Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

firecat691614502759

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by firecat691614502759

  1. Someone should tell Daddy Legacy infers something that is passed down and earned not STOLEN. Legacy I am afraid not!!!!!
  2. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Use it all the time in Thailand with great success!!!
  3. Cracks me up every time I read about people donating money to Daddy. It really is true that a sucker is born every minute. And there is a never ending supply. I still remember intelligent people I knew well contributing money to Hooboy. He was staying in $1000 a night suites and filling them up with boys from the money he was making from the site. And Daddy has followed right along begging for money from people who ought to know better. If you want to throw your money away give it to OZ and Tampa who run the site the way it should be run and never lower themselves to be Beggars
  4. And where are you hiding the photos?????
  5. I highly recommend South Africa. Capetown is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen. It is also quite interesting for a White person to be in the minority day after day. It takes a couple of days and then you are comfortable but it is an insight into how the Negro feels in USA. Of course the Safaris are wonderful. Although we only spent 4 days in Israel, the history you can soak up in that time is amazing. I would recommend at least 2 weeks and a very good guide. But better bring your BF with you because not much available in either destination. Then again Oz what might not be available to me, might very well be available for you. I also enjoyed Japan but you have to get out of Tokyo. And of course you are always stopping in Japan on the way to Thailand.
  6. Just to add some perspective from someone who is in Bangkok , rather then statements of chaos from news organizations and self proclaimed experts (not you Oz) I was also here last December during the Airport closings. It is the same this time. There is no chaos in 95% of the city of Bangkok and especially the tourist areas. Songarn festival started last night and there was much fun going on for the residents and visitors of Bangkok. I am not saying it is impossible to get caught in a dangerous area but it is unlikely and especially if you don't act angry to one side or another should you encounter a demonstration. Life goes on pretty much as normal and any injuries have been to Thais and superficial at best. Reports of gunfire early on were just that reports from people who don't know what they are talking about. Apparently this morning the Military fired some shots in the air to disperse a crowd. With people dying in Athens a few weeks ago and many other areas of civil unrest where people are dying, this is nothing more then an annoyance for the visitors who are in country.
  7. Please! Bonuses are paid for superior work. If everything you do leads to your company either going bankrupt or accepting hand outs then you don't get paid a bonus. Too bad the people who work for AIG have seen their stock become worthless. There are thousands of others without a paycheck who invested in AIG and lost everything because of the incompetence by the same people who want Million dollar bonuses. GET REAL!!!!
  8. KY Let me add my wishes for a speedy recovery Don't worry about OZ, Devint and I are taking good care of him(lol) Pattaya is completely normal and Bangkok is same except for airport closure and some increased traffic during demonstrations. Boy bars are open and operating normally but business is slow and some boys are heading home Hopefullwhen this ends the people who love Thailand and their people will return and support them
  9. I only wish I wrote the response from Tampa. Amazing the number of smart people who have no idea the damage that idiot Bush and Cheney have done to this country. If Mickey Mouse was running against McCain, I would vote for Mickey. The man is a right wing conservative who agrees with 95% of everything done in the last 8 years by Bush. Just because he supported the surge , they would like us to forget that he was Gung Ho behind us going to Iraq. He was with all the Neo Cons about being welcomed with roses and them paying for the war with their Oil etc etc etc. His judgement was completely wrong and if Saddam was still in power we would have the counter balance to Iran that we need. And please don't anybody give me the baloney about Saddam being a terrible person and killing his own people. We don't care about that ,if we did we would stop the killing in Africa where more people get killed in a month then Saddam killed in years. And how can anyone say it makes no difference on about the Supreme Court. The Democrats will have complete control of the Senate after tis election and a Democratic President will get who he wants on the Supreme Court. I watch the business channel frequently and am amazed at how they also don't want to look at History either. They would prefer a Republican. How hard is it for these idiots to check the stock market figures. Under idiot Bush for the last 8 years the stock market is up a total of 5%. Savings accounts pay more then that. Under Clinton the market was up 300% Under Old man Bush for 4 years the market was up 50%. Takes areal brain surgeon to figure who we are better off with????
  10. Oz, Having just spent 3 weeks with you in Thailand I am sure of one thing. Your heart will continue to be big enough for many boys all over the world and the boys who get a piece of it are the lucky ones. You may have lost a lot of weight but your heart is as big as always and watching the way you treat the boys whether Thailand,Brazil or Canada is a real learning experience. Have fun in Brazil and hope to see you soon in LOS again
  11. Ignorance is Bliss I wonder if Kelley Clarkson Carrie Underwood Chris Daughtry who have all sold in excess of 5 million records and many others who have sold millions are any less the successful artist because they dont measure up to John Lennon. I wonder if Jennifer Hudson with all her Grammys and Oscar Nominations is any less a success because she doesnt write her own music. I think not They are all fabulously successful because of American Idol Putting down the talent on Idol because it doesnt measure up to John Lennon is patently ridiculous Few do
  12. I was not commenting on your taste in men but rather your inability to recognize talent David will be a superstar someday!!!!
  13. I agree completely
  14. And we weren't even near 34th St. For you young guys that was a great Xmas movie "Miracle on 34th St" Merry Xmas OZ
  15. After 9 months of no meetings Kevin6669 and I finally met up with Totally OZ tonight We met outside the train station and we almost didn't recognize him The New OZ is almost 100 lbs lighter and he is so svelte that his accomplishment should be an inspiration to all of us carrying too much weight They say fat people are more jovial, fun etc Well OZ has not changed a bit in that respect. He is still so much fun to be around and tell stories with. He is a good friend and I'm not saying that because he bought dinner(hehe) So all of you who haven't seen him in the last 9 months make sure you look hard or you might miss him.
  16. Don't worry about being drummed out of the Club. It won't be long and you'll be back in the Land of Smiles. And of course all your Twinks will be there to properly return you to the #1 Twink Club in the World
  17. Hurry up and get Rio out of the way. Then you can meet Dev and I in your real home of Thailand. Lot of new shopping centers for all those new clothes you need to buy.
  18. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Asia
    B&N Massage on Sukhumvit is usually good . Arena Massage in Silom Plaza on SilomRd is good. Bottom line is how you feel about the massage parlor is based on the Boy you choose. Suggest you read www.dreadedned.com Restaurants I find change too much , I would not be comfortable reccommending any particular one. For something light however Dicks Cafe on the Main Boy Bar street in BKK is excellent. In Bkk make sure you see Jim Thompson House and of course the Palace and the Floating Market. Tartawan will have many suggestions I am sure. Antiques and jewelry, OZ is the person to ask.
  19. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Asia
    I would go to Pattaya first because there it will be just relax and sex. Nothing else to do really except if you like Tigers I would go to the Tiger Zoo. For a few nights the Ambiance should be fine. Since I gather this is your first trip to BKK then the Tartawan is very gay friendly and is near most of the Bars. The downside is BKK is a very hot and hectic city and I find there are some days I just want to rest at a nice pool and unwind. The Tartawan has none. Just my bias and maybe not important to you. I found after the first trip I enjoyed getting a fairly large 1 bedroom apartment with beautiful swimming pool etc. I'm not familiar with current Tartawan prices but probably comparable to the 1 bedroom apartments I am talking about. You will need to use taxis more but they are very cheap and you will see more of BKK. Anyways I'm sure you will be happy with your choices.
  20. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Asia
    Oh You will find versatile guys . I'm just saying , make sure they understand what you want and that you will send them away if they dont do what they say they will. Also many will not say what they will do in front of their friends. In some ways BKK can be very relaxing because of the massage parlors. The ones in Pattaya do not compare. If you are a beach person then the daytime can be quite fun but you are not likely to find much in the way of muscle boys at the beach. The bottom line is you will like which ever one better based on the boys you find. Of course BKK has much more to do in terms of sightseeing and shopping. If the escort you have is young and goodlooking boys will be offering all sorts of things(at least the gay ones) Not sure I agree with your Hotel choices. They are a good choice for a first time visitor but you might find them a little cramped for 3 ways and more(just a thought)
  21. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Asia
    Don't quite understand why you are making 2 trips to Pattaya. With traffic, it can still be a wasted 2 1/2 hour ride each way. I would end the trip in BKK so that you have a short ride to airport when you leave. The trip home is long enough. The Hotels you have choosen will be no problem bringing an orgy to your room as long as they have ID. In BKK Tawan definitely has many body builders but depending on whether there is a competition in the near future, many can look pretty soft. You will find many other stars at other bars in BKK In Pattaya the search may be a little harder although the new Crystal Boys has some nice men. Don't know if you like Tops or Bottoms but Bottom Body Builders will be very hard to find no matter what they say prior to leaving with you. Feel free to fire off any other questions. I'm sure between OZ ,myself and KY Top, we can give yo the answers. firecat
  22. I think I can come up with a few more then 6, just a few more(hehe).
  23. Well I can't speak to people sticking around for longer in NYC but I'm sure you are right that it has become a wasteland for Twinks. Probably one of the reasons among others that kevin6669 is completely booked 4 weeks before his trip . But you should know from your last trip to Montreal it is no better here. Unless you want to spend months at Unity with at best very mixed results in the actual sex department. Just make your reservations for Thailand where there are 1000's of Twinks waiting for your return. firecat69
  24. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Asia
    No doubt in my mind, you are making a mistake going to Pattaya for only one day. Once u get there you will be sad you left your luggage in Bangkok. Start off in BKK for 3 nights then leave for Pattaya. Check in somewhere for 3 nights. If you leave early . no problem and if u decide to stay longer then you'll have your stuff with you and go right to airport. For what you want there is no comaprison between the 2 places. BKK is great for sightseeing, shopping etc.. Pattaya is for boys. Prices for drinks and off fees are better and many more sweet boys. Its commercial in both places but it just seems nicer in Pattaya. Bangkok has its charms and I always end up spending my last four days there but Pattaya has the cutest boys at the best prices and with the least attitude.
  25. firecat691614502759 replied to a post in a topic in Gay Asia
    Barry is right . The age of consent for sex workers is 18. Since this will be your first trip. I would reccomend the Tartawan Hotel. It is a extremely gay friendly hotel and prices are moderate. It would not be my first choice because it does not have a pool. The big advantage for a first timer is that they will collect the id's of any guests and make sure they are 18. They will hold the ID and then call your room before returning it to your guest. Believe me you will find many twinky Thai boys who look like they are 16 and turn out to be 22-23. But because of this you can get trapped into thinking you can judge their age and then you end up with a kid who is 16. Believe me it is not worth the risk however small of being caught with an undergae boy in your room. The prisons in Thailand are worse then any of us can imagine. The Hotel also serves breakfast all day so if you awaken late, you still get your free breakfast. It is within 10 minutes walking of most of the gay bars. The disadvantage to Bangkok is that everything is much more expensive then say pattaya. Drinks are 200-250 baht and at most places the boys will expect 1500 baht for short time and at least 2000 baht for all night I would reccomend you try Solid Bar which is just around the corner from Tartawan and the drinks are 100-150 baht and the boys will be happy with 1000 baht for short time.All the boys in there will be of the twinky type and most will be gay instead of gay for pay. There are at least 25 other bars within 10 minute walk and I suggest you look at www.dreadedned.com for a map and descriptions of some of the bars. Since you say you are not interested in many tourist things , I see no reason for you to go to Chiang Mai. It is a great city but it is because of the Temples , craftsmen etc . The gay scene is small and although I highly reccomend going there at some point, I'm not sure on a 7-10 day trip this is a good use of your time. The time going to and from the airport and flights etc will severly cut into your fun time. You would spend less time taking a Limo to Pattaya. In so far as boys available Pattaya has many more bars then bangkok and definitely more of the twinky type. The prices are also considerably less. Drinks in most bars are 100-120 baht and most boys are happy with 1000 baht short time. Many 3 star hotels are available and again dreadedned is a good site along with www.pattayagay.com to look for hotels The Limo ride is about 2 hours and I guarantee you will find far more boys there then in Chiang Mai. You say you don't like the beach but the Gay Beach in Pattaya is an experience and many boys are available there and the atmosphere can be quite fun even if you only go for one day. Others here I'm sure will have many ideas for you and if you still have your heart set on Chiang Mai then this site is a good source for info there and the other cities of Thailand.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.