Everything posted by Tomcal
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
I found a photo of him from 12 years ago! I liked his build much better then now! But he seems to be doing well according to his posts.
-
CUBA Gay Hookup Tips and Contacts
I talked to Floridarob and due to poor internet speed in Cuba he told me to report that "it has gotten worse each trip this year and the "golden years are gone" as far as escorts go! compared to 5 years ago it is a pale remnant of itself. I trust his judgement as he speaks Spanish fluently, has been going there for about 15 years, has had several Cuban BF;s over the years and is a expert in Cuban Street escorts scene......So come to Brazil or Mexico guys, it's still going strong there for now!
-
CUBA Gay Hookup Tips and Contacts
I sent a message to my friend Floridarob to write a report. He is there now and has been there, I don't know at least 25+ times including 4 times this year. He has more experience with hustlers there then I do in Brazil! I will be seeing him next Monday in Mexico which might be the soonest we get a report.
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
I have no idea as i said it has been about 11-12 years since i saw him and i know he has't worked as a escort at lagoa since then. But there are others like him there just younger
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
Here are 3 guys from Sao Paulo! My preference is for the guy holding the meat! This was taken at a Sunday BBQ the guys had!
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
I have not seen this guy in 10 or 11 years! From 2003 - 2005 i used to see him at Lagoa. He had a good build but was not a Body Builder! It looks like he has gotton a lot more muscular and a whole lot more older looking! :-(. I remember he was a great kisser and very interactive! And he had abigger then acerage dick!
-
Mexico
Kevin, these bars are not in DC? where are they?
-
brazil january 2017
What are the odds you will make it in August?
-
Mexico
Nope! He doesn't have a passport!....yet
-
Mexico
Trzinko, here you go!
-
Mexico
Lurker, you are welcome to come down anytime to visit me! The one bar has at about midnight a "dance on the bar" on Fri. - Sun. Nights that allows anyone who wants to to get up on the long oblong bar to "dance" around and after each round around the bar lose some clothes! Usually around a dozen "customers" or so take part, all around 18 - 25 and after they go back and wait for someone to buy them drinks! All this starts after 11:00 at night. But i don't really need to start a business down there! :-). And there are a lot of working guys on Grindr!
-
Mexico
Think I like this one better! http://meridaproperties.com.mx/properties/old-colonial-fully-updated/ and I have had multiple offers from my Brazilian "friends" who want to visit, since Mexico does not require visas from them, and the guy I took with me three weeks ago told all his friends at the sauna how much fun he had!
-
I need to contact this GP...help! (Tomcaaaal? :D)
If he is in Europe, most Brazilians who are escorting are in: 1) Barcelona 2) Zurich 3) London With smaller numbers in Paris! I have "ran" into guys i know from Rio in all 4 of the cities, Zurich because of the high prices paid to escorts is their preference, but they get more customers in Barcelona according to those i have talked to. In the many times i have been to Prague i have never met a Brazilian there probably due to the lower prices charged by escorts there.
-
brazil january 2017
I am thinking i will be in Brazil from January 12th - 22nd but mostly in Rio and maybe the first weekend in Porto Alegre. I haven't bought my tickets yet!
-
Mexico
Here is a examole of the Colonial style homes for sale in Merida! Most are between 100 and 200 years old. The historical society requires the outside not be changed but inside they can be. This is one I am interested in but i will be looking at about a dozen. http://meridayucatanrealestate.com/property/ermita-exclusive-listing/
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
"Hopefully that wont get me beat up Tomcal"" .... Well... no promises are implied, lol but one thing that i did early on is become friends with the owners of the saunas and their managers! This helped on two fronts, 1) the boys know i am close friends with Junior and Acir and the new guys always are watching and see them kiss me when i walk in! Same with Monique at 117 although she is seldom there anymore but her managers are effective suragates. 2) they will give me the inside scoop on the new guys! Telling me what they have either heard or done with them! Junior at Pointe is a Top and he always seems to get the hot ones on their first day! also the experienced boys fill the the new ones in on the cliets! Who are pricks who are good, who likes to do what and who pay well or can become a steady customer, etc
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
I agree!! But foolhardy IMO, until someone has experience with the people, scene, and dangers(boa noite cinderilla) of the area they are in. It was probably my 20th or 25th trip there before i started looking beyond the saunas! But i am a slow learner!
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
No, someone you meet on the street is different and they are not paying admission to the sauna or having to stay there a min of 3 hours, take the metro to get there, etc. i would not, IMHO, worry or attempt to pick up guys outside the sauna scene, until you have more experience in Brazil. I recounted back some years ago on here 2 acquaintances of mine from LA who did not take my advise in this regard and lets just say they did not have a good tine in Rio!
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
In the sauna regardless of who you are, how goodlooking you are m, how young you are, if you go up with a "working boy" you are expected to pay him! I give them the $100. R after we are done. I do not tip but they know if they are good the chances are good they will make a lot more money in the following days/trips! Again this is after you have been to the saunas a few times! Remember the guys in the saunas talk more about us then we do about them! A lot more! :-)
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
No you are not!
-
New Meio Mundo sauna in Rio
I go there to meet new guys and invite them back to the apartment in Ipanema, and cant remember ever having the offer turned down!
-
Mexico
Doesnt concern me i am not planning on getting anyone pregnant! Seriously you can always find something to worry about anywhere! Zika affecting gay males is near the bottom of my list of diseases to worry about at the present time.
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
the answer is NO! I know what the going rate is and they know what it is! I wouldn't suggest this to a newbie, but it has been many years since I asked what they charge, and I can honestly say I have had a problem. the rate for saunas in Rio, Sao Paulo, Porto Alegre, is a $100R(U.S.29.23 at today's rate). Some may pay less, for me it is not worth discussing for what amounts to +$5.00/6.00
-
Thermas Lagoa house prices
There is a discount for cash vs. credit cards. the cheaper rooms are the ones past the pool on the main floor and there used to be a couple upstairs from the massage room, I prefer the ones with the bathrooms and showers insuite so I have never used them.
-
There are hot guys everywhere in Brazil
Bobbalino he was definitely one of my all time favorites. He was in latinjocks a year or two after i met him, here is a pic from there!