Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tomcal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tomcal

  1. Sorry i was thinking ahead of my writing! It should have said "...switched from Hotels to Apartments."
  2. I have been multiple times to all the countries you mentioned except Morocco where i was only once! It really depends on your objectives for the 2 months! Portugal and Morocco would not be in my top 10 places for sex! But for sight seeing and tourism they are both good for varying reasons! Spain especially Barcelona is great for general tourism as well as opportunities for sex! If you have been waiting for a long time to visit Brazil i would do it now!! I do not think personally that the sauna scene will last more then a couple more years! If you think about it Sao Paulo is over 24 million people and yet only has 2 saunas still operating and both have slow nights...so i would push you to try Brazil!
  3. Correction - last sentence above should read "...it was the best choice i made"
  4. I am back from Brazil and recovered. A few thoughts, 1) well much is the same there are changes in the saunas! Only 117 seems to have more then one busy night. So for the umteenth time, since i know someone will ask here IMHO are the best nights! Meo Mundo - Monday nights. Pointe 202 - Weds. Nights,. Club 117 - sunday/ tuesday/ thursday. Friday and Saturdays can be up or down at any of them so i would definitely visit more then one on those nights if you don't find what you are looking for at the first place you visit! I had 2 guys from Sao Paulo and 1 from Belo Horzonte staying the week in Rio with me. Most nights they did not go to the sauna with me! I would go around 5:30 and come back around 8:30 or so and we would head out to dinner around 10:00. Usually we had two sauna guys from Rio join us who we all knew and who i consider friends! It has been over 6 years since i switched from Hotels to saunas during my stays in Rio(i still use hotels in SP and Porto Alegre) and it was the choice i made.
  5. I had no problems, one of the guys came with me in the afternoon and the front desk guy asked if he was registering and I said "no he is just coming up to the room while I change and make some calls and he says OK! he came down about 2 hours later. I also always book a double room, I just don't give them the second name! I have mentioned this in the past, when I bring someone back to the hotel, I hand them the key before we walk in so when we walk by the front desk, who were not on duty during the day when I arrived don't know that he isn't the registered room occupant and never look at them but talk in ENGLISH to the guy even if he doesn't understand you, it appears to the front desk that he speaks English even thou you are the one doing the talking! It has worked 100% of the time for me, and it seems the staff working the overnight shift don't think he is not the occupant of the room. One Caveat, make sure he's not wearing a wife beater t-shirt or something equally inappropriate, as that can set off red flags!
  6. Msclelovr, I stay at the Comfort Hotel in Ibirapuera It is about 10 minutes from Lagoa, nice neighborhood, within 2 to 3 blocks there are a number of nice restaurants, and the rooms are clean quiet and under $50./US a night. Address: Av. Sabiá, 825 - Indianópolis
  7. Both last night and tonight(Sat and Sun) are good at lagoa! Lots of guys here at 5:00!
  8. They get a set rate for the week! It varies depending on the guy but averages out to about $350R per 24 hours so roughly a little over $100./ a guy per day plus about i dont know how much in food as we usually eat at pretty decent restaurants for lunch and dinner! None of them drink alcohol so that helps!
  9. Last night after a week in Brazil i finally crashed! We went to a churascarria 1 block from the apartment and got back at 11:00 and the 4 of us went to bed! And i fell asleep right away. I didnt get up until 11:00 am and one of the guys was at the gym and one was out running and the third was here at the apt. Thus night was so/so at 117
  10. Oh him! No i have not seen him this trip! I had so many things going on i didnt contact him this trip!
  11. The lawyer!! Yes i talk to him every week. He pent about 3 months in China this year getting his mfg business set up! He is very driven and involved in so much he has hardly time to sleep! We were supposed to meetup last Sat. But it didnt work out!
  12. Grindr is Grindr! i am not aware of a grindr for escorts only!
  13. Hmmmm.... which one was he?? J/k
  14. Grinder is great! Have used it in porto alegre where it seems everyone is on it, very popular in SP and Rio! so is hornet used although i just use Grindr
  15. First I want to apologize for the misspellings in the previous posts I was typing the reports on my phone! Monday night was not great at MM as far as finding a guy(s) I like, but was fairly busy, I got back to the apartment and the 4 guys were there having been at the beach. Tuesday night I went to 117 and it was busy! Again I went alone as the guys did not want to go! I got back about 9:00 and we went out to eat and then went to ToNemAi but one of the guys who never drinks alcohol did there and everyone had at least 3 or 4(except me) and by time we got back around 1:00 everyone wanted to go to sleep! Today 3 of us are going hang gliding!
  16. I was with several strippers/dancers over the years and I approached them after the show and they were back dressed in their street clothes. I never knew any of them to escort at the sauna but they did away from it and always wanted double what the going rate was!( in the case of one it was well worth it and we saw each other for a couple of years, pics below) also you will find a couple on the escort sites, but I have never known them to escort in a sauna, most think they are above that! :-) ;- 0
  17. I dont know because i am out of there by 9:30 or so but i know MM has drag shows at 10:00 certain nights.
  18. in Centro close to MM there are several large hotels, but I don't remember their names but all are on Rua General Vargas the main throughfare thru downtown.you could go on google earth type in MM address and see the hotels that are a few blocks away! You can try but the guys have to work a minimum of 3 hours so they start somewhere between 5 to 6:30 and are gone by 8:30 / 9:00 unless you prearrange something, but a sauna after 10:00 is pretty dead unless there is some special event going on.
  19. I got to Rio yesterday and the guy from Sao Paulo flew in and the guy from Belo Horzonte and the guy who lives in Rio all arrived within a1/2 hour of each other. the guy who lives in Rio has a new car so he drove us to 117 to meet up with a American friend. None of the 3 guys wanted to go to the sauna, they didn't feel the need since we were all together at the apt., and 2 no longer work the saunas but I said lets just go as clients you don't have to get undressed and have a drink with my friend and then we can go. We met up with FloridaRob and his very cute BF from Mexico there. it was a semi slow night maybe 20 working guys, and the 15 or so customers kept staring and smiling at the two guys from S.P. and Belo Horzonte who were with me as they haven't been seen there before. we ran into ricardo there, who had stayed at the apt. the previous visit and he asked if he could join us....we said yes even thou that complicates and crowds the sleeping arrangements but he is a lot of fun, we went to dinner around 9:00 to Rayz in Ipanema and after that had drinks at the gay bar ToNemAi just down the street. As the 5 of us were walking back to the apartment which is about 4 blocks from where we were, we were laughing a lot and didn't notice a guy was watching us about 50' away but one guy in our group did, and said he was HOT! so he walked back to him while we waited and about one min. into the conversation they were kissing!! So he invited him back to join us and he readily agreed. I would guess he was late 20's incredible body and kinda of quite but definitely not shy! While we went in to take showers he was blowing one of the guys while the other one fucked him! we all six eventually made it into the bedroom together and it was a unexpected but great night! I love Rio! 1
  20. I went out with a coo down there for two years but that stopped when he joined special security forces. We are still friends and FB friends but no more sex! The photo reminds me alot of thecway he looked in his uniform
  21. If you see someone you like wave them over to your table to use a old phrase "you snooze you lose"! I Have several friends that are a little on the shy side and then see a guy they like and by the time you get enough Courage to ask him out he was gone with someone else! If he's cute grab him otherwise someone like me will. .-)
  22. 1) all of them are within 5 blocks or less 2) and 4) NO. I have been with lets just say somewhere approaching 4 digits in Brazilan guys and can count on one hand how many were cut! You paying for their time not the act! Do Not Be Cheap! 6) Unless they know you Well there is no free readmission! i get free entry but they have learned they make money off me. But have only left and come back to the same sauna a very few times to meet someone dont think that is a deal breaker! The busy time at all of them is about 5:30 - 9:00 so if you leave and comeback the night is usually about done! I dont pay a admission at MM
  23. MM is three more stops on the metro from Gloria(117) about 5 mins on metro! Its worth a shot i have metvsome incredible guys there that after working there for 6 months or so graduate to 117. But then i am a big HO and go to all three saynas on the same night sometimes especially a friday! I start at MM then 117 then point, so i end the evening in copacabana.
  24. Who ever i am interested in i tell them or they know(all the boys talk)what i want to do so i ask him who he would like to do if i agree fine if i do not like him i ask him to choose someone else. It happened last might where his first suggeestion i said no but liked his second choise. often the first guy especially if he is outgoing will "direct" the other guys what to do! :-)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.