Everything posted by JKane
-
Being "Born Again" Linked to Brain Atrophy: Study
Ah, the power of prayer...
-
PROMETHEUS: Ridley Scott is Back!
New trailers are coming out hot and heavy, this is gonna be epic! Kinda wish this one showed a little LESS, didn't reveal so much of the plot. But damn it, IT LOOKS SO GOOD!
-
John Carter is GOOD!
DAMN IT, only $13.5M this weekend, fell to third!
-
Caption This!
I dunno, I kinda like the religious themes...
-
Caption This!
That rocks! Hows' this one?
-
Russian homophobia and the Olympics...
China's still clinging to the idea they are a communist state, and they have great needs in the area of population control--yet they're one of the most anti-homosexual regimes outside of Africa. Bigotry doesn't make a lick of sense wherever it pops up!
-
Lucky is in Brazil
Also the boy may be plum worn out if client A was Tomcal!
-
New Advertiser for the Rush Limbaugh show
I posted a pic of one of those stickers to another thread. As much as I detest the RNC I very much doubt they had anything to do with it. A superpac made of several large RNC donors, sure...
-
Fucking Rush Limbaugh Up the ASS: could not happen to a nicer man
And yet I saw something yesterday about the first company (think it was Sleep Train) to drop him crawling back and he refused them... which was a little surprising, guess he's not quite as desperate as we'd expect.
-
John Carter is GOOD!
I mean, on the one hand a movie where he can't talk much sounds like the best Eddie Murphy vehicle in many years, *and* no black man as a fat black woman is a refreshing change, too! But on the other hand it just seems to mean endless obnoxious mugging in the trailer--not that I sat through it willingly or recommend others seek it out! Yep, Zero percent! Awesome.
-
Caption This!
Pat Robertson on blowjobs!
-
Are You Going To Buy The New iPad Or Apple TV?
Anybody else think this is getting a bit ridiculous? How long 'till the bubble bursts? Apple Is Now Bigger Than The Entire US Retail Sector
-
Russian homophobia and the Olympics...
Judge bans Winter Olympics gay Pride House Russian court rules that Pride House at 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics is ‘extremist’ and could provoke ‘social-religious hatred’
-
Things getting even worse in Mexico...
Mexican transgender activist Agnes Torres was found dead this week outside her home in Puebla, Mexico. Her neck had been slashed, her body burned in signs she had been tortured. http://www.towleroad.com/2012/03/torres.html
-
Santorum Bubbles Up in the South
Santoromentum! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515p8BVOnpc Warning: May cause sporadic homophobia, disbelief in evolution, and sweater vests.
-
I Just Can't Restart
Drinking a full glass of icewater when waking up is a regular part of my routine, and drinking one before meals is a great idea!
-
John Carter is GOOD!
Damn it, 21 Jumpstreet is getting fairly good reviews. But I'm still wishing... You will take some friends to see John Carter this weekend!
-
Rock Group Delivers Controversial Message at School Assembly
Especially pisses me off that people think that a good strategy to combat bullying is to bring in some fucking evangelicals! There's a school administration that needs to be fired. Hope this story blows up. Would be great to have Gaga show up and do her own concert!
-
Madonna: Real or photoshop
Two words sprung to mind: Turkey Jerky
-
Even your sperm may need to diet
Quite possibly not just your sperm! Lots of talk about that as a weight loss possibility!
-
UC freshman may have to declare sexual orientation?
Many problems, but firstly, if it is really just to know how much they need to allocate in resources it can be asked the same way race is asked. Demographically, firewalled-off from decisions, with decline to state being an option. No problems for me there. But the bigger problem here is how few understand the fucking Kinsey scale. Very few are 100% straight OR gay. Many haven't figured out where they fall yet. So if the questions were to be used for more--such as dorm residency, it would be very problematic.
-
10 hottest men in American Idol history
Yep, of those 3 #3 is by far the best looking to me too! I'd play Four Aces for him, but his hand beats three queens!
-
"The Expats" (a thriller) by Chris Pavone
I saw it online this afternoon and thought of you!
-
Scathing editorial of the banking industry
Saw this quote for the first time today, seems relevant:
-
Twink models of the day
Damn, those are some gorgeous boys!