Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    1. Ozzie Guillen commenting that he loves and respects Fidel Castro (manager of a baseball team whose new stadium is smack dab in the heart of Little Havana)? http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-ozzie-guillen-protests-20120410,0,683050.story?track=rss 2. Rick Santorum was always good for a laugh but he seems to have finally sidelined himself. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57411949-503544/rick-santorum-ends-bid-for-gop-nomination/ 3. We haven't had a good thread on priests and altar boys in a while. Something on that might gin up some posts. It always gets AdamSmith involved.
  2. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    4Aces, you clever dog, you thought you'd sneak in an extra post on me and run up your count by oh so innocently commenting on the contest but you don't fool me for an instant.
  3. Do you have a registry set up for Ozette's baby shower? I'd be honored to send something for the little darlin'.
  4. LOL, well he has said that he's saving his virginity for marriage. Not exactly Joe Namath.
  5. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    EXPAT, I completely agree, but you get full credit for kicking it off with an open-ended topic. I have never understood those that complain about threads being hijacked. Healthy threads have a life of their own and, like healthy kids, surprise us with what they grow into.
  6. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    The occasional martydom can be fun... But you might be surprised how many of the critters it takes to keep the population under proper control. Lions are terribly lazy once they're full.
  7. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Never did understand what all the fuss was about with that Narnia crap. Even as a kid, I found it too boring to finish and I was the type that read the labels on a cereal box in a pinch.
  8. Yep, combined with liposuction, they work wonders.
  9. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Have a fabulous Easter!
  10. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    Ain't nothing insipid about the Lion of Judah.
  11. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Politics
    There's never a lion around when you really need one.
  12. Damn, I'm only at 257 (inclusive). I have got to get my act together. It all seemed so easy when I first started.
  13. How cynical of you, KMEM! I assure you that my affection for EXPAT was not in the least diminished by the intense feelings of envy and jealousy I experienced reading OZ's post.
  14. Pauleiro, We all owe you a muito obrigato for your posts. You have an eye for the telling details that let us feel almost like we're accompaning you on your adventures. Have you ever considered publishing a gay travelogue? Damron ought to include excerpts from your posts here.
  15. Still one has to admire anyone who with a single article manages to embarrass the good folks at Goldman into frantic damage control mode. Generally they just snort and continue counting the greenbacks.
  16. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Well, I don't know about the love part but I like you well enough, both the Daddy's & the MER versions. Gcusor, these are internet boards and anonymous at that. Things play out oddly at times. Daddy's is a bit more rough and tumble than MER and, if you choose to post there, occasionally someone is going to take a swipe at you. Them as like you will show it; them as don't will let you know too. Try not to take either too seriously.
  17. Close but no cigar. All pols are guilty until proven otherwise beyond a reasonable doubt and to the exclusion of all other reasonal hypotheses. Only then do they rise to the level of suspect.
  18. Well, apparently a winning ticket was sold in Maryland, so no chance for a repeat of the craziness. There may be others reported later (an acquaintaince on a gay chat site told me the Texas system crashed; too many folks trying to access it at once like an unintentional DOS attack). Personally, I suspect Oz and I fucked up by setting Budda and Jesus at cross purposes with our prayer requests. United we stand, divided some bitch in Maryland runs off with all the loot. http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-03-29/megamillions-jackpot/53872762/1
  19. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Then or now, if I looked that good, I'd be insufferable too.
  20. Too bad, Hito, I was realy looking forward to a good old fashioned shoe shopping expedition.
  21. Sadly, I must report that circumstances today prevented me from re-checking the parking lot for wayward tickets. Plus it was pouring rain, so I probably would have wimped out anyway. I hope no one in the prayer circle will be too disappointed. Hito, buddy, hang in there; your efforts are our last best hope.
  22. LOL, Lucky, I don't doubt for one moment all sorts of folks will step forward & eagerly assist in separating the winner(s) from their loot, but that's a little paranoid, don't you think? A milder take along the same lines is that the lotteries are a modern version of bread & circus.
  23. We don't have a state lottery here (in MS the casino lobby sees to that), but I still sympathize with all those folks trying to buy a 6-pack and 10 gal. of gas at their local Kwick Stop. The lines must be getting pretty long by now.
  24. God is not mocked, AS...your link fails. Galatians 6:7
  25. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, good for you, hito!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.