Everything posted by RA1
-
Mega Millions at 233 Million
His or mine? Best regards, RA1
-
Mega Millions at 233 Million
Wow, the next time I need emergency treatment at 10 PM I will remember that a vet might be available vs an MD. ( I take better care of my dogs than I do of myself.) Best regards, RA1
-
How you'll die on Mars
According to something I heard recently, the Egyptians were able to desalinize the sea water, grow veggies and live fairly comfortably on their voyages to such as South America (long before all those European Johnny Come Latelys started "finding" North America). Best regards, RA1
-
How you'll die on Mars
I know it is human nature to explore, but life in space is terribly hard on the human body (everything is hard on the human mind). Did Chris and the gang or the Vikings or the Egyptians really face comparable hardships? Yes, death is death but the suffering leading up to it can be decidedly different. Best regards, RA1
-
How you'll die on Mars
I play with those gals (or very similar). Best regards, RA1
-
Sometimes it's ELECTRIFYING
Some people will do anything to get it up. Best regards, RA1
-
How you'll die on Mars
I quite agree that establishing a permanent moon base makes the most sense. I don't know if there are enough private bucks to do this and when did the government make sense? Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
My urologist told me that 50% of all impotent men are not, except with their wives. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
MsG- Of course I remember testing tubes. I also remember wondering why all who stuck their hands in there did not suffer the fate mentioned by lookin. It was a thrill to have your pop come back with more than one replacement tube. That kind of made the whole exercise worth while. Naturally, whatever improvement was extant with replacing tubes was simply temporary. Something else failed or was less than 100% soon. How did we survive those early days? And this was way before color. Best regards, RA1
-
Happy birthday Vincent Price & Christopher Lee
I once saw VP in the terminal at MEM. He was standing around talking to a few gathered around him. I didn't get out a yard stick or any such but he appeared to be about 5 feet 5 inches tall. Doesn't matter, of course, I still enjoyed his performances. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
That is quite a shag. Nine feet thick. Don't forget adjusting the rabbit ears, banging on various parts of the cabinet to straighten the picture, knowing from memory which knob was the vertical hold and which the horizontal, etc. Best regards, RA1
-
How you'll die on Mars
On the whole I think I would rather have a Snickers. Best regards, RA1
-
NEW National Holiday
Somehow I do not think this is the beginning of a reproductive cycle. Therefore it will never be "ova". Best regards, RA1
-
Robotic Butt Offers Prostate Exam Training For Medical Students: How ‘Patrick’ Teaches Empathy, Proper Technique
To repeat myself: My doc who is a "real country doc" said to me, "don't worry unless you feel BOTH of my hands on your shoulders". Best regards, RA1
-
WARNING TO EVERYONE ABOUT RIO DE JANEIRO
I have heard this kind of admonition many times over the years to include the likely urban tale of a guy taking a nap on a park bench in Rio and waking up minus a kidney. These words of wisdom apply anywhere in the world and basically at all times. Best regards, RA1
-
Caption THIS 5/19/2015
I agree with Zip's definition of executive (also leader), at least during business hours. However, when the owner of a small business tells me he wants to work smarter, not harder, I have to think he is only half right. You have to do both. Best regards, RA1
-
In Honor of "Fleet Week"
Today I need an anti-Fleet. Must have been something I ate. Best regards, RA1
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
AS- When did you work for a Japanese conglomerate? Best regards, RA1
-
Caption THIS 5/19/2015
I understand that completely and do not disagree at all. Best regards, RA1
-
Caption THIS 5/19/2015
It must be an executive's desk set. There is no sign of work materials or equipment (other than the comely lad). Best regards, RA1
-
The truth about poo: we’re doing it wrong
Surely thou jest (jesteth?). MS. Enders, indeed. Best regards, RA1
-
AdamSmith - Boytoy GOD - 15,000 posts
Insomniac? I have some of my most brilliant thoughts late at night but then I wake up and cannot remember them. Best regards, RA1
-
Tsaraev convicted
I suppose MA citizens aren't as progressive as some might think. At least not the ones serving on this jury. As in all US death penalty cases, it will cost more to put him to death than have him serve a "real" life sentence. Therefore it is vengeance or revenge, not economics. Whether or not it is justice will have to wait upon the ages to make that determination. Best regards, RA1
-
More signs that there will be an increased number of garotos in the saunas
Too many years of watching the sun rise in the east and set in the west. I am now a permanent squinter. Best regards, RA1
-
Back in Bangkok
I also hope things swing around and you are able to enjoy your visit. Best regards, RA1