Everything posted by RA1
-
More signs that there will be an increased number of garotos in the saunas
Idle hands are the devil's workshop. I hate that. However, it does seem to be pretty much a world wide problem obviously to include the US. Best regards, RA1
-
When the Mood Strikes You
Ditto to AS. :) Best regards, RA1
-
When the Mood Strikes You
So it only seems like it is lasting that long or are you the lucky recipient of the much bally hoed 4+ hour erection? Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
We have "real" dumps here in MEM where even the police refuse to tread. Best regards, RA1
-
Getting Ready for Daddy's Upcoming Palm Springs Fiesta
Daddy surrounded by naked boys. In the end, they will get it. Best regards, RA1
-
Florence Henderson Describes How Former NYC Mayor John Lindsay Gave Her Crabs
Where is the description? Best regards, RA1
-
How Hillary is Winning
I believe you are possibly referring to statistical insignificance? 10 points ahead with 2 minutes to go in an NBA game can be overcome, statistically speaking. 6 points ahead in a political poll 18 months out may not be significant. Best regards, RA1
-
California Drought and Bad Math
The last several times that I visited CA (long before the current water problem) I had to ask for a glass of water with food, the shower heads were ultra low flow as were the toilets. MsGuy is absolutely correct. No one wants to deal with the problem with anything more than a non-effective band aid. Pricing and competition works. Best regards, RA1
-
California Drought and Bad Math
Is there some reason to think Moonbeam has or had changed? Only in CA..... Best regards, RA1
-
How Hillary is Winning
I agree that presently there is no formidable candidate against Hillary, R or D. However, choosing the least negative among negatives is not my preference. We shall see. Best regards, RA1
-
California Drought and Bad Math
So, politics as usual? Best regards, RA1
-
Prayer, food, sex and water parks in Iran's holy city of Mashhad
I pretty much agree with the Iraqis about prayer before flight. We US pilots have a saying, when the weight of the paperwork equals the weight of the airplane, we must be legal to fly. It is thus we make our supplications to the gods at the FAA. Best regards, RA1
-
California Drought and Bad Math
Ice-nine. As you know there are all sorts of materials that only exist under "extreme" conditions of temperature or pressure. Dry ice for one. Liquid Nitrogen for another. The common refrigerants. Etc. Isn't it "lucky" that the Earth is generally so accommodating to us poor fragile humans? We do quite well at "standard" temperatures and pressures, don't we? Slight change of subject. I am particularly attracted to the performance of dry ice. It does not melt, it sublimates. The ability of various solids to do this under various conditions has been very useful to me when flying an aircraft that for some reason or another was unable to shed ice from the leading edges. When clear of icing conditions, eventually the ice will sublimate even in temperatures far below the freezing point. Best regards, RA1
-
Time for a GAY SuperHero
Aren't they all already? Best regards, RA1
-
Netanyahu Urges ‘Mass Immigration’ of Jews From Europe
We have so far although the US is singing economic peace songs. Before someone starts, I will agree that "big business" wants "cheap labor" in the form of legal and illegal immigrants BUT the US cannot afford the poor we have now/before. Similar to the Israel questions, there is no easy answer for the US either. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Practically harmless? Best regards, RA1
-
Thought of the Day
So, the young man "feels" 40? Best regards, RA1
-
California Drought and Bad Math
Please, please at least one lowly point for pee. Best regards, RA1
-
California Drought and Bad Math
Pinehurst #2-- Shades of Scotland and playing golf as Mother Nature intended, more or less. Less is always more, isn't it? And natural is better than whatever else. Of course you are correct that almost all of our food is oil in one form or another. However, I really enjoy the Olathe corn from early August for the short season it is available. I am sure the land there in western CO is irrigated. At least I am not "wasting" it on a cow. I have no night soil. I try to do all my defecating in the daytime. (Easier to do during DST.) Does not flushing the toilet after "only" peeing count for something? Best regards, RA1
-
California Drought and Bad Math
Not to beat Israel's drum too loudly or too often but they seem to have one of if not the most efficient desalination systems extant. By efficient, I mean cost of operation. As explained elsewhere, big plants are potential political traps. Spend a lot of money now to have enough water 5 or more years into the future, then it rains, and where are you (politically)? In the dog house is where. That kind of question is supposedly answered by having a republic form of government vs. democracy but it has not worked any time lately, has it? Best regards, RA1
-
Netanyahu Urges ‘Mass Immigration’ of Jews From Europe
By Pal state, do you mean PLO? OK, Israel was created by "outsiders" who decided it would cure some of "their" problems. Regardless of whatever the so called Palestinians want and possibly deserve, does that solution have to be adjacent to or from a part of Israel? There are enough crazed adversaries around without inviting another one into your back bedroom. If this can be solved, then I have hope for Muslim-Christians and Irish-English and Pakistani-Indian and several others here and there. I am not holding my breath. Best regards, RA1
-
Netanyahu Urges ‘Mass Immigration’ of Jews From Europe
We all have personal reality distortions, no? So, the answer is yes. Best regards, RA1
-
Netanyahu Urges ‘Mass Immigration’ of Jews From Europe
If you mean that citizens who obey the law and diligently work for a living, then yes, many of the Jews are privileged. Otherwise, please re-state the question. Best regards, RA1
-
trekannoyances.com
I don't understand this. I have never been a naysayer. Best regards, RA1
-
Netanyahu Urges ‘Mass Immigration’ of Jews From Europe
With all the Muslim countries where it is not only the preferred religion but the only one accepted why not have Israel be a Jewish state? The only reason I can think of immediately is that Israel has been the only democracy in the Middle East in the last 70+ years. No matter how difficult to do so, it would be nice to have a good example there. Best regards, RA1