Everything posted by JKane
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Malaysia Airlines Mystery
The reports about the automated updates are pretty interesting/confusing. I hope hijacking but it'd have been found by now, leaving about the only answers that make sense terrorism/failed hijacking or pilot suicide (it's happened before...).- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Kevin Spacey as Francis Underwood - best character on TV now
I wasn't quite shocked, they clearly need total sway over somebody who's going to be watching them 24/7. And the previous security guard ended up pretty warped by the end... Plus I think there were pretty strong references to him having homosexual relations in the episode he spent w/former classmates at the boarding school.- Perfect map of Los Angeles!
Also put in Joke for the Day thread but wanted to make sure everybody sees it. Maybe it belongs in the citiguide! I live in "struggling actors". Can be quite fun helping them out with a little cash here or there...- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Where to get the most "bang for your buck" for a boy-cation....
I've read several things about it, seems very affordable, shorter/cheaper flight w/easier entry, everything's cheaper. And I've read a couple accounts of the boys there having things for older guys even regardless of earning some cash, happy to accept some but secondary to mutual fun... And if I was going to immerse myself in a foreign language, Spanish would be more useful to me than Portuguese.- Where to get the most "bang for your buck" for a boy-cation....
I'm thinking Columbia may be the new equivalent of Rio in it's heyday (which I've missed)... much safer than it used to be, and no visa BS to enter...- Poll: Your Favorite Gay TV Kiss
Torchwood! So pissed Americans ruined it...- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
FULL ORIENTATION POLICE comic here. Along with some other great stuff-love his bar review comics! I've worked with a couple trans people, and if nothing else that comic helped me to understand there's no qualifier, or hesitation, somebody is the pronoun they've chosen, period. Also, I've hooked up with two FTM (female to male) transsexuals off CL over the years and both were fun/interesting encounters.- Game of Thrones: Season 4
They sure have! The last one, it's like he decided to do one solely of the B stories nobody gives a shit about! And I guess it was supposed to fit together with the previous book, but that was what, 6 years before and not good enough to read again... So for now the show is becoming better than the books! But the first several are fucking awesome.- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- What are you Favorite NEW TV Shows?
ALMOST HUMAN IS FUCKING AWESOME! Fox is already fucking with it (ala Firefly) but I really hope it continues!- Game of Thrones: Season 4
Love it, can't wait! But I've read the books...- True Detective: HBO's New Series
I've liked it so far, it's slow but very interesting.- kn hospital
Sorry to hear man, hope you feel better soon!!- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
I really miss what Hijinks Ensue used to be...Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Joke for the Day: Add more if you want