Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. After careful study, I'm leaning toward makeup smear; the location isn't right for a plug of Red Man.
  2. We're all better now, ain't we, Mr. Lucky.
  3. Push harder, Nurse, he's slipping out of my grip!
  4. Sweetie, if you don't quit spitting out your pills, we'll have to use suppositories.
  5. Nurse, Mr. Lucky appears to be off his meds.
  6. In 1978, blow jobs at the Corner Pocket in New Orleans went for about $50, not including drinks and room rent.
  7. 20 to 40 blowjobs, depending on venue, not inclusive of incidental expenses.
  8. Caeron, I said Lucky has a soft heart, not a soft head.
  9. Something along the lines of this??? Famed Robber John Dillinger Buried in Indy or maybe this? Indianapolic Known As "Crossroads of America" LOL, Lucky ain't no way you ain't in it to win...you're just covering your butt on the off chance you don't.
  10. LOL, Christian is as Christian does... Little known fact: Sir Thomas More, saint, martyr to the faith and late running buddy of Henry VIII, had a private torture chamber installed at his country residence for more convenient questioning of suspected English Lutherans. No, really, he wrote of it occasionally in letters to his friends. Opining as to why that business didn't make it past the Hollywood cutting room would require pure speculation on my part.
  11. Believe it or not, lucky is actually a kindly soul with a big heart. LOL, deny it as he may (& he certainly will), I know it's the truth!
  12. LOL, I was going to say that next but decided it was just too unlikely to mention.
  13. ahahahahaha!!! ---- I'm sure Lucky will post a thank you note as soon as he takes a break from plastering the site with obscure factoids about Indianapolis.
  14. You've given up on Palm Springs and are moving to downtown Indianapolis? That would explain all the research on Indianapolis you've been doing. But wouldn't explain how you talked the BF into the move... Hmmm...guess I'll have to put some further thought into this.
  15. Lucky, have you been into the cooking sherry again tonight? Just curious, no criticism intended.
  16. I would venture that a polite PM to lookin asking him to back off might be an appropriate next step.
  17. Then again, perhaps I spoke too soon. Further research found this remarkable and rather nicely reasoned exegesis of the text. Never too late for an old dog to learn a new trick, I guess. I would recommend this article to any of us with lingering bruises from too rigorous Bible thumping administered in our youth. Oz and AdamSmith, listen up, I'm talking to you.
  18. It's a bit of a stretch to find a gay couple in Mathew 8:5-13. Seems to me that it might be better to confine our Bible citing to interpetations a little more easily defended. New American Standard Version: 5 And when Jesus entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, imploring Him, 6 and saying, "Lord, my servant is lying paralyzed at home, fearfully tormented." 7 Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him." 8 But the centurion said, "Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9 "For I also am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to this one, 'Go !' and he goes, and to another, 'Come !' and he comes, and to my slave, 'Do this !' and he does it." 10 Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, "Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel. 11 "I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven; 12 but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." 13 And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed." And the servant was healed that very moment. (my paragraphing, for the sake of Lucky's eyes.)
  19. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I see my vote put the Giants over the top of the MER superbowl poll, which speaks well of the collective sports smarts here. We out- predicted Vegas.
  20. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    well, so much for all those who were pooh-poohing Oz's posting contest...
  21. Your right to speak does not create a corresponding obligation on my part to listen. Unless, of course, you have a completely independant, uncoordinated and extremely well funded SuperPac.
  22. A large chunk of that gain was a weather related increase in constuction jobs. I'm not sure how that will extend into Feb.
  23. just saying...
  24. Afraid the Hito has the better of this argument, guys. The tide's coming in and all our fussing ain't holding it back.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.