Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. JKane replied to a post in a topic in Health, Nutrition and Fitness
    I do to, especially the good Costco cherries! But fruit is a lot of sugar and excess can cause setbacks, so I try to moderate myself. For a long time I did without, but a couple servings every day or two has been OK too.
  2. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It would be a MAJOR accomplishment for it to beat out Battleship for that honor. Though Prometheus shows us the more you expect out of something the more you're bound to be disappointed...
  3. I'd love to support the great journalism they've shown flashes of several times in the last year or two (don't know, it may well be in every issue...) but I barely have time to read the couple subscriptions I currently have.
  4. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    He'd mentioned needing to travel and some sad family issues, I think he's earned a brief vacation. Brief! ;o)
  5. I thought KPCC (Pasadena) carried them, KCRW doesn't carry several NPR mainstays but most of LA can listen to either. I usually love the music on KCRW (especially Ann Litt) but for news, traffic and Terry Gross it's KPCC.
  6. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Alan Turing, father of computer science. Neil Patrick Harris and Chaz Bono --both have done quite a bit lately in the way for positive public exposure.
  7. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Vancouver is a quick jaunt north though... weather's not much better but it's a fun city!
  8. I was just saying to someone, it's funny, both the Mormons and Target gave a large amount of money to anti-gay causes, but are now doing "marketing" to get us back... because they want *our money*. Fuck everything about that!
  9. I was thinking the guy in photo 4 is pretty cute, then I noticed the shotgun...
  10. You're right, it is a good sign, but I remain skeptical until the higher levels and prominent Mormons (Romney and Orson Scott Card, for example) come around.
  11. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Deepest condolences and warm thoughts towards you and your family!
  12. Tell you what, how about they fund a massive effort to repeal their PROPOSITION 8 handiwork, then we'll talk about being 'friends'...
  13. Bets on how long it takes him to show up on some Dancing with the Stars / Apprentice BS show?
  14. That's the perfect guide all the sites should send it out when you sign up!
  15. Cool looking design, but building that in one of the more impoverished cities in the world seems pretty crass.
  16. Congrats to Expat and thanks to TY and OZ for the contest! Looking forward to the dinner!
  17. Looking forward to it!!
  18. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Also, there is a normal sized man out there somewhere claiming JUSTIN BIEBER beat him up?!
  19. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Wait, you can assult a paparazzi? I thought in California if you could catch 'em, you could kill 'em?
  20. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I regret that I've seen Battleshi*, and Alexander Skarsgard sure was a whiny little bitch in it! Was surprised, he does a lot better on the True Blood I'd watched!
  21. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Reminds me of the whole "take LSD 7 times and you're legally insane" thing!
  22. Fuck yeah, he's gorgeous! What is it with male escorts losing their shit? Have they all been from elsewhere? Was the Sean Cody guy?
  23. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    What isn't great if you're a hot 20-something???
  24. My first thought too, even though it's mean! Somebody has the wear the flannel in the relationship, apparently.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.