Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Indeed, these were jaw inserts, which, luckily, could be removed!
  2. He ended up looking same as before, which was fine!
  3. As I have said on another post, one of my Brazilian regulars in London had silicone enhancement, and I was not happy, ended up with a dick a bit like a sea cucumber! I had told him it wasn't necessary, he had a perfectly good dick, but he wanted to do it. I think because he is approaching 30, and concerned about the future. He also had facial enhancement, in Turkey, implants, etc, that went wrong, infections, etc, real disaster, had to have second op to remove them! However he is still a good bottom!
  4. Yes, i find museum fatigue sets in after 2 hours, or so!
  5. "they don't give 7. 5 Michelin stars for nothing" Or at all!
  6. I dont know! Don muang had some flooding, but Suvarnabhumi was ok.
  7. Ok. Thanks. Its just that they advertise many versatile twinks, which is to my taste!
  8. True, depending on the weather. However, gone are the days when I walked from Dusit Thani to the Shangri-la! This is Thailand!
  9. As reported on another thread, centre of Bangkok was unaffected. On Tuesday, sat by river having a beer, in sunshine. No heavy rain up north, so river not at high levels. As can be seen, however some areas, apparently in East Bangkok were badly affected.
  10. "I don't want to cross that busy road everyday though." You can always take Grab.
  11. Yes, to legs, but for me, slim and svelte, not over muscular!
  12. Noted! Their website looks impressive, only to deceive, it seems!
  13. I also find crossing Silom or Surawong ok, using the so called pedestrian crossing. The cars tend to stop, if you pick a small gap, and avoid the motorbikes. I also find it helpful to cross with a local, they tend to know the ropes!
  14. Would be interested in reviews of Fafa, lots of vers twinks!
  15. I think to some extent it's chance. There are a lot of shops on Surawong, or Silom. On Surawong, for example, opposite the Meridien, there is a row of 'legitimate ' shops, with foot massage on ground floor. Urban Thai, Olivia, etc. I had a great experience at Green massage, where they wear orange shirts! You pick a good looking guy, see if he smiles at you, ask if he does body massage. I did, and we went to the rooms upstairs. I didn't put on the flimsy underwear, something of a hint, and waited. Within 15 mins, full enthusiastic sex! I was lucky. If you walk down soi Tarntawan, past Mango Tree restaurant, towards Silom, there is a row of gay massage shops, in all of which, massage is secondary! I haven't tried them, there are reviews on here, I gather in some you can't choose the masseur. But they are open at 11.30 in the morning, as I discovered when walking past! Some good looking guys.
  16. Very sorry to read all that. I read that ground handling was outsourced to a company owned by some Thai Airways staff, who employed the workers on a daily basis only, like the prewar Dock labour scheme in UK. I noted that my hotel was fully staffed, at all times.
  17. Yes, and ceo was leaving anyway. To i detect a scapegoat?
  18. That looks great! And so cheap compared to Tokyo!
  19. Let me know how it is, I passed it several times last week!
  20. "The Man who would be King"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.