Everything posted by RA1
-
The Organ
I have known similar Ozzies. On a similar note I had the most authentic Chinese food while in Brunei at a family type place hosted by Limeys who knew the drill. One needs to have numbers at such places to be able to enjoy a bit of everything. Best regards, RA1
-
The Organ
I read it and agree it was a cooked up charge. Racial and other injustice seldom is beneficial. Best regards, RA1
-
The Organ
Apparently, AS, you spiced it up a bit much for some. Best regards, RA1
-
The Organ
Why else would one transport a 14 YO girl cross state lines? It is too cold in December for ice cream. Best regards, RA1
-
The Organ
Less modest than eating children? Best regards, RA1
-
The Organ
But did he make any modest proposals? Best regards, RA1
-
Kimmel Shows Trump Porn Video
At least I am not a right angle or going backwards, so to speak. Best regards, RA1
-
Kimmel Shows Trump Porn Video
Lucky, I was referring to the obtuse link presented by AS. He can be as obtuse as I am, sometimes. Best regards, RA1
-
Kimmel Shows Trump Porn Video
Is this just to see if anyone actually views it? Best regards, RA1
-
Violence Against Gays Increases in Brazil
Mankind seems to need an adversary if not an enemy. Best regards, RA1
-
'The Assassination of Gianni Versace'
It is always easy to get to Slim Pickens, especially when he is in a B-52. Best regards, RA1
-
The Incredible 50-year-old Plane on the Front Lines of the North Korea Standoff
I was thinking innovators as well as motivators. Best regards, RA1
-
The State Crown
I have flying boots older than most airline pilots today but this is ridiculous or stupendous depending upon one's point of view. Best regards, RA1
-
The Incredible 50-year-old Plane on the Front Lines of the North Korea Standoff
Where is Kelly Johnson when you need him? For that matter where is Barry Goldwater? Best regards, RA1
-
The Incredible 50-year-old Plane on the Front Lines of the North Korea Standoff
I am astonished that this is actually a good article. If we did not know it was already true we would not believe any such an aircraft with it's history could or does exist. Lemay is Lemay. Where is this cheap stealthy fast new bomber? So far a figment of the imagination. Best regards, RA1
-
Shithole Countries
The question is, did the barmaid get it? Best regards, RA1
-
Oprah for President
No need to summarily disagree. We can agree to disagree. You bring up the ghost of LBJ who could work congress critters to a fare thee well. Getting something done is not always best, is it? Best regards, RA1
-
Oprah for President
The list goes on and on and is still being added to. Best regards, RA1
-
Fear. Alarm. And tears. For 38 minutes, Hawaii thought it was under attack
What did the military do? Same as last time? Best regards, RA1
-
Shithole Countries
Gastronomically they are one and the same. Best regards, RA1
-
Oprah for President
The theory supposes something along these lines: Bush 1 suffered a mild recession during which he initiated steps to correct which came fully into play during Clinton's time. Clinton enjoyed boom times but failed to address the housing bubble (and other problems) which resulted in Bush 2's problems. Best regards, RA1
-
Shithole Countries
Talk about oversimplification! Best regards, RA1
-
Oprah for President
I am not sure about 9/11 but seemingly world affairs could have been improved had he done so. However, I have a couple of theories. One, Presidents don't have as much influence as many think. Two, their term swims or sinks primarily as a result of the preceding President's actions, policies, etc. i.e. Clinton was the beneficiary of Bush 1 and Bush 2 suffered from Clinton, etc. Best regards, RA1
-
Shithole Countries
This seems to be a symptom that makes our political process illogical. Most folks like their own reps. but no one else's. Obviously an oversimplification with exceptions. However it seems to block real reforms. Best regards, RA1
-
Shithole Countries
I would like to meet said reputable congress critter, if he or she exists. Best regards, RA1