Everything posted by firecat691614502759
-
Lurker´s 2011 Adventure in Rio
Lurker take the plunge and go to Thailand. 9 days is enough and many here have made trips of that length. Nothing compares for the kind of boys you like. 5 star Hotels for $200, great meals for $20, 90 minute massages followed by Happy Endings for $65, Fuck and Suck Shows etc etc etc. Many Hot Gayboys available on Gayromeo for $35 The airfare will cost you a little more but the Hotels and meals and especially the boys will make your vacation cheaper. Also no chance of taking hours to find a boy to your liking or maybe not even one that really pushes your buttons. You will see more available boys in 1 hour then you saw in Rio in 7 days! Rio is great and a different experience. But it has become ridiculously expensive for those who like nice Hotels and restaurants and of course the boys have become more expensive. Airfares are cheaper in November and everything else is consistent year round.
-
Lucky in Thailand
Lucky I am really surprised you had any problems at your Hotels with guests. I have stayed at all the Marriotts, Sheratons and Westins in Bangkok and nobody even looked sideways at me. Naturally I always book a double room which almost always is the same price as a single and I have never been stopped or charged a single red cent. And if they tried to there would be an immediate call to the General Manager. There is no 5 star or other Hotel in Bangkok that on any night does not have women entering the Hotel who are not registered . They would be hard pressed to stop me with a young man. That said , I make sure the boy is dressed cleanly and does not look like a bum. I'm sure OZ would have the same comments and he has stayed at every 5 star you can think of because he is a Grand Pooba in all the Hotels . LOL
-
Rentboy Site Thailand Guys
!. For some strange reason rentboy is free to advertise on in Thailand and some other Asian countries. 2.. You are right most of those boys are hoping for someone that does not know better.Offer them the high end of the going rate and 90% will accept.
-
Lucky in Thailand
[ One question for firecat and Oz. I went to the show at Jupiter in Bangkok. I've always liked their shows, and I think you guys did too. But the first hour was quite a bore and I had to leave. Does it get better? I can go again next week... Went to Jupiter last week and agree the show is a Yawn. I think you would enjoy the show more at Boys Bangkok/ Dreamboys Show is better with less down time, seats more comfortable and the boys better looking when the show is not on. Let me know when you are back in Bangkok. I will arrive back from Pattaya on Sunday
-
Rentboy Site Thailand Guys
Don't worry Lucky OZ and I checked out Boys Bangkok/Dream Boys for you and you will be very happy there. Many boys of the 25-30 and Masculine. Your only problem will be who to Take!!! LOL
-
The New Crown Plaza Hotel in Bangkok
Actually always on a high floor but it is always a sat or sun when Hotel is empty..
-
The New Crown Plaza Hotel in Bangkok
I must be getting easy in my old age. I have stayed at the Crown Plaza LAX at least 20 times for a Priceline rate of $40 and found it just fine. Slept great and heard no noise. True it could use some updating but for a 12 hour stay in Lax all I want is a comfortable bed and a quiet room which I have always gotten. For $40 you can't ask for much more!!!
-
Weather
Honestly I don't notice much difference until getting into March when it becomes more Humid and the temp may rise 1 or 2 degrees. But this year has been wetter then most and yet the days have been more variable. There have been some days that are almost cool and others where it has been extremely Hot in the same week. Weather patterns around the world seem to be changing.
-
not a word about Colombia?
Your English is fine. More details please on various cities, the sauna you mentioned . Also when I type manhunt I get a cite only for USA??? Thanks
-
Brazil vs Thailand: A rate comparision for Male Escorts
I somewhat agree with you and understand the feelings. However it is much more likely you will find a boy in Thailand that you can converse with then it is in Brazil where most boys speak no English. I am one who feels that it is their country so visitors should have to learn their language. Unfortunately I am terrible at learning languages . Anyways since this is about Rent Boys, where is it that you think you can get these deep conversations at an affordable price????
-
Brazil vs Thailand: A rate comparision for Male Escorts
Well maybe close but Oz's numbers are a little bit off. First in most of the cities in Thailand 2500 for an overnight would be considered extremely generous. Always up to you but 1500 will be gladly accepted in most cities and 2000 in Bangkok. Also short time with a boy in Thailand is much longer if you wish, then a session in one of the saunas in Brazil. On average at least 2 hours would be normal in Thailand while they will be chasing you out in Brazil in under an hour or you will be paying more. For some who like it Wham Bam, then this makes no difference. Next there is no need for a short time room in Thailand since it is acceptable to bring a boy back to your room and in many cases the Hotel will check and hold the ID until the boy leaves . There are many hotels in Brazil where you will not be able to bring a boy back or if you can it will require bribes to the guards which naturally increases your costs. If you like Twinks, they will be very hard to find in Brazil at least according to my description of a Twink. OZ says there were lots of them in Port Allegre but we have no photographic proof and unless things have changed they are rare in SaoPaulo and Rio. Next if you are used to staying at an extremely nice Hotel on your vacation, that will cost you at least twice as much in Brazil then Thailand and in some cases 3 times as much. Of course some of this is controlled by strength and weakness of the Dollar and other Currencies. Anyways everyone should experience Brazil . But if you like Asians as much as Latins and you like Twinks then there is no comparison where you get the most for your money. Thailand by a mile!!!
-
Brazil on a Budget - A Nutty TotallyOz Adventure
It will be interesting to see that report. In the past those apartments have turned out to be nothing like the photos and still pretty expensive. I have been to Rio 1/2 dozen times and have always found the Hotels to very expensive for the quality of the rooms etc. IMHO the Atlantico is a dump . I admit to being prejudiced here but for what the Atlantico charges , I can stay in fabulous 5 star Hotels in Thailand. Likewise to get a Hotel comparable to the 5 stars in Thailand, I have to pay 2 to 3 times the price. This is not to say that Brazil is not a great destination, just that since Hotels are usually a major part of expense on a trip, a Brazil vacation will cost considerably more then a Thailand vacation. Of course the airfare is a little more to Thailand . These comparisons change according to the vagaries of the strength of the Dollar and the currency of the destination. A few years ago Brazil was a much bigger bargain. Of course a few months ago when the Euoro tanked, Prague was an unbelievable bargain. The moral of the story is to be aware of the exchange rates and if you want the most bang for your buck , you may find one destination offering way more for your money including the price of Boys. Or of course you could just follow OZ and use points or miles. Oh wait a minute , how much do you have to spend to get those points???? Maybe OZ will share??????
-
Brazil on a Budget - A Nutty TotallyOz Adventure
Wow seems like the weak $ has made it quite expensive there. If I understand you the boys want a 100 and add the room etc , short time now cost $100US and will only get worse. Even though I know you are not paying for your Hotels this trip, I would assume the Hotels and nice restaurants have also become quite expensive/ Certainly not the budget destination of a few years ago!!!!
-
Brazil on a Budget - A Nutty TotallyOz Adventure
If we don't see pictures soon ,some might begin to think it is all a figment of your imagination????? Not me of course!!!!!
-
Totally Oz's Accountability Log
I only have one question. How many Diet Cokes have you had since arriving in Brazil?????
-
Brazil on a Budget - A Nutty TotallyOz Adventure
Poor Oz. At least if you had your camera you could have taken pics of boys you could not have!!! Guess you should have brought Danilo with you . He could have told that nasty Brazilian what a good guy you are and how you share willingly!!!!
-
Cost for a week in Bangkok
Just their way of letting you know they are a moneyboy and expect compensation. They are all hoping to fall into a long term arrangement. But 95% of those who use that phrase will be happy with a short term encounter!!!
-
Cost for a week in Bangkok
Thanks Xiandarkthorne Exactly what I meant. With Gayromeo you eliminate the drinks and mamasan tips and the off fees.. In Bangkok boys almost always will be happy with 1000 baht ($33) for short time and 1500 baht ($50) for overnight but not all will want to spend the night. So you save drink (260) Tips (100) and off fee (400) total of 760 baht or about $25 plus most Boys in Bangkok Bars expect 1500 bahtshort time and 2000 all night so you save another 500 baht. I pay the same in Pattaya but there the fees to the boy are about the same are about the same as Bar Boys expect, Thats not to say many boys won't accept less then 1000, I just don't offer it. With Gayromeo be specific what you want and that no Honey no Money. Also make sure they know you expect them to look like photos not 10 years older. On balance I have just as many great hook ups for money with Gayromeo as I do in the Bars. Some people like to be able to touch the boy and for then Bars are better. One other thing with Gayromeo you will find Boys who just want Sex with a Westerner, no money involved and usually just as good looking as any of the other boys. I find mixing them both works pretty well especially since the Bars are only open 4 hours and Gayromeo is open 24 hours a day!!!
-
Cost for a week in Bangkok
Really even less for the all night. Usually boys would expect 500 baht more for all night which is about $16. Those prices would include the off fee but not drinks. Those are the Bangkok prices . Even less outside the Big City
-
Cost for a week in Bangkok
Many Hotels much nicer then where you stay in Rio can be had for $60 or less. Massage for 90 minutes with Sex $50-$75 depending on place. Boys from GoGo Bar short time (2hours) $60 All night $80 Drinks at Gay bars between $4-$10 depending on Bar and day of week. Boys from Gayromeo $35 short time. Meals on the street $3. Thai restaurant $5-$7 Western food $7 - infinity Taxis and transportation very inexpensive. Sightseeing very inexpensive.
-
The New Dynamite and Happy Club in Pattaya
Nice that we can come to an understanding even when tempers flare. We and other posters should always keep that in mind when having discussions that we feel very strong about.
-
The New Dynamite and Happy Club in Pattaya
So now you choose to be intellectually dishonest. Since you can't refute anything I said, you instead cast aspersions about someone you have no knowledge of. There was nothing in my post that intimated that I liked boys who look like they were very young. In fact the only boy I mentioned that was of interest to me was someone who I thought was 19 or 20. There was no mention of anyone being attracted to boys who look like they were 12. It was used only as a description of how much younger Thais look then they are. Now that I see how judge mental you are and one sided in your debate , I can't wait for Lucky"s Place to disappear. I actually considered your posts on this thread to be ridiculous , but I chose to have a debate on the merits. You actually rail on your supposed abuses that happen in Thailand and all the things that sickened you!!! Then in the same debate say you made 13 trips there. I guess you really liked all those skinny young boys because by your own admission there was nothing else available. Terrible when you hate your self!!!!!
-
The New Dynamite and Happy Club in Pattaya
By the way you also better check your travel rates. Los Angeles to Bangkok for under $1000 at certain times. an 8500 mile trip when it cost $600 to fly across the country of 2300 miles. I dare say on average airfares have never been cheaper to Asia Evidently you need a better travel agent!!!!
-
The New Dynamite and Happy Club in Pattaya
Lucky, What you describe happens in every country in the world. Why use it to color peoples thoughts on a whole country. Would you like the police reports read from your city all over the world on pedophiles arrested and jailed for rape etc.. It happens everywhere and anyone who doesn't realize that , either has a closed mind or has not travelled enough in the world to understand what goes on. What you say seems more to be colored by your dislike for young looking boys with slim bodies who may even be on the feminine side. You are entitled not to like a place because the available men are not to your taste but you should not take that prejudice to color the overall scene. I can show you many boys that you would probably think are 12 or 13 and they are 25. I saw a wonderful boy in Bangkok for 2 years . I thought he was 19 or 20 and then one day looked at his passport. He was 34!!!!!! It would appear you probably love the men of Brazil being much more masculine and muscular for the most apart. Everything you said you saw in Pattaya you can see in Brazil if you are looking. In fact you can see it in Los Angeles, New York, Detroit, Dallas ete etc etc. Don't punish the boys in Thailand because they are "lucky "enough to appear much younger then their age. I dare say you would love to have people think you are 10 or 15 years younger then you are!!!!
-
The New Dynamite and Happy Club in Pattaya
I am in complete agreement with OZ.. Young is available anywhere and not more so in Thailand. We all wish we could be 32 and look 19 but the Thais do it all the time.