Everything posted by RA1
- Jimmy
-
Jimmy
Even if true, what does it prove? Good guys finish last? The US voters cannot recognize a good thing if it bit them on the toes? I am sorry that he is sick. I hope he does not suffer much in his final days. However, his feet are just as much clay as any others. Best regards, RA1
- Question
-
Natural Prostate health
I know I am wasting my time (and maybe yours) but did you read my post which clearly said if prostate cancer is developed early in life it can be very serious and aggressive? Sorry for your loss. Best regards, RA1
- Jimmy
-
Jimmy
I know he tried but was completely unsuccessful. He thought he could change the burearacy in DC and, so far, it is implacable. His cabinet members, like many others, were criminals. According to a friend of mine who works in a large charitable organization, Jimmy will not return any communication to include requests by his family asking for help. It seems his "public personna" far exceeds the "real" Jimmy Carter. However, I wish him no harm. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Only if he has a big one or an erect one, or so it seems. Either way, let's talk. Best regards, RA1
-
Question
If we are in the midst of global warming, why does BO make an announcement of the US building a new, heavier ice breaker ship? Just curious. There seem to be at least two "camps" regarding climate change. Regardless of what one believes to be the "science" involved, it is difficult to ignore the dollar benefit to such as Al Gore and many others who promulgate "warming". Do they really care? Best regards, RA1
-
Natural Prostate health
Prostate cancer is one of the slowest growing cancers we know. Most men with prostate cancer will die with it, not of it. Obviously there are exceptions to everything. One being if you develop prostate cancer in your 40's or even 50's, it should be monitored much more often than if developed later. Also, if developed early, likely something proactive will need to be seriously considered. My tea leaves comment was to make the post lighter, appreciation thereof that likely is above your pay grade. Best regards, RA1
-
Natural Prostate health
One "natural" solution is to die young, but I don't recommend it. Otherwise, as has been stated many times herein and elsewhere, the health and care of the prostate can be a complicated issue. There are all sorts of herbs and extracts that are sold to diminish or alleviate the problems you mention. Look at the literature and give one or more of them a try. However, what I do recommend is that you see a urologist often enough to know when and if you develop prostate cancer. If cancer is found there is another whole bagful of tea leaves that might be consulted in dealing with this. What one might do involves how old, other health issues and the Gleason score. Treatment ranges from watchful waiting to radiation to surgical removal. None of these are perfect answers and all involve some trade-off. The good news is that generally there is no rush ONCE you KNOW what you have. Best regards, RA1
-
The 100 best novels written in English
Are not lists and books subjective by definition? Should we be reading Joseph? Best regards, RA1
-
For AS
Probably any place in ME is better than any place in NJ. Best regards, RA1
-
For AS
Of course I meant Cambridge. For some reason Camden, NJ was on my finger tips. Best regards, RA1
-
For AS
NP. It is reputedly a "good pizza place: in Camden, MA. As pizza may have come and gone in your gastronomical current experiences, I can certainly understand your not remembering this business. I still like pizza but only have it about 6 times a year. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Best contribution----ever. Best regards, RA1
-
The 100 best novels written in English
I am ashamed to say I have only read 32 of these BUT my personal interest turned to more technical books some *#* years ago. I still read some 25 or so fiction or non-fiction books a year, as well as a big pile of technical books, articles, magazines, etc. I used to read while riding the airlines between jobs. Now I read while waiting on my pax. Best regards, RA1
-
For AS
Area 4? No, not Area 51 but Area 4. Does that ring a bell? If so, what is your advice/commentary about it? Best regards, RA1
-
Guanabara Bay - Too much, too late
Both of you, don't do this. We need each other, with or without disagreements of content. Please. Best regards, RA1
-
Guanabara Bay - Too much, too late
I agree. Shoot, we, in the South, are often misunderstood by "others" and vice versa. Nevermind the US and the UK, separated by a common language. Best regards, RA1
-
The land of the free - U.S.A. - ?
As you state, the redbook has been seized by the FBI. The rentboy.com gives an error code. The tribwpix gives a pretty good description of rentboy and how it works. I must have missed the mention of the IRS which generally is a generic sensationalizer of most everyone (except certain Democrats). Best regards, RA1
-
Rentboy Raided Tuesday
I would if I thought it might make a difference. Best regards, RA1
-
Rentboy Raided Tuesday
What does it take for you to think an administration is doing evil? Is it possible that BO is just in it for the perq's? Both parties are under the thumb of big business and unless and until we, the public, rebel or react, nothing will change. Sorry to say. Best regards, RA1
-
Where's my poll?
How amusing. Actually, I was going for pall. Best regards, RA1
-
Where's my poll?
Did you mispell poll? Best regards, RA1
-
Rentboy Raided Tuesday
So the answer is yes we are chopped liver and I prefer mine from ducks. At one time I was getting a minor reputation in England as the guy who always ordered two starters, one of which was pate. Best regards, RA1