Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RA1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RA1

  1. The sharks are in trouble ever since "we" discovered that they are tasty. Heaven help the cockroaches should we discover anything similar. Best regards, RA1
  2. So, are you suggesting that the US and the world can indeed survive a "limited" nuclear war or attack? It would not be fun but I think we can survive. Best regards, RA1
  3. When I want to go fast I use something with wings but this could definitely dissuade me. Best regards, RA1
  4. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in Politics
    I know I am. Best regards, RA1
  5. More importantly, was he sleeping with an Indian? Best regards, RA1
  6. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in Politics
    I know about some military berets and the Civil Air Patrol wears them but who is we/blue beret? Otherwise, I am not in the pawn making business. Best regards, RA1
  7. RA1 replied to AdamSmith's topic in Politics
    As much as I love you, you cannot be serious, or so I hope. Best regards, RA1
  8. While it is true that I did not grow up in the great state of Mississippi, I did grow up in the "Mid-South", a common name for the MEM area. In addition, during my "formative" years I did sojourn into the great state of Mississippi on many occasions, seeking and learning the lore therein. I do know how to properly pronounce the name, Miss sippi and a Highway Patrolman once stated that I must be a Miss Sippi boy. No, I was not a highly chased after criminal, merely a subject caught in a "speed trap". Therefore, even though I resemble your remarks I do not resent them. Best regards, RA1
  9. Once again, how can Semitic people have so much in common and hate each other so much. It just ain't natural. 3 million Kiwi's can't be all wrong. They live among 30 million sheep. They have to do something with them. You can only have sex so many times before you get hungry. Chitlins are the only food that actually smells bad even when frozen. As far as I know, humans are the only animal you can eat without killing them. Best regards, RA1
  10. When knives (or guns) are outlawed, only the outlaws will have them. Best regards, RA1
  11. Which country does not have some short comings in their industrial might? Certainly not China or the US, etc. Embraer makes some outstanding aircraft for the airlines as well as business aviation. They are tough, able to go long periods between routine maintenance and generally well received by all their customers. One problem is not good products from virtually every country but too many people and not enough jobs/economy to support everyone, especially not in the manner many seem to expect. Good luck everyone. Best regards, RA1
  12. RA1 posted a topic in Politics
    Those mostly boys must have been terrified to be facing the direct fire and defenses the Germans had on the coast of France. They should have been. Another war to end all wars which did not work. Still we should remember their sacrifice. I see little to no mention of it in today's "news". Pity. Best regards, RA1
  13. I have seen this before. I believe what they are doing is repairing the lightening rods. Something that prominent must be struck by lightening dozens if not hundreds of times a year. Best regards, RA1
  14. Now we know why Art Bell lives in Pahrumph. Best regards, RA1
  15. I was just trying to let any non-Harpy gracefully decline. Best regards, RA1
  16. The "caller" was a pint sized guy with a large voice. Whether or not he had other out-sized parts is not known by me. Still, no reason to not meet him. Best regards, RA1
  17. The Arctic is heating up but the rest of us are getting colder. On the average, all is OK? Does this make sense? Is this just another adjustment of Mother Earth? Stand back, She rules. Best regards, RA1
  18. To reiterate: We all need to take personal responsibility for our actions. A united nation is a whole bunch of like minded individuals. (Does that make me a Harper and you all potential Harpies?) Best regards, RA1
  19. Not for the telling but for the living. Best regards, RA1
  20. If the worst you ever got from street vendor's wares is explosive diarrhea you are indeed lucky. However, having your place in line disrupted by anything negative is well understood and appreciated. Best regards, RA1
  21. RA1 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Possibly Caveat Clientis also applies? Best regards, RA1
  22. We called cash for aircraft, back before the law required reporting taking out or depositing over 10,000 in cash, drug money. Any number of aircraft were sold for cash and everyone "knew" the aircraft likely would be used to run drugs. More than one aircraft was bought for cash and no FAA paperwork was recorded. Later, when the aircraft was found on a beach somewhere or abandoned, the FBI would call the dealer (who was the last recorded owner) and ask about the situation. The paperwork was filled out at the time of the transaction but the buyer simply never filed. Soon dealers started sending in duplicate (original) paperwork for the buyer so the FAA (and the FBI) would know the aircraft sold. During my career the reporting law came into effect. Best regards, RA1
  23. These kinds of things have been ongoing since the "invention" of politics. Since the time of the Wright Brothers a pilot's license has been recognized as a passport/visa around the world (until fairly recently). After all, pilots do nothing if not travel, and why should they spend an inordinate amount of time doing travel paperwork when one's government has vouched for them (by granting the pilot's license)? In times within memory, the US started requiring visas of French pilots and, surprise, the French immediately required US pilots to have a visa to land in France. All silly. But, these sorts of things have escalated around the world and now many countries have various requirements for pilots (and others, of course). When I first started flying to Europe, I could get all the way to England without a passport (or visa) but landing in the UK meant I had to present my US passport. At least there was no line. Bureaucracy will certainly be the death of us all. Best regards, RA1
  24. Sorry to say, RP cannot get out of his own way. Best regards, RA1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.