Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
one way ticket to LOS
I flew from Singapore to BKK last week, Thai, business class, and the check in guy asked me how long I was staying in BKK. I said 3 days, and he enquired no further.
-
Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no
Actually a literary reference, A.A.Milne.
-
ANA Business Class = Exceptional
I would add that on EVA, business class, there is a handicap toilet by row 7. Very spacious, should you wish to try some horizontal jogging. It is next to the crew station, though. I would also add that the EVA service and food is first class. Lobster with sticky rice, and later scrambled egg wrapped in a crepe, with mushrooms, dauphinoise potatoes, etc!
-
What’s your reviews of masseurs on rent.men?
I use it a lot in UK. Used to be mainly muscular types, but no all types, and I have found it very reliable. Avquirk is that if you are in the US, any comments you make are not printed. So it's not that there aren't any comments, necessarily.
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
Sorry, no, on one of the blogs here, quoting a newspaper article, I think. The article also said that Thailand did not have the, 'new' adjuvant vaccine that we have in the West, that deals with Omicron.
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
I read somewhere recently that the Thai hospitals, etc had run out of vaccines?
-
Suggestions needed for gay friendly drinking places in Bkk excluding soi 4/gogo bars
Bear in mind that running a place like that is expensive, and they have to make some kind of profit. In my view that makes drink prices acceptable. You can pay the equivalent of 450 Bt in London just for a drink, and as I am finding out, more in Singapore!
-
Happy New Year, everyone.
I have a feeling that all of us are getting older.......
-
ANA Business Class = Exceptional
And BA are converting the front business section upstairs to first class.
-
Cheap(er) Europe flights/ routes to LOS?
I have also noticed that Finnair flights are not such good value. Further, the Helsinki BKK flight gets in now at 5am or so! Also these business fares used to be refundable for a reasonable penalty, now the cheaper business fares are non refundable.
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
Sorry about fat fingers. Interestingly, I didn't even pay at the desk...
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
We started with sex, then massage, and whole thing was about an. Hour. I wasn't counting, and there were no complaints. Interestingly,nibdidntbeve psybat the desk, just went straight to room!
-
Freshboys, Dreamboys Hot Male- Not many customers?
I wandered down soi 6 last night. Not many people around, though it was late. Nothing of interest in Nature Boy, and New Twilight, whatever it is now called, was closed.
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
Indeed! I went to Green Massage in Surawong, just for a relaxing foot massage before bed. I picked a good looking twinkish guy, and he suggested a back massage. When we got to the room, he took his clothes off and we went from there. He let me fuck him, and came in my mouth. Quite a welcome to Bangkok. Also a good masseur, but not much English. No tip mentioned, and I gave him 1,500, he seemed pleased!
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
I looked into 7 star Foodland, to pay homage to you, but no luck!
-
Bangkok Gay Massage
There is a lot of info here, but I am a top, and would like to know where are best places for youngish, twinkish guys who will bottom. Just arrived this evening. I will try to do a trip report, but will just say that my EVA plane was late, as usual, though comfortable bed and excellent service, but, no line at all at fast track. Through in one minute. No hold luggage so straight in to hotel car to le Meridien hotel. Off to see what's going on in a few mins.
-
Bangkok best place for a pedicure and an ass-shaving service?
Thanks!
-
Bangkok best place for a pedicure and an ass-shaving service?
Waxing what? Do they do cock and balls?
-
Who speaks the best English?
All the Cambodian guys I met in Siem Reap spoke adequate English, whereas guys in Bangkok, whatever nationality, I find are not so fluent. I did fuck one Chinese boy I BKK, who spoke good English, found on Grindr.
-
Why can't Jomtien Complex become an International destination
I agree, chat and a drink enhances the experience!
-
Maybe it's the boys' choice
One can look, for reporting purposes, but not touch!
-
Maybe it's the boys' choice
Yes, indeed, that had struck me too! I arrive next week, staying at Le Meridien, so hope to get personal experience!
-
Maybe it's the boys' choice
I was told by a friend who lives in Bangkok, that the area of Patpong 2 is under the jurisdiction of a new police chief, who has outlawed briefs, if so, this may also account for the apparent ban on live fucking shows, reported on another forum. There were fucking shows when I was in BKK in September.
-
The W Hotel Bangkok?
Le Meridien has a big bathtub, at least in the Aventec Suite, and a double shower!
-
Introduction
I suggest you read my post more carefully.