Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. How can an Arab, who most likely is a Muslim, allow his driver who has obviously been drinking to drive them anywhere? Even if he were the biggest drinking Arab in the world, why allow your driver to drink and drive? I like to drink. I do not like to drink and drive, so I don't and I am not very willing to get into a car with a driver who has been drinking. I really don't understand this whole thing, start to finish. When I was a boy we had an ambulance driver in MEM by the name of Jack Ruby. He was crazy in that he sped everywhere and had many accidents where he injured more folks than he delivered safely to a hospital, at least that is how the local newspapers characterized him. Regardless, he got a lot of tickets and notoriety, all deserved. At this late date, I have no idea of how many he "saved" by driving fast and recklessly to the hospital, which was his defense. However, TN law now says that only "certified" emergency vehicles can have immunity from traffic laws, meaning the fire department, the police department and the sheriff. Even all of them have "learned" to go slowly through a traffic signal that is red for their street. Our drivers are, unfortunately, that oblivious. It is strange to see an emergency vehicle with lights flashing and siren going full blast, slow down and carefully go through an intersection. However, I approve the method but not the offending cross traffic drivers. Best regards, RA1
  2. Why does anyone think the "democracies" are not just "warming up" with their usurpation of freedoms? This sort of thing and worse has been going on for a very long time. Unfortunately I expect some to many in the general population who cannot or will not be bothered with being informed or doing something until too late but I have higher expectations from our group. The evidence is right in front of you everyday and still we just try to ignore it and go on. Best regards, RA1
  3. OK, please tell us who is "your queen"? Best regards, RA1
  4. Yes, astronauts are not Monkeys, although their missions have sometimes seemed as though Monkeys could have completed them. Without a doubt missions are completed with holding hands between crews in flight and those on the ground. Airlines operate this way, using a dispatcher and captain for assessing the trip ahead and how to safely deal with it. Is co-operation the key to Earth's survival? Yes. Best regards, RA1
  5. Also fascinating. What happened to the exit route that ended in a complex under the current resort area known as Greenbrier. It seems perfect as BO spends much of his time playing golf and being in resort areas. I have been there and it is wonderful. After we spend countless dollars on various command centers and the like what difference does it make when the world is reduced to ashes via an atomic attack? Best regards, RA1
  6. Fascinating first hand account. I have of course seen the movie and the History Channel version of this and lived through it "live" at the time. I have always thought space exploration to be very risky and this is just one example. However, else how will we progress? Flying was certainly very risky for 10-20-40 years after the Wright Bros. but please regard how relatively safe it is now. I won't live long enough for space exploration to be as safe as aviation is today, especially without more political positive input, but I am willing to assume things will improve, sooner or later. Thanks for posting this. Best regards, RA1
  7. I wonder if he had that parse in mind when he wrote the disclaimer? I know of no attorney who is beyond questions. Otherwise, duly noted. Best regards, RA1
  8. Au contraire. Courtesy of your US government, TN has not only the Tom Bigbee waterway but the Mississippi River accommodated ships as big as destroyers during WWII as the need arose. Memphis is possibly the largest inland port in the world. Certainly enough cotton and oil goes through it. However, the airlift concession aka FEDEX is certainly lucrative. Best regards, RA1
  9. This is too existentialistic even for a rooster. Best regards, RA1
  10. It IS a creepy place. Best regards, RA1
  11. What happened to "you know who"? Wait, he wasn't a porn star, "only" an escort and arrested for drug deals, wasn't he? Never mind. Best regards, RA1
  12. I wish I knew journalists who's integrity and courage are beyond question. Shoot, I would even settle for knowing one or more of the finest lawyers in the world. But, alas. Best regards, RA1
  13. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Not only the newspapers but the blogs, the commentaries, the op-ed pieces and let us not forget television and radio. Never mind just general BS. Best regards, RA1
  14. Korrect, Herr Professor Smith. It does smack of the idea of "superior" Volk re-populating, does it not? Immigrants cannot learn proper ways of doing things, can they? Best regards, RA1
  15. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    AS- I take it you do not think the "girls" are talking about their latest fishing exploits? Why does anyone care what a director or any other Hollywood type thinks? Best regards, RA1
  16. In spite of the humor in the piece it bears a chilling resemblance to what Hitler decreed. This planet has a population problem. Do we need to encourage folks to breed? Best regards, RA1
  17. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Duck Dynasty is an over the top caricature. Isn't that what all reality shows strive for? I know folks like this. I don't associate with them but I do know them. Best regards, RA1
  18. Is it anywhere near his feet? Best regards, RA1
  19. I have always wanted to SECDEE and I think TN is ready to do so. Best regards, RA1
  20. That cougar is either younger than the definition of cougar or VERY well preserved or so it seems. Best regards, RA1
  21. I have kind of the reverse. I have never had much noticeable hair anywhere except my head. Now, as I get older, I seem to have more hair or maybe white hair is just more visible on my tanned skin? Best regards, RA1
  22. Both have plenty of grease for those a quart low. Best regards, RA1
  23. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL. Each heart has it's own tolerances. Best regards, RA1
  24. Cool. Do you have to go far to get essentials? Food, drink, boys. Best regards, RA1
  25. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I don't understand the craze about bacon although I realize it exists. However, it seems to be on the downhill slide. I usually eat 1 or 2 BLT, actually BELT, sandwiches a year. That is bacon, egg, lettuce and tomato. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.