On to Porto Alegre!
  6. Gotti from what i know from my friends who own/manage the saunas, they dont select the guys! Whoever shows up with a gov't ID and pays the fee can work! This past week there wes a number of black garotos at each sauna and one in particular who had a amazing bubble butt who was Sunday at 117and Monday at Meo mundo and Wednesday at Pointe. My take is Junior is not getting away with anything the guys that work there are the ones that show up! And i am not sure any EEOC agency in Brazil would be concerned about the racial discrimpencies in Gay sauna workers! If you look at the populations in metro Sao Paulo, 24 Million and Rio, 10 Million and then take in the actual number of Garotos as a % of the total population, my take is the government agency(s) would be way more concerned with the other 20,000 or so occupations that employ more people! My 2 cents
  7. I am no expert but my 2 cents is Junior since he took back point is he is trying every marketing ploy he can think of to jump sart attendence! Last night he had amini bar set up between the two pillars that are about 6' from the full bar with mojitos, etc. he has sex shows (so does 117) frre nights for suites, admission etc. i dont know if any of these will work permanently but this week they were!
  8. Best sauna nights - IMHO 117 - Sunday -Tues - Thurs Meo Mundo - Monday. And i am told Friday but did not go there on Friday Pointe- Wednesday and pissibly Friday/Saturday Lagoa Sao Paulo - Friday and Saturday were great! Remember this change at any time! If i was asked this 6 months ago i would have given a different reponse!
  9. Tuesday night at 117 was packed full! Many new guys! I met the guy i had met the day before at Meo Mundo and he was definitely worth the wait! Then one of the "boys" who i have known a long time told me there was a set of twins(gemeos) working there and they had really big dicks. We have done alot of 3 and 4 ways together, he finds someone(s) who we both like and he gets them! I had already promised 2 other guys we were going to a room so we asked if they were ok with all of us going up and they said "problem" so the 5 of us went up to a room! Turns out the big guy, both in muscles and dick size was a little shy and couldnt get hard in a bigger group so after two of the guys got down they left and instantly he was hard! That night the guy from SP who we had met at the bar the previous night joined us for dinner and just assumbed he would be going back to the apartment with us... he was right! Turned out to be a really great guy! tonight wednesday, my friends decided to go late to the beach so i thought i would stop by an see Pointe202. It was really busy by 6:30 and thats when i found my dream guy! Lol. He just graduated from dental school and had worked at pointe 8 years ago when he was 18! Tall handsome, well educated, passionate kisser! But as i watched he was talking to this customer for the longest time with no end in site so i went to the manager who I know well and asked him for a favor! Could he let the guy know i wanted to talk to him without being obvious, he laughed and said sure and then called him on his cell phone to come to the locker room!
  10. I left my "housemates" at the beach and got away to make my one and only trip to Point202. I have to say it is the busiest i have seen it in a long time! Weds is supposed to be their best night. to continue where i keft off, when we left the bar on Sunday night the guy with the client slipped me his whatsapp number! We all went back to the apt and slept( or sone of did)! monday at Meo Mundo was really packed with guys and i was sitting with a table full of them when i saw a really handsome guy i had never seen before and i asked him how long had he been working and he said 2 weeks. I was alreaddy committed for monday night so i asked him if he wanted to meet Tues night at Club 117 and he said yes!
  11. Wow its now Weds and i haven't done a report since Friday! I've been busy! Saturday atLagoa was also really busy with alot of guys of all types. Twinks, gymnist type builds, normal types and muscle guys all in the mix! On Sundaymy SP friend and i headed to Rio almost missed our flight(well he almost missed it) because they wouldnt let him take his skateboard on as carryon but we got it worked out! When i got to Rio i went to 117 and ran into a guy who i knew or knew about for the last 5 years because he had been dating a friend of a friend and he said "you are Tom?" He sat down when another guy i know came over, semi muscular, short with a big dick. I knew the first guy emwas a bttm so i asked him if he wanted to get a room with us? Of course i knew the answer before i asked it! After i invited the one guy to dinner as he knew my friend from SP, but then i got a message from Ricardo who is also a friend of both asking what we were doing? So we 4 went to dinner and back to the apt. Where they have been ever since, but we had another addition last night! On Sunday after 117 which was very busy the 4 of us went to Galitos restaurant which is across the street from ToNeAi the gay bar in Ipanema. While eating a guy from Lagoa came over to our table and he was with a client from Florida. He knew my friend from SP but didnt know the 2 other sauna guys, but he turns to me and says "Hi Tom!" I have no idea who he was and was sure i had never been with him! He told me "remember we met a year ago at Lagoa but you were with someone else and we never got to spend time together! Whew! I thought i was losing it for a minute not remembering him! Italian looking about 6' and semi or a little better muscular! We said we were going across the street for a drink did they want to join us? So the 6 of us got a table next to the railing outside, perfect location...cont later have to leave for the sauna!
  12. Rob he started way before me!! Hes a bigger HO! Lol
  13. I left thursday for brazil, i was supposed to leave out of orange cty airport but the flight kept getting delayed by 15 minutes 4 times so now instead of a 2 hour layover in DFW i had 1 hour possibly(as it turned out it ended up delayed by 4 hours! I called AA and they agreed to send me out of LAX and pay for the cab which was $121.00! And they had one seat left open in Business class and is a direct flight to Sao Paulo! So it all worked out. In SP Friday morning I was picked up by my namorado there and we drove to his condo as he insisted i stay at his place rather then the hotel, i think mot because of love but he thought he could keep a eye on me better! We ate lunch went to the ATM and at 5:00 i was to meet a Brazilian friend(he is as big a HO as me)at Lagoa. This changes depending on several factors but this weekend Lagoa was busy and fun both Friday and Saturday nights! There were over 50 guys working and had a decent mix for everyone, twinks, bodybuilder and everything in between! There was one absolutely stunning looking guy, he was black, one of maybe 5 black garotos there, who had a amazing body beautiful face and huge dick his only downside was that he was about 5'4" or 5'5"! More about him later. I saw a twink who had a cute face and toned body and a big dick! I should say that there is always a number of big dicks on display but as often happens the faces are not attractive(at least to me) and I like anyone, enjoys seeing a big dick it is not my preference as i am a top but i do take them if the guy has a good face. This guy had that, so we went to a room and he was amazing and a really nice person. After we came back down he sat with us on and off the entire evening. Then two guys came up to me that i know, one who is extremely toned with a 6 pac and one who is a body builder. Again body builders are not my type typically but both these guys i have known about a year and a half and have done 3 ways with them before. The extremely toned one had let his hair grow out on his body and head and the other one referred to him as Tarzan! LOL so we went up and had alot of fun as usual. About a hour later after i was sitting in the bar with my Brazilian friend, i spotted the handsome short black guy wandering through the crowd and asked him to sit down! We had a drink and talked for about a 1/2 hour and i asked him how was business and he said "not good" he had not done one programma! I asked him why not? I said "you are definitely the most handsome guy here! You have one of the best bodies here and you have one of the biggest dicks! I actually think it is due to how he presents himself, he appears very serious as he walks around and not the friendliest when the opposite is true! There were now 5 or 6 guys hanging around our table including the twink i had gone up with earlier so i said to him "do you want to go up to a room"? And he smiled that beautiful smile of his and said lets go! When we got into bed he said "i am activo" i said "so am i"! Lol but two toos can have a great time together! And we did! Day one-- to be con't
  14. I have taken many videos and photos of the shows at all 3 saunas in Rio and Mezziniu in Porto Alegre.
  15. IMHO, taking a camera to the beach is like taking a steak to hungry wolves!! There are roving gangs of 12 -14 yr. olds(14 and under can't be charged with crimes in Brazil) So they will do snatch and grab and dash between all the chairs and umbrellas and people and you are hot of a camera/phone. My advice which I follow, is take $25.-$50R($8. - 15.US) or so and that's it You can rent a umbrella, chair, suntan lotion, drinks and food at the beach and there is nothing for anyone to steal!
  16. I put in my Grindr title "Businessman looking for Fun" that works well in Brazil, Mexico and Calif!
  17. I echo Bobbalino's comments! I usually spend just one or two days in SP each trip. Saying that, 3 of my top 4 guys currently, are from Lagoa! But i find Rio more fun and easier(and much cheaper) to get around! Some friends prefer so it is really individual. But for a first trip i did and would recommend sticking to Rio! You have 3 saunas, miles of beach and a much more "condensed" area to go/play around in.
  18. I have been getting a number of guys messaging me this past week now that the dates for my trip have been confrmed, and once you tell one the word spreads fast, but I had not told anyone in Porto Alegre and yesterday I got a message from the one of the "cousins" asking me what day I was going to be there and that he could pick me up at the airport! I have assiduously avoided airport pickups because they think that if they are the ones to pick you up and first to see you, they have the rights to be with you during your visit! It turns out he is going taking his 8 yr old daughter to Disneyworld in Orlando the day after I arrive and so wanted to arrange to see me before he left. This will be his second trip to Orlando. He had been a professional soccer player from 20- 24 so he had a U.S. visa. I originally me him at Mezziniu when he was 19 and was one of the first guys I met there when it opened along with his cousin. cousins.htm
  19. For what its' worth, I only have had one sauna boy not let me take his photo in the 16 years I have been going and maybe 20 - 25 not let me take a nude photo!(this is out of quite a few guys!) I Think whether you get a photo has a lot more to do with your approach and how you ask!
  20. I have never been to Brasilla but 2 different friends went in the past year and they both concluded their businesss early to hurry back to Rio!
  21. Since I have been going there for the past 16 years, its been my observation that for the vast majority of the guys it is the ease of money for 18 - 22 yr.olds to make without a education and far exceeds what they can make in a labor job. The best example of this is I had a friend building a home in Rio, and we would go to the site to check on the progress each day. At that time they were digging out the foundation by Hand! there was a Hot 19 yr old guy with big biceps lean body who I thought was really hot. I asked the foreman to ask the guy If he would be willing to do a programma after work. I'll skip all the details but he did and 2 days later went to work in the saunas. turns out he got paid $35R/day for digging with a pick axe for 8 hrs a day in the sun, vs. working for 3 hrs in a air conditioned sauna for many times that amount of money! But the vast majority work for only 3 months to a yr. or so before they move on to "regular" employment. There are the long term sauna boys that have worked there for years(I ran into one that I met on my first trip to Rio in October of 2001) but I would guess that 75% work from 3 mo. too 1 y.
  22. We all have our types and you are right there is enough to go around(and around)! here are a few more photos of Diego from the first two years I knew him. the skate board he is carrying I gave him as a present for his 21st birthday!
  23. Msclelovr, I totally agree! I saw him a 1/2 dozen times or so when he was 20/21, then starting about 2years ago he started with the scruff look and finally last year went with the beard. numerous times he has come to me at the sauna wanting to go back to the apartment and I have always said that I had already made arrangements!
  24. Ouch! Serious Calcaneus fractures are painful and I can only imagine the trip even by private jet had to be really uncomfortable! I as well get the private medical evac. insurance that will fly me back home
  25. bobbalino, that is Diego, and I can post photos of him since he posed for a website! I met him 4 years ago at Pointe he had just turned 20. A nice guy but very quiet and reserved in public.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.