Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
BA flights to Thailand suspended until 2023
Having said that EVA have suspended their flights to BKK, as I was told, I now see that they are in fact flying several times a week. Indeed, last night the Flight BR 68 to BKK and TPE , scheduled ai 21.35, came over my house!
-
BA flights to Thailand suspended until 2023
EVA have suspended their flights in July and August due to the cut back on flights from LHR. They resume in September, I hope, as I have a booking on the 15th!
-
Gay Massage Reopening
What about if you want full sex, penetration, etc. What's the position there?
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
Glad to see Mac is busy. I thought he was a really nice guy. I hope to be back in Late September, EVA willing, and will book well in advance!
-
Unexpected reunions and few shattered dreams - 22nd trip to Thailand in May 2022
Dusit closed over 3 years ago. Great shame. It was my favourite hotel, the suites were great. The executive lounge was like a second home, ' you like normal gin and tonic, not much ice.' I stayed there a week before it closed, all very sad. The new wing was not interesting, but the main building was really Thai, silk and wood everywhere. Also near gay area, and easy to bring boys back! Problem was the huge car park area, prime land, and produced no income. They say the 'new' Dusit will retain the iconic spire, but I fear it will be a featureless modern 5 star hotel.
-
Do you have a different time routine?
Death
-
Offering far more (western equivalent)
Luckily, as a top, I am more interested in other assets!
-
My funny apps story from last night
😄
- Karaoke/Host Bars
- Karaoke/Host Bars
-
Nice boys advice
It was just something that stuck in my mind, as you went up the stairs, to the rather unmemorable bedrooms. As you turned the corner of the stairs, the hand rail was not fixed to the wall. I just used to look out for it! Sort of familiarity!
-
Nice boys advice
Indeed, I remember at the Golden Cock, watching a farang being sucked off at the bar, while having a beer! Boys on the sofas, cocks out, encouraging you to pick them and go upstairs, with the hand rail that was not fastened to the wall. Had some good times there!
-
Gay Button/Sawatdee
Both these sites seem to be down today. Has anyone else found this problem?
-
Bangkok & Chiang Mai Advice Required
I stay at the Meridien, 5 star hotel, and never any trouble bringing boys back. Early evening to 1am, I just get a pleasant 'good evening'. Never had boy asked to leave ID at desk.
-
Hmmmm
Yes, indeed. Thanks. Don't know why it did not come up before!
-
Hmmmm
'thaimassageboy.com' seems to have disappeared.
-
Current massage places
If you put sabaidee spa on internet, and get their official website, it indeed comes up as in Italy, Falconara! Very odd.
-
Gaygiuides blocked
It could be the coffee shop, but all other sites were ok. Interestingly, when I entered Gayguides, it came up with Sawatdee!
-
Gaygiuides blocked
I was browsing iGayguides Thailand in Cafe Nero j, using their WiFi, ust now, when the screen went blank. I had to turn off with to reconnect. Does anyone kno why this has arisen? I read that Facebook has done the same!
-
Siamroads: gay companions and guides in Thailand. PostCovid thread.
Thanks. I hope to get to Bangkok at some point in 2022! I thought Mac very good, and Andy looks good too!
-
Siamroads: gay companions and guides in Thailand. PostCovid thread.
Thanks for this. Is Mike no longer with you?
-
Third time lucky - December 2021 trip to Thailand in covid time
More backhanders in construction, I assume?
- Thai Pass
-
Thai Pass
That sounds exactly what I want. I also have the Lloyd's cover, and Amex, but this is simpler to show to the Thai authorities. All on one page is another plus!
-
Thai Pass
Interesting. Do you happen to know if UK residens can apply for this?