Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. There is no end to the possible answers to your request. It depends upon any number of things. Do you want to eat "light", as healthful as possible, Italian, Greek, Asian, etc.? When I am in town, I cook 90+% of the meals that I eat. I have gotten so tired of restaurant food. I never eat "fast food". In the summer time I luxuriate by eating local veggies. Tomatoes, beans, peas, corn, cucumbers, etc. However, all that is likely not what you are asking. There are many good cooks on these roles and they shall, no doubt, offer plenty of suggestions. Nonetheless, for my own personal preferences: I cannot do without garlic powder (not garlic salt, I do not use salt at all), black pepper, rosemary, thyme, Italian seasoning, paprika, olive oil, canola oil, wheat flour of whatever description you like, powdered milk, lite butter, lite mayo, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, various forms of pasta, canned tomatoes in various forms, frijoles, several hot sauces, Kraft BBQ sauce, beef and chicken cubes and, no doubt, much more than I am not thinking of at this moment. Get some "stuff", try a few recipes either from a cook book or the internet and ask some more "pointed" questions. There are a lot of answers; most folks just need to know the questions. Best regards, RA1
  2. I realize you are just stating "what is" but don't you think it is "wrong" for this to be so? My point is that "ordinary" offenses should be handled ordinarily and only if there are extreme miscarriages of justice that are not or cannot be remedied by the courts that the "political" process should or might be involved. We seem to have the political process involved all too often and, very often, for the wrong reasons, or so I think. Best regards, RA1
  3. I agree this is refreshing. However, I have to hope that it does not take the head of government to personally intercede or announce any such development. In other words, it would be the ordinary course of "legal activity" that would prosecute such, not some intervention from "on high" to do so. BO should not have had to "personally" go after BP. It should have been a routine matter that was routinely handled, don't you think? Best regards, RA1
  4. I get at least 2 of these per week. From Africa, from the UK, from Hong Kong, etc., etc. I used to read them but now only a sentence or two and then "delete". Best regards, RA1
  5. RA1 replied to BiBottomBoy's topic in The Beer Bar
    I think a fair number of people view the "load" as an indication of how well the sex was enjoyed. Personally, I have never thought of meauring it by the liquid ounce or by weight but I do wish to see both parties exhibiting same at the "proper" conclusion. Best regards, RA1
  6. If it weren't for the winters Florida would look pretty bad. Too hot for much of the year, high humidity all year, fair amount of rainfall but still too much water use by the inhabitants (sink holes), hurricanes periodically, a corrosive atmosphere that will rot your teeth and every thing you own, sooner, rather than later and last, but not least, it is full of snow birds and others there to take advantage of everything to include YOU. Oh, yeah, I forgot "buggy" all year. Best regards, RA1
  7. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    MsGuy- You must have really lived out in the sticks to have a 4 digit number. My grandmother's sister had a party line complete with operator but I don't remember the number or number of digits. My family always had a dial phone, starting with 6 digits, then that number became a GLendale number with 7 digits. I do remember my father getting person to person calls and, if he wasn't there, the operator would leave a call back number. Call back operator 6 and she would connect him with the original caller. We had one TV channel when I was a kid but it didn't take very long to get all the national networks + educational channel. Wow, 4 channels. We also did not have air-conditioning when I was a kid. The good old days were hot and not in a good way. Best regards, RA1
  8. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I can't think of any hard questions, so just general ones: 1. Name of host? 2. What was the audience called? 3. Name of clown? How did he communicate? 4.Name of Indian Princess? Any other characters? Best regards, RA1
  9. The Supremes will likely shunt this issue aside by saying the lower court has no jurisdiction over the entire USA. Then, refusing to accept further arguments. As you suggested, then it will be up the Congress, which has a situation in progress, to deal with this. If all else fails, it likely could be up to the Prez to do something. Best regards, RA1
  10. Now chocolate butt plugs could be a whole different issue. Reminds me of chocolate ExLax or similar. Ugh. Best regards, RA1
  11. What is weird about it? It is just like a lollipop tower but for adults. Best regards, RA1
  12. RA1 replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Doesn't it matter what one's intent is when calling anyone anything? I have called many of my friends, acquaintences and, among them, black males, boy. It was all as a matter of conversation and, in no case, referred to any thing else. Hey, guy, how are you doing is not any different from hey, boy, how are you doing, with no malice or other intent involved. So far, no one has objected, either white or black; I have to suppose they know what I mean. Best regards, RA1 Yes, I realize the previous history but I am trying to be "natural" and friendly. Isn't everyone?
  13. RA1 replied to Lucky's topic in The Beer Bar
    Soon it will be spring in SYD and AKL. That would be the best time to avoid the crowds during the summer down under. There are so many places to visit, even limiting them to fairly large cities, it would take a while to list them all. Best regards, RA1
  14. At 300,000+ per hour, what could be? Best regards, RA1
  15. Interesting that Emirates would put the 380 on such a short flight. 2.5 hours, more or less. Best regards, RA1
  16. Emirates does have some cheap business fares between BKK and HKG but it is not on the A 380 which I thought was the original question. BN can speak for himself but the 380 does not serve the US at the present time, so he would have had to go elsewhere for any 380 leg. Best regards, RA1
  17. I picked SYD-DXB just to get a price. (Sydney, Australia - Dubai) The fare was about 14,000 USD R-T on the A-380. You would barely get out of sight in a G V (now G550) for that price. Without getting a quote but knowing the ball park figures I think you would be doing well to do this trip in a Gulfstream 550 for under 100,000 USD. Best regards, RA1 The G550 is about the only bizjet flying today that would be able to make this trip non-stop.
  18. From the title I thought this list would include the Bay of Fundy and 8 other places with "wild water". Still, an interesting topic. Best regards, RA1
  19. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Why? Are you the Queen Bee? Best regards, RA1
  20. So, when the USD tanks, we will all be rich? Best regards, RA1
  21. I am all for putting some bankers and politicians to work with a pick and shovel, whether it be a WPA type project or some place with a vertical sun tan. I agree we have a long way to go and improvement won't happen over night. Best regards, RA1
  22. I agree WWII brought us out of the "great depression". I don't agree that Medicare is well run. Most of the part that is well run is run by private industry under contract to the Feds. Do the east or west coast railroads make money? I was under the impression they were intensely subsidized by either local or federal government or both. However, the discussion seems lively and that is all to the good. Best regards, RA1
  23. The government doesn't know how to do those things. The government is more like an insurance company in that they don't repair cars, homes, airplanes, etc. that are damaged, they PAY for other folks to do those things. So, we are back to the government "giving" money out and putting us more into debt. "Running" the country should mean governing it not managing its' business enterprises. Best regards, RA1
  24. Adding government jobs isn't going to do it. We need jobs that produce goods primarily and services secondarily. "Giving" money to the banks or any other persons or institutions is just putting us further into debt. The country is fed up with the current Congress and administration and whether wholesale change in the Congress will help or not, it is a place to start. 35,000 people in Atlanta showed up today to apply for Section 8 housing. They expected 10,000. 64% of folks in the US think the Congress should be shown the door. As mentioned above, a good attitude is mandatory for people to spend money. What goes into having a good attitude is a very mixed bag but being employed is one important feature. However, wealthy folks are not anxious to spend money either without a good opinion of the economic future. I think a lot of folks are anxiously waiting upon NOV for a clear signal of which way this country is going. Best regards, RA1
  25. Ah. If I had thought of the time you spend in "boy bars" I would have realized what you meant. I don't believe that Viagra has a competitor known as rigor mortis, but, live and learn. Now, back to another episode of As the Organ Grinds. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.