Everything posted by AdamSmith
-
Deja vu
Think we've all had days like this -- at work, on the forums, elsewhere...
-
Rent Boy Paradise – The Boy Toy Guide To Gay Havana
Or something worse. ("If she ain't good enough for her own family...!")
-
Jindal wants to eliminate all income taxes
When has there not been economic hardship? Or any of the other tag-ends of paranoiac nonsense that make up Revelations?
-
'Duchess of Cambridge Gets an Undertaker's Makeover'
Putting up with the Royal Family seems like work enough...
-
Obama Responds To Petition To Build A Death Star
Get with it, folks. Pluto has not been a 'planet' since 2006. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/08/060825003742.htm
-
Obama Responds To Petition To Build A Death Star
Why would many more want military-grade hand weapons? (Wrong thread, I realize.) (I will now duck and cover!)
-
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Only a half dozen times or so. Despite that a theatre in Harvard Square showed it every Friday midnight for literally decades.
-
CyberSocket Awards 1/9/2013
Unlike you, hito, I expect to be a short time living and a long time dead. We can waste a third of our life in sleep if we're not careful.
-
Belgium rentboy & bar scene?
Thanks, firecat. So I should really just glance around Liege for a day (the one town there I've not seen yet but want to), then high-tail it to Paris or Berlin or some such for the weekend.
-
'Duchess of Cambridge Gets an Undertaker's Makeover'
Kate was reportedly veddy veddy pleased with her official portrait (naturally) ... http://m.guardiannews.com/uk/2013/jan/11/duchess-of-cambridge-portrait ... The Guardian's critics, however, less so ... http://m.guardiannews.com/uk/2013/jan/11/duchess-of-cambridge-portrait-emsley Furthermore, 'Twilight' undertones? ...The Guardian 'Twilight...' article notes approvingly, by way of contrast, Lucian Freud's 'uncompromising' portrait of the Queen: Had not known about this before but like it a good deal. Would have been fascinating to see him image Nixon.
-
Book of Mormon
Why does that sound like one more odd religious undergarment?
-
Belgium rentboy & bar scene?
Develops I may have some business in Belgium this year. What is the (1) bar/club and (2) rentboy scene like in Brussels? In any other cities there? My business is likely to be in Leuven of all places but the country is so small that hardly matters. Or should I just proceed to Amsterdam?
-
Rent Boy Paradise – The Boy Toy Guide To Gay Havana
As in 'De Gay Young Lad from Trinidad' (woman singing)... ...I might have sowed a few wild oats But he preferred banana boats... http://waltzingtennessee.tumblr.com/post/23164126837/de-gay-young-lad-from-trinidad-karaoke
-
CyberSocket Awards 1/9/2013
You just have to learn how to go without sleep for a night or two. Didn't you write papers that way in college anyway?! And as I get older, I need less sleep so it gets even easier. More than once the routine has gone: Push hooker out of hotel room as sun starts coming under curtains, jump in shower, dose eyes with industrial volume of Visine Red-Out, absorb 2 Starbucks quad espressos, scamper off to business meetings. All you do in 80% of meetings is sleep through them anyway. And where I have to be on and performing, I'm so on edge from all foregoing that it works fine. My shrink used to admonish: You can sleep when you're dead!
-
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
I will have to take you to a midnight showing. We can join the audience in dressing up as characters from the movie. Now, whom should each of us be? Hmmm...
-
Hunter S. Thompson's Daily Routine
Think my favorite bit is the Chivas snow-cone.
-
Chris Colfer wins PCA
I think I would like anything that is part of Chris.
-
Nice feature of latest upgrade
...A happy post here instead of a moan for a change! Since the malware recovery, I find I can stay logged into the site all the time on BOTH my laptop (FF/Win7) and my iPhone 4S. Can log out of either while remaining logged in on the other, then can log back in with no contention of "You are already logged in" on another device. Also, previously my logins would time out eventually of their own accord. No longer. Excelsior!
-
Rent Boy Paradise – The Boy Toy Guide To Gay Havana
wanna go wanna go wanna go Straight friend went about 10 years ago and reported similar (proportionately) rate scales for a young woman to stay with him evenings & overnights. Only thing about that, he said, was hotels frowned on bringing her in. Instead she showed him how to rent a room just for that purpose in private residences. Can't recall but there was a specific term for such rooms. Does that sound familiar? Anyone know the situation with bringing boys back to hotel?
-
Mancheck
Right! That used to be one of the most aggravating things on the Internet. Thank God it went away. Seems like I knew somebody who bought access to one site with it, and finally had to cancel the card to stop the over-billing.
-
Test please delete this thread Oz if everything is ok
Yes, it is the mobile version making the quoted stuff come out that way. You can fix it on your iPhone by scrolling to the bottom and switching to Full Version before replying with quote.
-
Are you into Tattoos?
Yes!! Used not to like them. Then got used to seeing them on my brown guys and black guys in NYC, and came around to finding them very beautiful and hot.
-
Vegas Tips: Oz wants cock and wants lots of it!
Regret my intel is not well aligned with your needs. From last trip, all I can report is decent pickup prospecting at bars The Garage and FunHog Ranch. But it is (1) late-night and (2) 'civilians,' not hookers, so very hit-or-miss. And I stupidly did not get contact info for my Asian TVTS hooker, who picked me up in a casino. Hope others here can offer more on-point advice for you.
-
NYC Meet Up
Pun duly noted. Have not grindr'd, myself, as everyone my age bracket (53 now) reports it is just one more -- efficient, granted! -- way to get snubbed.
- NYC Meet Up