Everything posted by JKane
-
Spring Break
But it's like 50 degrees out there!! IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!
-
John Carter is GOOD!
See it before Friday if you can, think Hunger Games might knock it off a bunch of screens, incl. IMAX.
-
John Carter is GOOD!
Yep, studio accounting at work!
-
BINGO
I love those! Seen the bunny suicides comics?
-
About time the majority of the population gets interested in what's been going on!
Woman in Indiana faces 45 years in prison for "attempted feticide" after attempted suicide.
-
Too stoned to drive? How can you tell?
I've read several article on autonomous vehicles, I'd love it but think it's a long way off, even though I enjoy driving. Would LOVE to have all the current bells and whistles though, I'd even like some of them to be gov't mandated: Cool think about blind-spot warning is it can also remind people to FUCKING SIGNAL. Love the idea of closing distance alerts and full-authority braking, paired with full authority cruise control is a plus (as they're usually paired anyway).
-
Happy Birthday, Bieber
I thought it was funny, though not as funny as this, especially once it starts with Baby, Baby, Baby, Ooooh...
-
Samuel Larson to finally appear on Glee
Given that he's gorgeous I hope his career takes off, but he barely passes for a *college* sophomore, let alone high school!
-
Wasted days off
What the hell, Chicken Soup with Kreplach? Wasn't Kreplach the Klingon live worm dish in Star Trek???
-
Wasted days off
I always go to the good Chinese place in town and get a to-go container of egg-drop soup. Much like chicken soup but even more soothing with a sore throat.
-
Didn't expect that Jimmy Carte was fully on our side!
Especially in light of Reagan's traitorous negotiations with Iran before he won the election to keep holding American hostages until he was sworn in, later paid back with Iran-Contra. But all hail the great savior Reagan!
-
Didn't expect that Jimmy Carte was fully on our side!
Oops, missed an r in the title.
-
Didn't expect that Jimmy Carte was fully on our side!
I've always admired the man, but didn't expect him to be this progressive on homosexuality!
-
Russian homophobia and the Olympics...
Canada Warns Against Travel To Russia In light of the widening campaign to repress LGBT people across Russia, Canada's Foreign Minister has warned gay citizens to be wary of travel there. VIA JMG.
-
About time the majority of the population gets interested in what's been going on!
Sure would be nice if every woman we knew would watch this, register, and VOTE!
- Walker Alert
-
Liberal is the new black. . .
I think the Liberal bit would go better on a t-shirt... if somebody finds who's selling them I'll buy one!
-
Too stoned to drive? How can you tell?
VERY interesting idea, but long before that we should start with in-depth and thorough training and testing in order to get a license at all. Compared to European countries, for example, our standards are a farking joke!
-
I made a right turn without checking today
Watch where you are going! Are you the pickup or the Explorer driver who almost hit me Friday while I was on a walk?? Glad you're OK, just a reminder we all need to pay more attention behind the wheel!
-
Democratic Senators Issue Strong Warning About Use of the Patriot Act
You know we have a winner when all of us can agree on something! And many of us seem to agree that Cheney deserved criminal charges, though now I'm just wishing somebody would stop winding the heartless fuck's spring.
-
Rick Santorum Promises War On Porn Industry
I'm really tired of anybody who claims their imaginary friend gets to decide how I live my life!
-
How long until there is consensus in this country
A more general but also valid criticism of especially the Catholic church:
-
Dark Shadows - the movie
A little surprised how campy it looks, and how much it feels like every other character Depp has played, but it looks like a lot of fun, even from somebody who didn't see it as a kid...
-
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Trailer (finally)
Can't wait, wish it came out sooner!
-
Too stoned to drive? How can you tell?
Interesting, but until recreational use is passed (if ever) it's really just like every other medication. Many require stuff like pain killers to be able to even get behind the wheel but could also easily have too much, impairing them, and there's no easy breathalyzer-type test for it either.