Everything posted by MsGuy
-
What Would OZ Have Done?
Did you at least consider telling them that one of their competitors had contacted you about using GayFlirt4Free as an affiliated skin?
-
I hate Sterotypical gay Characters: Talking Survivor
I was wondering the same thing myself.
-
Lychee
I didn't. But then I live in a really small deep South town. I doubt the stores even carry lychees. Maybe the Walmart? I should check next time I'm there.
-
Flirt4free affiliate?
JKane, I doubt you're going to see any double dildo action in free chat, lol. However, if you're registered, you can freeload a 'party chat' show at no cost to yourself (others will be tipping to pay for the performance). Just look for the small party chat label on the postage stamp model pix after clicking through from MER. For registering, you get a one time 200 credit bonus for free (US$20 worth) to play with, so you can tip a model or join a 'group chat' (50 creds) for a stated amount of time or even do a brief private show.
-
Nicaraguan father takes 16 year old son to brothel to lose virginity
I'm told this is pretty much SOP in S. America, Expat.
-
90 mile wild whirlpool . . .
ahahahahahahaha!!!!! +10 fouraces
- Palm Springs 2012
-
Damn cool parents...
Good thing I didn't know the magic words...LOL, Mom would have thrown a blanket over me and Dad would have cracked open a fresh bottle of bourbon.
-
30 K year old flower revived by Russians
Thanks, Lookin, I was wondering what technique they used.
-
30 K year old flower revived by Russians
ahahahahaha...my thought also, TY.
-
30 K year old flower revived by Russians
Ok, it ain't got squat to do with gay, but I just find it exceedingly cool scientists have brought back to life seeds frozen for 30,000 years in a squirrel burrow in the Siberian permafrost. Kind of pretty, for a thirty thousand year old plant.
-
Downton Abbey
LOL, am I the only one here happy that Thomas, gay loser & conniving former footman, finally weaseled his way back into Lord Grantham's good graces and achieved his life long dream of promotion to valet?
-
Candy Bars getting smaller
So that's what happened?!! Last week-end, I bought a bag of Almond Joys. This is the first time I've eaten them in years and I was disappointed in the taste: not at all what I remembered. I thought my taste buds had deteriorated with age.
-
What LGBT-related movies are absolute MUST SEE?
I'm no subtitles snob but Lurker is right on both counts. La Cage beats Birdcage hands down and subtitled is the version to see.
-
Flirt4free affiliate?
TY, does it make any monetary difference to OZ whether I access F4F through MER or go direct? If MER gets a commish or otherwise benefits finantially, I'd just as soon click through from here (or even if it just makes the BF's birthday weigh a little less heavily on OZ's pocketbook ). I was about to PM you when the thought hit me that others on the board might feel similarly, so I'm posting the question here. Feel free to delete this if talking about board financial arrangements is a major faux pax or otherwise frowned upon by more knowledgable internet citizens.
-
Zipperzone is Online!
Don't be such a cheapskate, TY. I'll spring for the champagne... you bring forth the fatted calf!
-
Russia dropping fast in list of places I want to visit...
The impression I get from Russians I've chatted with online is that the general public attitude resembles that found in the USA circa early 70's. Maybe not quite as bad.
-
Peace Is At Hand
Sometimes after an innocent error... tempers flare hot... and everybody in the neighborhood gets into the fray... still, all's well that ends well... so welcome back!
-
Good morning MER
Wow, gcursor, congratulations on your good fortune. I've don't think I've ever known anyone who won more than 100 bucks before. LOL, gives me the courage to keep on plugging away at my personal retirement plan (1 Powerball/ week).
-
Russia dropping fast in list of places I want to visit...
Living the dream!
-
Anyone wanna travel??
So invite a few friends along, sit on the back row and everybody's happy!
-
Left over funny from Valentine's Day
LOL, OK, Hito, your Mom and Sis get a mouthful of chocolate coated nickels each.
-
Big Brother-ism Contagious?
Hito, somehow those balancing decisions are usually resolved in faver of loosening. That voice whispering in our ear can be oh so seductive. Folks always say to themselves, 'well, but it's only for now and we can always reverse it if things don't work out.' But then we move on to other things and the temporary expediency becomes customary and permanant. It's not that any one thing is so terribly bad; if it were, we probably wouldn't do it. It's the accumulation over time of many small decisions that will set free the beast.
-
Big Brother-ism Contagious?
Hito, our ancestors bound Leviathan with all the locks and chains they could dream up. And for the last 150 years, their descendants have loosing the chains and opening the locks, one small bit at a time and always for what seemed good reasons at the time. The whispered promise of Leviathan is always what he could do for us, if only he had a tiny bit more room to move . He never speaks of what he will do to us when he gets enough slack .
-
Is Fox News shifting to the Left?
My guess is that old Rupert has been feeling a bit feeble lately and figures it's now or never for getting his estate taxes reduced. Romney is his best shot at a Republican president, the sine qua non to chopping the death tax, so it's time to shift Fox off the crazies whooping it up for the clown car guys and push more establishment conservative POVs. Too crass, too cynical? LOL, it's Murdock we're talking about here, not his sock puppet, Ailes.