Everything posted by JKane
-
Got My First Vaccine Shot!
I am surprisingly unaware of any friends or family who have died, though I know people who have been gravely ill and recovered or lost family themselves. Luckily my closest friends were all just as eager to get the vaccine as I was. Maybe that's why I can post jokes, I'm glad people seem to take them in the way they are intended, dark/morose/gallows humor but it also reflects how infuriating it can be to argue with anti-vax types, which I've gotten to do in person too many times. One dipshit felt the need to yell from his car at a line of people at Starbucks about masks and CO2... I yelled back something about surgeons wearing them through 8-hour operations but it was pointless... and there is a part that welcomes how targeted the current wave is in America but knows that it affects far more than the profoundly stupid.
-
The GOP Are Iditots
- Covid dark humor
- Afghanistan - Yet Another US Mistake Is Now Happening!
- Afghanistan - Yet Another US Mistake Is Now Happening!
- Afghanistan - Yet Another US Mistake Is Now Happening!
- Covid dark humor
- Reinstatement day!
- OnlyFans Ends Pornographic Videos October 2021
I don't know why any adult provider would stay, this "will they/won't they" will always be in the air and could be incompetently implemented the next time these idiots get some push-back from a bank or CC processor; or sell out; or get some new dipshit MBA on the board. Their problem was that OnlyFans has an inherently Adult Only reputation. A YouTuber I watch (innocent car videos) got major pushback when he tried to use it like a Patrion for additional paid car content and had to apologize profusely and run from the platform. But their other problem is that is the established reputation and that they were making a boat-load of money off it. So I can see why/how an idiot made the decision--it really reminds me of watching Trump on that stage before he asked about internal sunlight and injecting bleach... And I doubt they'll ever be the same again. I'd expect this to leave a bad taste in adult providers mouths and competitors will embrace them, while doing NOTHING to change the reputation of OnlyFans to get more non-adult users, and no chance in hell of IPO.- Covid dark humor
Not humor, useful info to counter idiots:- Afghanistan - Yet Another US Mistake Is Now Happening!
- Been going to movies again!
Yeah, the more I think about it and hear about the original story the less it makes sense. I don't think the editor got the memo on what the story was supposed to be. There's stuff cut in and cut out that shouldn't have been. It's still interesting, but maybe I should take out "well done". Shang-Chi is the next thing I'll probably see in theaters, but that isn't out 'till Sept. 3rd.- Afghanistan - Yet Another US Mistake Is Now Happening!
- Covid dark humor
- OnlyFans Ends Pornographic Videos October 2021
- Reinstatement day!
- Covid dark humor
- Afghanistan - Yet Another US Mistake Is Now Happening!
- Realized...
- Covid dark humor
- Afghanistan - Yet Another US Mistake Is Now Happening!
That was probably referring to the Afghan president, was just thinking I hadn't heard anything about or from him in forever, but whenever I did he was a disappointment. I assume he was the compromise candidate, was anybody thrilled with him?- Covid dark humor
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Covid dark humor