Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Having said that EVA have suspended their flights to BKK, as I was told, I now see that they are in fact flying several times a week. Indeed, last night the Flight BR 68 to BKK and TPE , scheduled ai 21.35, came over my house!
  2. EVA have suspended their flights in July and August due to the cut back on flights from LHR. They resume in September, I hope, as I have a booking on the 15th!
  3. What about if you want full sex, penetration, etc. What's the position there?
  4. Glad to see Mac is busy. I thought he was a really nice guy. I hope to be back in Late September, EVA willing, and will book well in advance!
  5. Dusit closed over 3 years ago. Great shame. It was my favourite hotel, the suites were great. The executive lounge was like a second home, ' you like normal gin and tonic, not much ice.' I stayed there a week before it closed, all very sad. The new wing was not interesting, but the main building was really Thai, silk and wood everywhere. Also near gay area, and easy to bring boys back! Problem was the huge car park area, prime land, and produced no income. They say the 'new' Dusit will retain the iconic spire, but I fear it will be a featureless modern 5 star hotel.
  6. Luckily, as a top, I am more interested in other assets!
  7. Link doesn't seem to work?
  8. It was just something that stuck in my mind, as you went up the stairs, to the rather unmemorable bedrooms. As you turned the corner of the stairs, the hand rail was not fixed to the wall. I just used to look out for it! Sort of familiarity!
  9. Indeed, I remember at the Golden Cock, watching a farang being sucked off at the bar, while having a beer! Boys on the sofas, cocks out, encouraging you to pick them and go upstairs, with the hand rail that was not fastened to the wall. Had some good times there!
  10. Both these sites seem to be down today. Has anyone else found this problem?
  11. I stay at the Meridien, 5 star hotel, and never any trouble bringing boys back. Early evening to 1am, I just get a pleasant 'good evening'. Never had boy asked to leave ID at desk.
  12. Keithambrose replied to Alaskabear's topic in Gay Thailand
    Yes, indeed. Thanks. Don't know why it did not come up before!
  13. Keithambrose replied to Alaskabear's topic in Gay Thailand
    'thaimassageboy.com' seems to have disappeared.
  14. If you put sabaidee spa on internet, and get their official website, it indeed comes up as in Italy, Falconara! Very odd.
  15. It could be the coffee shop, but all other sites were ok. Interestingly, when I entered Gayguides, it came up with Sawatdee!
  16. I was browsing iGayguides Thailand in Cafe Nero j, using their WiFi, ust now, when the screen went blank. I had to turn off with to reconnect. Does anyone kno why this has arisen? I read that Facebook has done the same!
  17. Thanks. I hope to get to Bangkok at some point in 2022! I thought Mac very good, and Andy looks good too!
  18. Thanks for this. Is Mike no longer with you?
  19. More backhanders in construction, I assume?
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Thanks!
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    That sounds exactly what I want. I also have the Lloyd's cover, and Amex, but this is simpler to show to the Thai authorities. All on one page is another plus!
  22. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Interesting. Do you happen to know if UK residens can apply for this?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.