Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. I like Brussel Sprouts and broccoli. Buy them young, small and tender and serve in garlic butter. I like boys like that also, but not too young and I have not yet tried them in garlic butter. Best regards, RA1
  2. Russia can always go to (stay at) war. Saudi Arabia not so much. OPEC has to hire it done. Best regards, RA1
  3. Talk about your one trick pony. The economy there is entirely built upon oil and the economy is entirely directed by politics. Of course, because I am a citizen of a "glass house" economy, at the very least interfered with by politics, I should be careful about hurling stones. Does one hurl stones if one drinks too much "Kool-Aid"? Best regards, RA1
  4. Is that like saying stupid bitch is redundant? Best regards, RA1
  5. I agree there is no such word as acrophiacs but it seems logical for those who have acrophobia to be acrophiacs to me. Arachnophobia is the fear of spiders and so I suppose arachnophobiacs might be those who fear spiders but what do I know? How about phobiacs unite? Best regards, RA1
  6. Acrophobiacs unite. Best regards, RA1
  7. What on Earth could this mean? Nothing positive, I assume. Is someone wishing to start a conflict? Best regards, RA1
  8. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    My guess is FL. Best regards, RA1
  9. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in The Beer Bar
    Ich verstehe schon. Best regards, RA1
  10. RA1 replied to RA1's topic in The Beer Bar
    Are you saying that because it is going so fast it must be hot or because a orbit of that length suggests close proximity to the star it orbits? According to the astronomical report, neither is true but what do scientists know? Best regards, RA1
  11. Boo on ESPN. Best regards, RA1
  12. Of course you are still here to tell of it. After all, a wake also describes the after motion of a boat under way. You and I are still "under way" or so I think. Best regards, RA1
  13. Do you think politicians are the root cause of all of this anguish? I do. Best regards, RA1
  14. RA1 posted a topic in The Beer Bar
    Apparently there exists an Earth like planet named Gliese Cc which is a mere 22 light years away. Any one of us could go there so long as we can go the speed of light and don't mind giving up 22 years back on Earth. (If we did not come back, seemingly it would not matter.) This planet is 4.5 times as big as Earth but I am willing to suppose we will NOT weigh 4.5 times as much. That would be a tragedy indeed. One interesting thing is that this planet orbits it's sun every 28 days. So those of us who enjoy the change of seasons would be in for a windfall. A complete "year" of seasonal changes every 28 days. I realize that some among us do that by traveling north to south and vice versa with seasonality. But, they are wealthy or something. Best regards, RA1
  15. I am very sorry about the negative things going on in Brazil. I wish them (and us) nothing but the best. Should we all go to Canada for a change where the USD is now worth 1.33 CD? Best regards, RA1
  16. Almost no mention of him being gay in the article (that is good news) and no comments regarding such either. Are Canadian commenters more pc than US ones? Certainly they have been more accepting in general. Best regards, RA1
  17. Were these lads complete with coffins and, if so, did they have bells installed on the lids? You know the point of going out with a big bang, do you not? In other words, I want to have my wake LONG before my funeral, as in while I am still alive. Whiskey, beer and assorted favors included. Best regards, RA1
  18. I think I know the various colloquial definitions of "class act". As a point of irony I was merely extending my thoughts into legal classifications (which apparently do have a bearing on this whole affair). But, thanks for your reply. Best regards, RA1
  19. How soon after Chappaquiddick was this party at Jale? Just curious. Best regards, RA1
  20. There is plenty of time for the coffin bit, with you either live or otherwise. Live, I would hope. Is there such a think as dueling organ recitals? I have some pix to share which are relevant but different. Best regards, RA1
  21. I know what you must do on Halloween. On other holidays, you must be the life of the party. Best regards, RA1
  22. By class act I suppose you mean Class C felon? Best regards, RA1
  23. Sometimes it is sad to think my family name/lineage will die out with me but OTOH it might be sadder to think of some of the consequences that you obviously are. So, let's both go out like a Fourth of July rocket---with a big bang. Best regards, RA1
  24. It is the human animal crowding the others out. Best regards, RA1
  25. One should live so long. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.