Everything posted by JKane
-
Dancing with the Stars 2012
Levy is gorgeous, but still don't care. On one hand they did society some good with all the attention for Chaz, on the other hand they exposed people to Nancy Grace.
-
TV Actor's Quiet Death at 35
Kind of reminds me of another recent death of minor TV actor...
-
Gorgeous video of Rio
Wow, that's the closest I've come to watching Carnival, even in pseudo-miniture I had no idea exactly how vast it is! And the variety! Transforming robots, Star Wars, Avatar! Wow!
-
Gorgeous video of Rio
Tilt-shift is where you shoot real life (usually time lapse to add to the effect) with an odd lens, makes it all look like miniature. This video seems especially good, those that've had the pleasure, what do you think?
-
Seth Rogen says some good shit...
Seth Rogen hosted the Independent Spirit Awards in Santa Monica on Saturday, and took the opportunity to lay into Brett Ratner for the anti-gay slur that got him rejected as Oscar producer last fall. In the same joke, he also took aim at Grammy producers for celebrating Chris Brown. Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/02/rogen.html#ixzz1nelm2JBm
-
Gay porn actor Dror Barak found dead
And the Rupert Murdoch journalism prize goes to...
-
Crystal to the rescue for 84th Academy Awards show
Speaking of actresses and crystal... Bitches who said that one of the original first ladies of crazy, Sean Young, can't even get arrested in Hollywood are gargling and swallowing their words this morning...
-
Democrats for SANTORUM!
Anybody here live in an open primary state?
-
Arizona Sheriff Rocked By Accusations Of Alleged Immigrant Ex-Boyfriend
Just had a thought, it's as if all the evil things all gay guys are accused of are only actually done by the conservative closet-cases *making the accusations*!
-
Arizona Sheriff Rocked By Accusations Of Alleged Immigrant Ex-Boyfriend
Sounds like the shit is *really* hitting the fan now! Lucy Babeu told the ABC15 Investigators she confronted her brother after finding a student from DeSisto school living with Babeu. “I said what is this student from Desisto doing here? He says, ‘Lucy, he's my boyfriend. I love him’.” Lucy Babeu told us her brother was having a relationship with the male student. “I said Paul get a hold of yourself here,” said Lucy. “You were his teacher! You were his Executive Director! You can't do this.” ABC15 is not identifying the former student. He has not responded to our interview requests. At the time, he was 17 which is the legal age of consent in Massachusetts. Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/02/babeuschool.html#ixzz1nbhZs2E3
-
How long until there is consensus in this country
Priest Walks Out Of Woman’s Funeral Because Of Her Gay Daughter Originally saw the story on Towley.
-
Crystal to the rescue for 84th Academy Awards show
I love Jolie but this is pretty damn funny! http://www.towleroad.com/2012/02/jolieleg.html
-
Shout Out to Lucky for Hitting 4,000 posts
(Clears throat, glances left...)
-
Jimmy Kimmel's "Movie: The Movie"
Movie: The Movie is quite the nail biter! Pretty damn funny.
-
Santorum in Gay Porn piclets
- Crystal to the rescue for 84th Academy Awards show
It's less obvious there than on stage. Her hair and makeup were gorgeous, the dress... was kinda hard to see any detail in, on my TV at least. Was surprised how old some of the men I've been watching all my life looked, Crystal (esp. in the opening), Cruise looked unbelievably average in the interstitials (though more like himself on stage with tux, full hair and makeup, lift shoes) and Nick Nolte (?) looked like crap in the audience but "like himself" in the clip they showed right before cutting to him.- Book to consider: Anne Rice's "The Wolf Gift
Does she still work the word preternatural in every other chapter? I loved her writing for a while but it started to feel a bit repetitive after half a dozen books, so I stopped. And I'm even more tired of werewolves than I am of Vampires! At least Body Thief was interesting, and didn't she have a couple on witches or something?- Live Blogging: Oscars 2012
Read through the live blog and just finished watching. Was surprised Hugo go so many 'incidental' Oscars, Artist got the big ones of course. I thought Crystal did a pretty good job, certainly seemed a bit better than years past, even when they were hosted by people I'd *thought* would be great... Loved the jokes about the formerly Kodak theater. Didn't think much of the Cirque number but the audience gave it a standing ovation... had to be there? Still want to see Iris--and that gorgeous theater in person! Was it just me or DID THE SOUND FOR THE TELECAST FUCKING SUCK OR WHAT? Mixing was for crap with music often as loud or louder than the narration, but even worse was starting about 1/3rd of the way in (all the way through the end) there was this horrible buzzing sound towards the high end of the spectrum... sounded like there were people with vuvuzelas in the audience for christsake! All in all the 3 movies I actually saw won almost all the awards, (though I'd thought Hugo was fairly forgettable...). Didn't hear any mention of Bully and the MPAA fuckery, damn it.- Crystal to the rescue for 84th Academy Awards show
Speaking of, did you see Angelina Jolie? Esp. her arms? Eat a frick'n sammich, woman!- Santorum in Gay Porn piclets
Yep, I'm starting to get a real appreciation for YouTube. It's great for satire, but it's also a real paradigm shifter for amateurs distributing video to the masses, something never before available.- Razzies Nominations 2012 (Worst movies of the year)
Love the idea of the Razzies, but they keep repeating the exact same movies over and over, nothing particularly amusing or clever about these nominations... They're beating a dead Sarah Jessica Parker.- Crystal to the rescue for 84th Academy Awards show
Oh god, Hollywood actors and actresses *can't* get any skinnier! They'll disappear behind the mic stand!- The movie Bully and an MPAA brew-ha-ha...
I think because they won't censor stuff like kids being called faggots and all the other abusive language central to the point of the movie.- Santorum in Gay Porn piclets
Lets get him laid!- Zac Efron Drops Condom on Red Carpet
Just saw this rumor it was a Magnum. - Crystal to the rescue for 84th Academy Awards show